[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Something something $1.70 per person, have 3, something.

Edit: Not trying to be funny; my mind is not working yet. But reading it again, I think it still makes more sense than slidecage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulstar looks like the standout of the bundle (to me). Beware of the two multiplayer-only games (I consider those zero-value).

Pulstar looks like the standout of the bundle (to me). Beware of the two multiplayer-only games (I consider those zero-value).
I'm throwing down my "lazy" card and asking you which two games are MP only? I'm hoping you'll play an "answer" card in return. Hal.

I played Murder Miners to 100% achievements with a larger group. There were a few servers playing regular deathmatch games and the zombie/infected mode but I think everything was hosted locally. I got a kick out of the block-building stuff (and the FPS stuff was competent), but I've never played Minecraft or similar type games, so it was novel to me. I'm also a sucker for grappling hooks to get around maps. I'm done with it, but it wouldn't be a horrible game to do for a group game night; Lord Gaben knows we've played worse.

Murder Miners was awesome on 360, very Halo like actually. No idea how alive/dead it is now on PC, but It's a great game if you like competitive fps games. 

I'm hosting Depths of Fear at $1.52 a bundle.  Got my bundles in hand.  I just moved to a new city so I'm busy most of the day getting settled in and things set up, but I'll be on later to night to sort through everything.

PM me if interested in a bundle.  

Ooh! Ooh! I do! I sell Depths of Fear bundles!
Was this bundle glitched too where people paid for 16 gift pack and got 20? I noticed other people hosting for cheaper so I assume it happened. Should have check that before buying mine...another reason I'm stopping with the hosting after this one.

Was this bundle glitched too where people paid for 16 gift pack and got 20? I noticed other people hosting for cheaper so I assume it happened. Should have check that before buying mine...another reason I'm stopping with the hosting after this one.
sent you the money via paypal, thanks cheap, what are you going to do with your billions of gala points?

i had a few people here who bitch when i did not get right back to them that is why i left the time. should of left it in the pm but o well.

And just think people knew i was gone they could of came over and took my cardboard house
house-of-cards.jpeg

i had a few people here who bitch when i did not get right back to them that is why i left the time. should of left it in the pm but o well.

And just think people knew i was gone they could of came over and took my cardboard house
If you'd said that in the first place, would of not complained.

I understand the concept, but I don't know why they would do something so bizarre (I mean, other than the usual "wacky Italians" stuff).
The old store wasn't very nice to use (or look at), and they probably decided that it's easier to switch to a new one than fix the old one.

Beaten by Detruire. Definitely in for a happy hour bundle.

Edit:

... or maybe not. The only thing I want is the Shannon Tweed game...

Hidden Object games get my jimmies going. In for HH. Also been waiting for a Bad Rats bundle for way too long!

I've been going through all my old purchases and I found a game I don't have in a bundle, but it was redeemed by some random person. Is this obviously a double use of a code or did someone find my page and only claim one game? I emailed gala but from all the posts I've seen in the past they don't seem very helpful at all.

bread's done
Back