Pepsi's "Drink up, Rock out" promotion - Win DLC and Games! STARTS JUNE 2ND!

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Again i still have TroubleMaker- weezer code for xbox if anyone wants that song and wants to trade....[/QUOTE]
Anything you have in mind? My friend may want that.

Wasted a code, thought I didn't have the song, bu I was wrong. Have Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness for trade or PM me if you want the songs. Only for people who are active on this forum please

[quote name='vic_x51']is it just me or is "stricken" not on the list? i swore it was before, considering it was released awhile back.[/QUOTE]

No it wasn't ever on there...just the three from the Indestructible cd.
Would've been nice if it were on there though...since I'm an enemy of Guitar Hero games nowadays.:D

Something weird happened today, I lost 2 a bit after Midnight PST, and I check now, about 24 hours later, and it says that they are now redeemable. Weird...

Well, I just won several about a half an hour ago. Promotion stats: Lost five out of 68 caps entered with four left. I think I'll be able to get all the songs that I wanted from this...yay!

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']You have to remember all the other times zones. It was almost 9 a.m. in other places when you posted. Play at 3 in the morning and you will see the wins.[/QUOTE]

you have it backwards...

It's not much at all, but I have a Ladies TB:RB Avatar shirt. I can probably pull a PAX or Male TB:RB shirt, if people want to trade any songs they got double of.

I just won 41 codes on E-Bay for $9.50 this morning and they still havent been sent. The auction lists that the codes would be sent right after payment was made and it was made as soon as the auction was over. If I dont get the codes in time do you think I can do a Paypal dispute?

[quote name='ajh2298']I just won 41 codes on E-Bay for $9.50 this morning and they still haven't been sent. The auction lists that the codes would be sent right after payment was made and it was made as soon as the auction was over. If I don't get the codes in time do you think I can do a Paypal dispute?[/QUOTE]

Email them and tell them it is time sensitive and you need the codes NOW

[quote name='ajh2298']I just won 41 codes on E-Bay for $9.50 this morning and they still havent been sent. The auction lists that the codes would be sent right after payment was made and it was made as soon as the auction was over. If I dont get the codes in time do you think I can do a Paypal dispute?[/QUOTE]
They could just be away from the computer. If you don't receive anything by dinner time, I would email the seller. If seller doesn't respond, file paypal dispute.

Last day is tomorrow I believe.

And as far as the Paypal dispute goes, I don't think you can even open a dispute unless its been 10 days. I've bought a few off ebay, just wait it out. If you don't get them by the end of the day though, I'd be worried then lol.

Just played two of the 15 codes I had left and got a "There are no codes available for instant win" error. Came up as a "Try Again" in my account history. Ugh. I knew I shouldn't have stayed up. Anyone else have this issue?

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Just played two of the 15 codes I had left and got a "There are no codes available for instant win" error. Came up as a "Try Again" in my account history. Ugh. I knew I shouldn't have stayed up. Anyone else have this issue?[/QUOTE]

Same, fuckkkk I got 278 codes to redeem :(

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Just played two of the 15 codes I had left and got a "There are no codes available for instant win" error. Came up as a "Try Again" in my account history. Ugh. I knew I shouldn't have stayed up. Anyone else have this issue?[/QUOTE]

I just tried to play my last 2 codes and I got the same error message.

I have two codes, and it looks like I will hold off until later in the day... this will suck if they botched the end date, and don't get it fixed before midnight.

Same message, and that's not the only thing that's weird:

picture.php

Somehow, I've managed to use one more code than I've entered. Given that this just happened tonight, I think this might be related to the instant win error. :whistle2:k

With any luck it'll be fixed in the morning. If not...has anyone tried going for the bundles lately? :lol:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']With any luck it'll be fixed in the morning. If not...has anyone tried going for the bundles lately? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Won one a couple days ago.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Won one a couple days ago.[/QUOTE]

I meant the bigger ones - the weekly sweeps. If the songs aren't working, I wouldn't expect the other instant win prizes to work either.

