Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']New to this, have 4 wins I'd like to get wiipoints with where are they? I just see big song lists.[/QUOTE]

Everyone must be too busy redeeming their codes for wii points! :lol:

Just click the Wii Radio button and chose any song, it gives you a code that will add 200 wii points to your account. You are free to use the points for anything you want.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Everyone must be too busy redeeming their codes for wii points! :lol:

Just click the Wii Radio button and chose any song, it gives you a code that will add 200 wii points to your account. You are free to use the points for anything you want.[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot :)

free Codes:
Wii:2724710766993149

360:
Gorillaz-Feel Good Inc VKQGW-FC49H-HWFHM-BB4KT-WBGKW
Not Sure- MCX3K-TYWBP-X727K-92RH6-HTFYJ

Your Welcome!!!!!!!

my win/lose ratio: 80/86 (3 went to bundles and didn't know it, 3 when to the songs that did lose)

I don't drink pepsi and I didn't buy any of the caps. Recycle diving FTW!

16000 Wii points later. $160 free money.

redeemed all my tokens so far. Going by the DLC codes, there are 100000s of codes going through. I assume they are in numerical order.

That's alot of money/points/codes.

[quote name='frombrknwings']free Codes:
Wii:2724710766993149

360:
Not Sure- MCX3K-TYWBP-X727K-92RH6-HTFYJ

Your Welcome!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Not Sure = Dammit!

Thanks and I'll have a couple mistakes coming up too :)

[quote name='frombrknwings']free Codes:

360:

Your Welcome!!!!!!!
[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Thanks frombrknwings, I claimed Feel Good Inc. This was on my list of songs to get too so you saved me a code. Thanks!

I haven't redeemed any of these Wii codes in the past, but is there a way to enter them online or is the only way to redeem the codes is via your console?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Everyone must be too busy redeeming their codes for wii points! :lol:

[/QUOTE]

You dang skippy! I just cashed in my last 50 caps (Won on all of them by the way). Then immediately turned around and got all Wii points for them. I've been waiting for them to restock them for a while now since I missed the last restock due to being on vacation. After everything was all said and done I ended up with a total win ratio of 178/206. Not too shabby. Best Pepsi Promotion EVER. Next time lets hope that we can abuse Microsoft for MS points instead!

[quote name='xycury']Going by the DLC codes, there are 100000s of codes going through. I assume they are in numerical order.

That's alot of money/points/codes.[/QUOTE]

I redeemed my wins from this morning just now (my only Wii redemptions of the promotion, mind you...most of my wins were redeemed for 360 songs) and while they are in order, Nintendo would most definitely not be using contiguous blocks of numbers. It would make codes too easy to guess...
...I wonder how long these will last. I picture thousands of hungry vultures swooping as I type this.

Kind of bummed that I used some points on Beatles Rockband, but I'm glad to see at least Wii points have returned so I can cash in on the remaining songs I have left over.

Wii Points FINALLY back, for now lol! I screwed up on one, got some song for 360...will post sometime today.

**EDIT - Code Claimed**

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I've nabbed two codes from random soda bottle on campus and they both won so I cashed them out for Wii points. I know it's nothing like you guys have been entering, but still, 400 points for nothing is good for me! xD

So, last night I was playing points for DLC, and on a whim I played a single one for an RB2 bundle for Wii. After clicking the "Play" button, the page never loaded, and some error about "no point to play" or something (I had 10 unplayed in my account) appeared at the top of the page.

Today, I look at my account page, and see this:
picture4tp.png

Please halp, what does this mean. :

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']So, last night I was playing points for DLC, and on a whim I played a single one for an RB2 bundle for Wii. After clicking the "Play" button, the page never loaded, and some error about "no point to play" or something (I had 10 unplayed in my account) appeared at the top of the page.

picture4tp.png

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I haven't redeemed any of these Wii codes in the past, but is there a way to enter them online or is the only way to redeem the codes is via your console?[/QUOTE]

only on Console. there isn't any online side.

[quote name='zeb06']Lol congrats...won a RB2 bundle, but which system? Have never even tried myself.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but, I never saw any confirmation page, and the rules say there should have been one.

Edit: Shit. And it says that the confirmation page is your only opportunity to confirm your correct address.

