[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

The Grandma bundle is on Happy Hour now if anyone was waiting for that.

s9rJKjE.jpg

New bundle already...
and yes, I will host a Happy Hour group buy of this (PM me if interested :))

The Down Under Bundle.

$1 
Once Bitten, Twice Dead!
Zafehouse Diaries
Unhack

$2.89
Blade Kitten
Deadnaut
Stargazer: Champion Rising
An Assassin in Orlandes: Infinite
Bermuda
Curse of the Assassin
8-Bit Adventures
The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition
Amygdala
Freedom Fall

Last edited by a moderator:
New bundle already... and yes, I will host a group buy of this (PM me if interested.)

The Down Under Bundle.
What a perfect bundle for you to host, since New Zealand and Australia are basically the same thing.

Anyways, for those of you who are only missing Mind Snares: Alice's Journey from this Mysteries bundle and are willing to pay a premium just to avoid buying an entire HH bundle, PM me.

Kind of surprised to see Blade Kitten's first bundle is an IG, though not so surprising to see it bundled since the game's self-published now and has lowered its MSRP significantly.

Can anyone confirm it's just episode 1?

Kind of surprised to see Blade Kitten's first bundle is an IG, though not so surprising to see it bundled since the game's self-published now and has lowered its MSRP significantly.

Can anyone confirm it's just episode 1?
I doubt we'll see Episode 2 bundled anytime soon. They spent years trying to get the game back from Atari's dead hands so they're going to try to get as much cash out of this as long as they can.

Also, yeesh at those extra DLCs. They're charging $10 for the music and they don't even include FLAC files...

Now if only LucasArts would pay them to remove GFWL from Clone Wars: Republic Heroes...

I don't really care so much about the music (oh noes no FLACs teh horrorz of it all!) but I do kinda want that Blade Kitten comic. :p

Thanks but I guess you can't really download it in some reasonable comics format without a bunch of fussing, huh? It looks like it's a bunch of jpegs hyperlinked to each other.

It appears these aren't the same comics. The old website had seventeen issues of comics and this only has like five according to the Steam store description.

+8 for me, so it's already orders better than the steaming piles being offered up at Poopees. Though Once Bitten Twice Dead does look like the kind of title around which they would have built an entire bundle.

Kinda bummed about Blade Kitten only being Ep. 1, but not surprised.

Do Blade Kitten's cards still sell for a lot? Some of those cards used to sell for fifty cents or more. The foil prices were even crazier.

*see email* *tell boss I have medical emergency* *rush home from work* *go straight to CAG* IF THIS IS AUSTRALIAS FINEST... I'D HATE TO SEE THEIR WORST *games actually look good*

well then that was a waste of sick pay.

I will vouch up and down that the Steam community is sleeping hard on Assassin in Orlandes and Curse of the Assassin and it makes me mad to see it. You play your damn waifu VNs all day, worse still the "kinetic VNs" which is literally a fancy term for "book written by a bad writer" but suddenly make a proper good CYOA and nobody is interested. These two are excellent.

Blade Kitten has been lodged tight in the upper regions of my backlog since it was first released. The creator's unlimited geeky enthusiasm for his work is infectious. And I think the comics bundle includes ALL the pay comics he's released for the series.

+12 for me on the IG Aussie deal.  I do own a DRM-Free SecuRom Blade Kitten (from GamersGate, maybe?) from years ago.

I have a few Hidden Mysteries bundles left thanks to a bunch of dropouts. PM me if you're interested.
That's not nice. Maybe their parents were going through a divorce at the time and they had to leave school to support their 12 younger siblings. Meanie.

I will vouch up and down that the Steam community is sleeping hard on Assassin in Orlandes and Curse of the Assassin and it makes me mad to see it. You play your damn waifu VNs all day, worse still the "kinetic VNs" which is literally a fancy term for "book written by a bad writer" but suddenly make a proper good CYOA and nobody is interested. These two are excellent.
Actually, those two are the only reason I'm interested in this bundle. Just waiting for an HH, like a true CAG.

Glad I didn't bite on Alum on IGS the other week. OTOH, I'm not super interested in anything else in this bundle.... 2 tower defense and an early access Smash Bros. clone with no-name characters.. eh. Still, I'm suckered in.

Glad I didn't bite on Alum on IGS the other week. OTOH, I'm not super interested in anything else in this bundle.... 2 tower defense and an early access Smash Bros. clone with no-name characters.. eh. Still, I'm suckered in.
This exactly. On the one hand, I can get +4 for 70 cents more (already had Viktor). On the other hand, 1/2 a cup of coffee would probably be a more enjoyable way to spend that 70 cents.

This exactly. On the one hand, I can get +4 for 70 cents more (already had Viktor). On the other hand, 1/2 a cup of coffee would probably be a more enjoyable way to spend that 70 cents.
i could split viktor off from you. Only interested in that one game

Update: got a free code from rcsample.. thanks man!

New bundle. Loads of repeats.

$1:
- Face Noir
- Lost Civilization

$2:
- Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - Season One + OST Vol 1
- Quest for Infamy
- Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar
- The Last Door: Season One
- Supreme League of Patriots - Issue 1: A Patriot Is Born

If you're interested in a Happy Hour group buy of this, PM me: I host these out of habit.

Too many repeats for me this time around. I'm only missing 3 games. But one of them is Supreme League Of Patriots, and I try to stay away from individual chapters of episodic adventures. Especially when they've already displayed a willingness to bundle other chapters. I don't wanna get into a situation where I'm buying bundles to get the latest chapter.

Ironically, the game that made me adopt this policy (Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller) is included here in this bundle in complete form. Which only goes to show that if you wait long enough, you'll get the whole shebang in some bundle down the road.

Too many repeats for me this time around. I'm only missing 3 games. But one of them is Supreme League Of Patriots, and I try to stay away from individual chapters of episodic adventures. Especially when they've already displayed a willingness to bundle other chapters. I don't wanna get into a situation where I'm buying bundles to get the latest chapter.

Ironically, the game that made me adopt this policy (Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller) is included here in this bundle in complete form. Which only goes to show that if you wait long enough, you'll get the whole shebang in some bundle down the road.
It's actually a solid bundle if you somehow missed many or all of these Phoenix Online games in previous bundles. For my part, I'm only missing Morningstar, so I'll wait for it to turn up in another bundle.

Episodes 1 and 2 of Supreme League have been in Groupees already, so I'm expecting 3 will be in a future Groupees bundle sometime around when the full set turns up in an IG.

[quote name="Cheaplikeafox OS X" post="12873748" timestamp="1439991928"]Is it just me or are the Thrills and Chills sort of missing here? I might Tremor the Cognition Season Pass[/quote]
Dunno, my scrotum shrank up after looking at the game list... So maybe it had some chills, I guess.

Interested in Morningstar, as I guess I skipped Groupees BM20, but I have everything else other than Heroes & Legends, which doesn't look that great.  Thankfully, knowing it's Phoenix Online publishing it, I'm sure I'll see it again before too long, hopefully in a bundle with fewer other repeats.

Divergent Kingdoms Bundle

2 tiers: $1 and $2.49 before price increase in 24 hours.

Tier 1

Knights of the Sky

18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul

Seven Kingdoms 2 HD

Tier 2

Darklands

Drakensang: The River of Time

Sid Meier's Colonization (Classic)

Eradicator

Moorhuhn Invasion (Crazy Chicken Invasion)

Hunting Unlimited 2010

Redline

Dragonsphere

18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker

Lots of repeats, necro-games, and garbage

bread's done
Back