Inside the Gear

Showtime!

Z: Steel Soldiers

Robowars

Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold

Pressured

Psichodelya

Game Tycoon 1.5

double gifts before the price increases!

** Pay $1.89 or more in the first 24h of sale and besides getting the bundle for a fantastic price, before the price increases, you also get a SECOND BUNDLE for FREE to gift to a friend! So don't waste time, this offer ends soon! ** 

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they do hh when there's the double gifts at the start?
I'd assume a happy hour just because that's what Indie Gala does. They can't help themselves.

That said, it probably won't be much cheaper that that. You might save 15 cents by waiting.

So Fox brought this to my attention.. IG is using the Transformers logo in their Steel Warz banner.

logo-roboz.png

inb4 Transformers War for Cybertron is a secret bonus

Well this is a dilemma.  Melissa K is on my wishlist, however, I have every other game but Steel Soldiers and Game Tycoon, and neither of them look very good.  Do I spend $1.90 knowing I'm going to end up with 7 other keys I do not need?  Decisions, Decisions... Ugh.

I'll go in for a split too.  I'm sure I can scrounge up the extra $0.15....I mean it's not like I need to feed the kids lunch every single day or anything.

Bleh... I'll probably buy this anyway. If anyone wants to split and take the second bundle, let me know.

Too late. They already replaced it.

Hm. Only want Steel Soldiers from this one. Too bad they don't have as many people on the trade thread selling scraps these days.
c0435695ce.jpg

Aw, the potential for legal trouble was much more entertaining than this generic metal figure with a rocket lodged in his nethers.

...I may have been playing a bit too much Saints Row recently.

Too late. They already replaced it.

Hm. Only want Steel Soldiers from this one. Too bad they don't have as many people on the trade thread selling scraps these days.
Damn, does that mean we won't see any Transformers games in this bundle?! I'm so disappointed

Still looking for anybody who wants to split a pair of todays new Gala bundle.  Shoot me a PM or just roll a live grenade down the hall.

Thanks Waggles!

Well, I pre-ordered the Groupees Be Mine 17 and Casual 2 Bundles and ended up with several dupes of games I already had. If there's anyone who didn't buy them, and has a spare Melissa K. key from this bundle, I'd gladly do a one-for-one trade for any of my extras if you want/need one. Or any of the games in IndieGala's Hostile Reaction bundle (I accidentally purchased it two weeks ago when I meant to purchase the Monday bundle. Grrr...)

Deep Dungeons of Doom and Tex Murphy: Memorandum (From Be Mine 17)
Dungeon of Elements, Paranormal State: Poison Spring, Tribloos 2 (from Casual 2)
Chernobyl Commando, Commando Jack, CT Special Forces, Desert Thunder, Eurofighter Typhoon, Glacier 3: The Meltdown, Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising, Hyper Fighters, Incoming Forces, Platypus (From Hostile Reaction)

I'm guessing most people already have these, but I figure it's worth a shot to ask. Better than buying this bundle just for the one key...
I'll trade you a Melissa key for Glacier 3, if you're still willing.

Still looking for anybody who wants to split a pair of todays new Gala bundle. Shoot me a PM or just roll a live grenade down the hall.
And I can sell you my extra Steel Warz bundle. I'll send you a pm, provided I don't magically muck it all up.

bread's done
Back