[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

That bundle is from 3 Fridays ago. It never seems to end. This isn't the first happy hour either.

Honestly, if you try hard enough you can probably get someone to give you their scraps or sell them cheap. Or there's always the person who I won't name because it will stir up a bunch of shit again but regardless if you're desperate for these high quality games it's an option.

One Finger Death Punch is pretty good, but it's been in a gorillion bundles at this point.

If you somehow don't already have it though and want one or two of the other games in the bundle (Rhythm Destruction's a good choice for one), it's worth price of admission.

But that's only if you don't care about the +6 :p

I'm all in for Millie. I heard it's great. 

Also, Galactic Arms Race looks right up my alley -- I loved Star Control and it looks like it kinda has that vibe (combat, not story). I'll also vouch for One Finger Death Punch. It's tremendously simple and fun. It's one of those "just one more" games. 

Getting a group buy together for the new indie gala monday bundle: 

For only $1.49 you can pick up these 7 amazing steam games below! 

CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ (DESURA) [www.desura.com] also on Greenlight Vote for it here : 
Greenlight Page 
One Finger Death Punch (STEAM) 
Galactic Arms Race (STEAM) 
Ichi (STEAM) 
Rhythm Destruction (STEAM) 
Dysan The Shapeshifter (STEAM) 
Millie (STEAM)

$1.27 each paypal or amazon gift card. PM if interested

I'm all in for Millie. I heard it's great.
photo-thumb-387254.png

http://www.indiegala.com/

New monday looks pretty good?

For only $1.49 you can pick up these 7 amazing steam games below!

CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ (DESURA) [www.desura.com] also on Greenlight Vote for it here :
Greenlight Page
One Finger Death Punch (STEAM)
Galactic Arms Race (STEAM)
Ichi (STEAM)
Rhythm Destruction (STEAM)
Dysan The Shapeshifter (STEAM)
Millie (STEAM)
Thanks the steam hoarder in me can't pass up 5 missing steam games for $1.49

Passing on this Monday bundle. Missing Dysan and Millie but passing on the bundle. Dysan looks OK but not my type of game and Millie looks a puzzle solving Pac-Man type game. Not really my type of games.

I did enjoy Ichi and Rhythm Destruction from the bundle though. Ichi I actually beat all the levels so that's saying something and only used a video guide for one of them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing in the bundle that interests me at all is Millie but I don't think I wanna buy the bundle just for that one game. I will say though that for anyone that doesn't have it already One Finger Death Punch is worth the price of the bundle on it's own.

always whining? :whistle2:k ..... (we can post once every 24h and it being several day)

you should go play game instead :xb1: :ps3: etc..(use your time more wisely it doesn't take a goofy genie :dunce: to figure that out )
try it ...you will see it fun to play game (instead wandering all around :whee: on every thread looking to complain at something )

still, i will stay humble and polite with you have a great day...
Hahahaha, this description is just too great. :rofl:

Financial Panther,

borderland has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "info".

borderland said:
hi sir, like promise i keep you inform for my next group buy got 2 this time madness july and monday b16

HAVE INDIE GALA MONDAY B16 1.35$

you get all those 7 game:

One Finger Death Punch
Galactic Arms Race
ichi
Rhythm Destruction
Dysan the Shapeshifter
Millie
CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid

pm if interested (dont forget to join my indie madness july group buy 1.79$ get 13game and have a chance to win some free bundle and game)
I would like to unsubscribe please.

Seriously Borderland! Don't Spam PM me about your bundle. If I was interested, I would've asked or posted in the Indie Gala or Trade forum myself.

No-Soliciting-Sign-e1372874158703-560x278.png

always whining? :whistle2:k ..... (we can post once every 24h and it being several day)

you should go play game instead :xb1: :ps3: etc..(use your time more wisely it doesn't take a goofy genie :dunce: to figure that out )

try it ...you will see it fun to play game (instead wandering all around :whee: on every thread looking to complain at something )

Hey assbutt, your signature is more than enough spam for this thread. We don't need you clogging it up with more messages about your sales.

