Penny Arcade Actually exists!?!

OffTheWall16

CAGiversary!
Well today i was driving with the family and we were in Hull Massachusetts and i saw this
PennyArcade.jpg

i was in a moving car so i missed the P and the Last E but there you go its Penny Arcade

i managed to get this photo from my cell phone it used to be an old arcade but it boarded up as you can see

I Found this on the internet when u type penny arcade Hull MA
arcade.jpg

[quote name='joe2187']We got a "Nickel Nickel" over here. Arcade games for....Just a nickel[/quote]

Goddamn inflation.

~HotShotX

[quote name='OffTheWall16']Plumnoir
i thought it was cool i saw one[/quote]

Okay, I just wasn't sure if you knew what the term was and was surprised to still see one active, or if you thought it was made up.

We have something kinda like that here, called Marvin's Mechanical Museum. I haven't been there in a while, and now I kinda want to go visit again...

I live about 3 blocks from the PA office... it's the most nondescript thing you could imagine. A small unmarked building across the street from a small Safeway, next to a 7-11.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Okay, I just wasn't sure if you knew what the term was and was surprised to still see one active, or if you thought it was made up.

We have something kinda like that here, called Marvin's Mechanical Museum. I haven't been there in a while, and now I kinda want to go visit again...[/quote]

I like the game where you press the button and it is under the opening of a dog house. You press and hold the button and it makes a lot of noise and the dog pops out, the final stage or part is where the dog drools on you. That cracks me up every time.

I live about 3 blocks from the PA office... it's the most nondescript thing you could imagine. A small unmarked building across the street from a small Safeway, next to a 7-11.

Sounds like a front for a drug operation.

~HotShotX

I'm pretty sure I've seen that as well.

Hull is very bizarre, especially because the High school there has like the best piece of property in the town.

There was a "Nickel City" here but they closed down a while ago. Used to be something like pay $2 to get in and the price of the games were:

Classics like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, etc. = free
Semi classics like Street Fighter 2, TMNT, etc = a nickel
New games like DDR, Time Crisis, etc = 50 cents

[quote name='HotShotX']Sounds like a front for a drug operation.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

I wonder what the mail services think when Christmas comes around and they have a million dollars worth of Amazon products being delivered.

Hull MA has the most beautiful high school ever, it's next to the water and the field has the best view of Boston.

And I think there is a Penney Arcade in Hampton Beach New Hampshire, the sign is green.

I live about 20 minutes away from there. I don't think I've ever been in there, but I've been in the low rent arcade next door.

bread's done
Back