[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

New hump day is up. Too lazy to list the games, but you can thank me for buying Bloodrayne 1 & 2 + Advent Rising during sales on both GOG and Steam. I'm sure that's why they're bundled now.

Anyone else buy hump day and not get a link or entry in your bundle list :(  i blame the new crappy green interface

edit: never mind came through after 15 mins, i should get it free for waiting so long

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see by the lack of responses that CAG is collectively tingling with excitement.

I tried hard to find something decent in this bunch and there's really not much. It's a +8 for me, and I'm feeling that Groupees malaise creeping in.

Except Poopees isn't even a +8 anymore. It's more like a +3 or 4 these days and if you're really lucky a Poopees coin to go with it. They've been slowing reducing the number of games in their bundles like an ice cream company switching to only showing liters in the packaging and slowly reducing the size just slightly hoping no one would notice.

Not a great Indiegala bundle...only want Snipe them and would try Smuggers V and Invasion. Likely a pass though some of these I don't have cause I gave them away before (Tiki Man looks so boring) or don't want (like Carp Fishing Simulator).

Except Poopees isn't even a +8 anymore. It's more like a +3 or 4 these days and if you're really lucky a Poopees coin to go with it. They've been slowing reducing the number of games in their bundles like an ice cream company switching to only showing liters in the packaging and slowly reducing the size just slightly hoping no one would notice.
Yep. Even worse, it's more of a +1 or +2, and then another +1 or +2 in six months when those games filter their way through Greenlight.

You want extra copies for your sister, brother, aunt, grandfather, and dog?
Maybe I like Bloodrayne?
So you're saying you want extra copies for parts of your anatomy rather than your relatives.

tumblr_m79pt1TAqa1qbtaiw.gif

Well I'll be, Out There is in there.

Stingy devs made it seem like it would never go on sale, let alone be bundled. Thank goodness I never bought it.

Well I'll be, Out There is in there.

Stingy devs made it seem like it would never go on sale, let alone be bundled. Thank goodness I never bought it.
I was a Moran and did but still buying this bundle anyway for the rest of the games.

New bundle from land of pasta. Back to Basics. Too lazy to post because all crap games that are repeats but hey at least there's a lot of crap for a cheap price.

But inb4 Indie Gala copied Poopees with Turbo Pug.

And never you mind that they themselves copied Daily Indie Game.

Does anyone have a group buy open for the current Hump Day?

I want six.
I'm so dumb. I should have just bought it then and bought my own gifts now that it's on Happy Hour.
Just paid IG an idiot tax of $7 for being slow instead. Please remind me how I'm dumb.

EDIT: Two posters above me, I have them for $1.64 each, if you like.

There's a new bundle out for $1.25 called the Spooky Stallone bundle or something, and I moran'd it. Lots and lots of repeats, but I didn't have either of the two AGON games.

bread's done
Back