After I buy a July Gala from him, please.

(No one else accepts TF2 keys for em.)
I probably will, and even if I don't, there's the half dozen or so on SteamTrades who have for the last 5+ bundles. Actually, I thought that pretty much everyone who does big group buys took keys.

... didn't you guys warn me to not get the mods involved because they usually nuke threads?
Even if we do get one of the extra-sensitive ones, there's not much for them to nuke.

Alright, I think I'm officially done with the welcoming attitude and am asking you to please stop posting your lists in this thread and my group buy thread.

I know there are some communication/language issues, but when we spoke on Steam a few weeks back I made it clear that I didn't want you posting your trade thread post in here and I didn't want you bumping it like it's the trade thread. This isn't the trade thread.

I explained to you that sometimes people are looking for the bundle and it's fine for you to post that you are hosting or that you have some of the other ones (Friday, Monday, etc) available and to LINK to your trade post if you wanted to. I asked you not to post too often also.

I still don't have a problem with you posting that you are hosting like ONCE during the bundle or when HH actually comes, but please stop posting your list and stop bumping it every day like it's the trade thread. THIS IS NOT THE TRADE THREAD.

It's a free world, so you can do what you want, but all you are doing is annoying people which is hurting what you want to do, which is sell bundles. Also, you don't participate at all in any of the threads so people don't really have much tolerance for this sort of stuff like they might someone who actually participates in the thread.

So again, free world, but my advice would be 1. Try to actually participate in the community instead of just spamming. 2. Stop spamming.

There's a big difference between posting this ONCE:

"Hey guys, I'll be hosting July Madness too at $1.80 a bundle, please PM to reserve if interested"

And spamming your neon trade post over and over.

Alright, I think I'm officially done with the welcoming attitude and am asking you to please stop posting your lists in this thread and my group buy thread.

I know there are some communication/language issues, but when we spoke on Steam a few weeks back I made it clear that I didn't want you posting your trade thread post in here and I didn't want you bumping it like it's the trade thread. This isn't the trade thread.

I explained to you that sometimes people are looking for the bundle and it's fine for you to post that you are hosting or that you have some of the other ones (Friday, Monday, etc) available and to LINK to your trade post if you wanted to. I asked you not to post too often also.

I still don't have a problem with you posting that you are hosting like ONCE during the bundle or when HH actually comes, but please stop posting your list and stop bumping it every day like it's the trade thread. THIS IS NOT THE TRADE THREAD.

It's a free world, so you can do what you want, but all you are doing is annoying people which is hurting what you want to do, which is sell bundles. Also, you don't participate at all in any of the threads so people don't really have much tolerance for this sort of stuff like they might someone who actually participates in the thread.

So again, free world, but my advice would be 1. Try to actually participate in the community instead of just spamming. 2. Stop spamming.

There's a big difference between posting this ONCE:

"Hey guys, I'll be hosting July Madness too at $1.80 a bundle, please PM to reserve if interested"

And spamming your neon trade post over and over.
Jealous much Fox? Did you not get a "personalized" PM from Borderland like I did? ;)

8af8a29ea662f8805be59bb49e859f292dd325a0a36f8a768c1dbed89ba76a3f.jpg

I usually know who on the CAG to trust for group buys...I just go with what I know and I didn't know Borderland and I don't really want to know Borderland.

Jealous much Fox? Did you not get a "personalized" PM from Borderland like I did? ;)
Well, here's the thing too. Someone else told me they got an unsolicited PM from him a few weeks back and did not appreciate it and I talked to him on Steam to try to be helpful and give him the benefit of the doubt and tell him that people did not appreciate it and that he would be better off only PMing people if he sees them specifically asking for a bundle somewhere. So it's a bit disheartening to see him continue to do that anyway.

bread's done
Back