Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

Okay, where can I go buy a CRATE/PACK of Pepsi bottles with these caps? I can't find them at my supermarket, Target, Costco...

[quote name='Nohbdy']Okay, where can I go buy a CRATE/PACK of Pepsi bottles with these caps? I can't find them at my supermarket, Target, Costco...[/QUOTE]

This late in the promotion, you may not find them at all in certain areas.

They are specifically on the 20oz and 1Ltr bottles. I don't think anyone has reported seeing them on the 6pack tall bottles. Meaning... the cheapest you are likely to find it is at dollar stores, $1 for a 20oz.

Because soda prices are VERY regional and distribution of Pepsi/Coke is VERY protected, it's rare to be able to buy bulk soda at a worthwhile discount.

[quote name='Visc']I'm sitting on the equivalent of 2400 wii points waiting for them to friggin restock. I want my Strong Bad games dammit![/QUOTE]

so am I... Wii points will be back today, maybe, and we'll use them all up.... HA!

Sept 13 is the last day..is that the last day to redeem your tokens too? I have a bunch of wins, but not many redeemed. Do I have to redeem them by then..?

Sept 13th is the last day to play points. I *think* you have until the end of the month to redeem them, and then until the end of the year to actually redeem your tokens/points codes. I haven't looked at the rules in a while though so I'd appreciate someone backing me up on this.

[quote name='yyr']Sept 13th is the last day to play points. I *think* you have until the end of the month to redeem them, and then until the end of the year to actually redeem your tokens/points codes. I haven't looked at the rules in a while though so I'd appreciate someone backing me up on this.[/QUOTE]

From the rules:
Winners will have until September 30, 2009 to select their game console/system and track, and track must be redeemed in winner's game console/system by December 31, 2009. ERV $1.99, per prize.

[quote name='xycury']so am I... Wii points will be back today, maybe, and we'll use them all up.... HA![/QUOTE]

Wouldn't surprise me if you guys did. It also wouldn't surprise me if this is the last time we get Wii points added.

according to the pepsi twitter:
"The last wave of wii songs was added a few days ago. You guys already got all the songs you wanted?"

Friggin typical.

Exactly...thats horseshit. Lol that was my twitter comment and I asked 2 days ago too. Now they say codes were added a FEW days ago? wtf?

[quote name='Visc']according to the pepsi twitter:
"The last wave of wii songs was added a few days ago. You guys already got all the songs you wanted?"

Friggin typical.[/QUOTE]
Actually, now that I re-read it...I think they just misread my comment. I think they took it as they just added new songs and they are asking if there are any songs on there that I still dont have. When really, my comment was that there hasnt been points to redeem, not the fact that there needs to be new songs added.

[quote name='zeb06']Actually, now that I re-read it...I think they just misread my comment. I think they took it as they just added new songs and they are asking if there are any songs on there that I still dont have. When really, my comment was that there hasnt been points to redeem, not the fact that there needs to be new songs added.[/QUOTE]

I'm not that optimistic.

[quote name='Visc']I'm not that optimistic.[/QUOTE]
Yeah...not looking good, thats for sure. Oh well, maybe it will work out.

Also, i got a PM or Direct Message from Pepsi twitter saying
Sorry about that - we still don't have a clear update. But it will happen before the contest is over.
Now I hope I just don't miss it haha.

I accidently chose "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand but I wanted "Do You Want To" by Franz Ferdinand. I already have Take Me Out, so would anyone be willing to help me out?

[quote name='JesusMaximus']I accidently chose "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand but I wanted "Do You Want To" by Franz Ferdinand. I already have Take Me Out, so would anyone be willing to help me out?[/QUOTE]

Sure. Shoot me a PM with the code for "Take Me Out" if someone else hasn't offered yet and I'll send one back for "Do You Want To" when you do (May not be til I'm home from work, though.)

Thought I was done with getting PS3 songs, but after listening to songs on the list that I'd previously never heard of, I found 10 more that I wanted.

If anyone is still looking for those Wii codes, PM me and we can trade my 10 Wii codes for the 10 PS3 songs I'm looking for.

Pm sent. Now they say points will be restocked by Wed. next week. For anyone else with Wii points or codes, I will trade songs for Wii points codes or accept gifted games (have about 4 more VC games I am looking to go ahead and grab). Just let me know via PM, I am tired of waiting on Pepsi.

Last edited by a moderator:
So here's my stats, so far:

395 Codes Entered.
I've lost 8 times for bundles. (Once by mistakes, the others, I thought "What the heck?")
I have 63 winning entries left to redeem.
I've won DLC a total (including the 63 non-redeemed entries) of 322 times, lost 65 times.

Total redeemed Wii Points: 51,800
Total waiting to be redeemed: 12,600
Total losses: 73
Win:Loss Ratio: 322:73 - 81.5%.

Assuming a price of 50 cents/cap (which is waaaaay high considering how many I was given for free from coworkers and a few lots from eBay for 30 cents or less), I've spent $197.50 on caps. For a total of $518 (or $644) worth of Wii points. Or about 62%(/70%) off.

If we drop down to 30 cents/cap, I spent $118.50 - or 77%(/81%) off.

If I had won every single entry, I would have gotten $790 worth of Wii Points. At 50/30 cents per cap, that would have been 75%/85% off.

Add in the Club Nintendo points I've gotten (yay!) and all the Pepsi I've drank (errr... yay?) and I think I've gotten a good deal.

[quote name='zeb06']Pm sent. Now they say points will be restocked by Wed. next week. For anyone else with Wii points or codes, I will trade songs for Wii points codes or accept gifted games (have about 4 more VC games I am looking to go ahead and grab). Just let me know via PM, I am tired of waiting on Pepsi.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

So who put in codes for Beatles? There is about 9 hours left till the this weeks giveaway ends. I put in 5. :cold:

[quote name='ajh2298']Are they only giving one Beatles bundle away or is there more?[/QUOTE]
From this page:

*Note: 400 "The Beatles: Rock Band" bundles will be given away. The breakdown for each platform will be as follows: Xbox - 65, Wii - 87, and PS3 - 48 each week.

I'm staying up just in case if I am REALLY lucky. I dont know if they will give out console bundles at random or you can actually choose your platform.

[quote name='FroMann']I'm staying up just in case if I am REALLY lucky. I dont know if they will give out console bundles at random or you can actually choose your platform.[/QUOTE]

My guess is that it's random as they couldn't let everyone select their platform. They should have had 3 different drawings.

[quote name='FroMann']So who put in codes for Beatles? There is about 9 hours left till the this weeks giveaway ends. I put in 5. :cold:[/QUOTE]

I put in 1 point... I'm gonna win. :p

[quote name='FroMann']I'm staying up just in case if I am REALLY lucky. I dont know if they will give out console bundles at random or you can actually choose your platform.[/QUOTE]

Good luck staying up till tuesday when they do the actual drawing lol.

[quote name='blissskr']Good luck staying up till tuesday when they do the actual drawing lol.[/QUOTE]
11 minutes from now (11:49PM). There clock is with my actual time.

From the rules right below sweepstakes drawings-All Sweepstakes Drawings will take place on the Tuesday after the drawing deadline.

Yeah, figured probably no update today because of Labor Day...maybe tomorrow or Wednesday hopefully.

PLUS...they finally added Contra Rebirth to WiiWare, they better restock soon and restock more than a couple hours worth too lol.

[quote name='zeb06']Pepsi twitter on more songs being added,[/QUOTE]

Not surprised...and, honestly, there wasn't much in the last two weeks I was excited about. I can just get the ones I did want down the line.

bread's done
Back