Do they have a support email address?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']So, last night I was playing points for DLC, and on a whim I played a single one for an RB2 bundle for Wii. After clicking the "Play" button, the page never loaded, and some error about "no point to play" or something (I had 10 unplayed in my account) appeared at the top of the page.

picture4tp.png

No this was doing the same with me when I was redeeming DLC songs for the 360 yesterday. And it said that I had'nt won on my account but after awhile, itsaid I had won, and instead of saying "try again" it said "Redeem for a song".

so if it is showing you won, it should be legit. Contact Pepsi and check up with them!!

Accidentally claimed 2 360 tracks instead of Wii points. Both are All That Remains (Chiron and Two Weeks) Looking to trade for Wii points.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Yeah, but, I never saw any confirmation page, and the rules say there should have been one.

Edit: Shit. And it says that the confirmation page is your only opportunity to confirm your correct address.

Do they have a support email address?[/QUOTE]

Your best bet is to call their phone support line every 3-4 days regarding it, as prize info tends to take a week or more to get into the system, or so I was told.

the # is 1-800-452-8400

[quote name='UncleBob']
0910092043.jpg

The trinity is complete! Whoo![/QUOTE]

Are there even 20000 points' worth of DSi items to buy, at this point?

Nope. And I've already bought most of the $2 apps (couldn't bite on the Master of Illusion items...) and several other titles.

But I'll be ready! :)

[quote name='UncleBob']
0910092043.jpg

The trinity is complete! Whoo![/QUOTE]

Nice man. I got a little over 38,000 Wii points myself. Had quite a bit of pepsi for a month and a half.

[quote name='Got_Wii']Nice man. I got a little over 38,000 Wii points myself. Had quite a bit of pepsi for a month and a half.[/QUOTE]

Dear lord, tell me about it. The 14th cannot come soon enough... ;)

[quote name='UncleBob']Nope. And I've already bought most of the $2 apps (couldn't bite on the Master of Illusion items...) and several other titles.

But I'll be ready! :)[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, me too! I have to now input all these Wii codes. That's a chore...but a worthwhile one. :)

Has anyone been able to win the DLC the last few days? I've been trying at different hours of the day for this entire week and all I've gotten are losses.

[quote name='machoman_93']Has anyone been able to win the DLC the last few days? I've been trying at different hours of the day for this entire week and all I've gotten are losses.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Playing at night used to be an almost sure thing for me, but over the past two days, I've gone 0/3.

I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it. I wanted those three songs - I didn't own Rock Band until a few months ago and I'm jobless now, so this pretty much is my DLC source. :cry:

I went 10 for 10 this morning. I'm out of codes for the time being. I put in a bunch of entries toward a 360 (the console), so please, nobody else do that. :)

[quote name='Cmosfm']Hell yeah, me too! I have to now input all these Wii codes. That's a chore...but a worthwhile one. :)[/QUOTE]

USB Keyboard. :)

Gah! This is what I get for sharing my strategy last page. After going 40/40 yesterday at this time, I just lost 2/2. =p

Ya I had a friend give me 20 codes...since they prob wont restock codes, I wanted to play em asap and went 0/10 last night and 6/10 this morning. Oh well, I got some points at least...better than missing out completely b/c I am sure Unclebob and Cmosfm aren't the only ones out there maxing multiple systems out haha. Still surprised they haven't ran out again yet.

I jut received 2 caps from my mail providers, are they officially out of wii points again yet, or is it still worth trying for DLC?

[quote name='UncleBob']USB Keyboard. :)[/QUOTE]

Already got one, thanks to a previous post (which I think was yours) that mentioned it. Still a pain to do it, especially since the cord isn't long and I have to sit on the floor! haha

apparently I tried to redeem the same song twice so up for grabs
30 seconds to mars - the kill for the 360. Please post after use
Token: DF92T-G3FBT-PHVB2-MMM9F-8TDH3

[quote name='McToots']apparently I tried to redeem the same song twice so up for grabs
30 seconds to mars - the kill for the 360. Please post after use
Token: DF92T-G3FBT-PHVB2-MMM9F-8TDH3[/QUOTE]
someone used it already and didnt post. they couldnt even obay your simple wish. tisk tisk.

[quote name='DarkZion']I went 6/7 the past two or three days.

I think you might just be unlucky. The one loss was at around 4pm one day.[/QUOTE]

Eh, we'll see. I've got a new plan in mind, but going with yyr's paranoia theory, I'm not going to share it. :lol:

I've got about eight caps banked, and I need to decide what to use them on. Is Evanescence worth a winning cap? :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back