Anyway, I got my answer from here:
[quote name='shyling3164']just tried for a bundle and it did the same thing[/QUOTE]

So, the moral of the story...

DO NOT ENTER FOR INSTANT WIN PRIZES! SONGS AND ROCK BAND 2 BUNDLES ARE BROKEN!

i stood up just to redeem my last 3 codes. mang, i was 10/16, now im 10/19, those last 3 codes were worthless. i got the error message on those instant win songs, i think i might as well redeem the 3 songs i won, but do not know which to chose, since i have many of them. dam you pepsi!

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Same message, and that's not the only thing that's weird:

picture.php

Somehow, I've managed to use one more code than I've entered. Given that this just happened tonight, I think this might be related to the instant win error. :whistle2:k

With any luck it'll be fixed in the morning. If not...has anyone tried going for the bundles lately? :lol:[/QUOTE]

It has did that for over a month now man, when I first started last month...it has done that to me every time, but it changed back if you reclick on the tab at the top of the page.

Glad I used all mine before now, but sad to see this contest go.

[quote name='zeb06']It has did that for over a month now man, when I first started last month...it has done that to me every time, but it changed back if you reclick on the tab at the top of the page.

Glad I used all mine before now, but sad to see this contest go.[/QUOTE]

That's right. The amount entered and used has actually always been switched on that page since the promo started. Unless they fixed it at some point and then it changed back, but I know it was originally like that.

dont quote me on this but i think i read somewhere, either here or the rock band forums, that the contest was going to take all the prizes that were not won throughout the contest and put them up on the 13th to win...and once those were gone the contest was over...so im not sure if they were going to put anything up today but left over prizes...i may be wrong but im pretty sure thats what i remember seeing

[quote name='kc1313']dont quote me on this but i think i read somewhere, either here or the rock band forums, that the contest was going to take all the prizes that were not won throughout the contest and put them up on the 13th to win...and once those were gone the contest was over...so im not sure if they were going to put anything up today but left over prizes...i may be wrong but im pretty sure thats what i remember seeing[/QUOTE]

7. SWEEPSTAKES/INSTANT WIN GAME:
The Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game period begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on June 2, 2009 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 13, 2009 (the "Game Period").

D. Use a Point to Play an Instant Win Game: There will be up to 24 hourly prizes awarded each day of the Promotion Period. There will be up to 5,000 daily prizes awarded each day of the Promotion Period. If, for whatever reason, there are not 24 hourly prize winners or 5,000 daily prize winners in any given day, the remaining prizes not awarded that day will be accumulated during the Promotion Period and will be added to the daily prize pool on September 13, 2009. To play an Instant Win Game use one (1) Point to enter that Instant Win Game. Points, once used for entry, cannot be refunded, transferred or re-used. The last date/time to play an Instant Win Game is 11:59:59 p.m. ET September 13, 2009.

Either they've somehow managed to burn through all of today's prizes in the first four hours of the day, or somebody screwed up. I'm still betting on the latter.

[quote name='Cheapass24']Has anyone actually emailed pepsi and found out what's up?[/QUOTE]

For all I know, no. :lol:

If you want to contact them, go ahead. I'm just not sure you'd get a reply since it's Sunday.

Anyone else else notice that all of the options are greyed out except Home, Video Gallery, My account, and the FAQs?

The video on the homepage also never loads.

Well, fuck. I guess it's over now. :cry:

Why won't they at least let us enter for the weekly contests that they don't draw for until Tuesday? The four codes that I have left aren't much in comparison to some of you, but if I'd known they were going to pull this shit I would've dumped it into the Beatles bundle, or played earlier in the week and hoped my losing streak would've turned around.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Perhaps they are just updating it with all the leftover prizes from the beginning of the promo? (I can dream, right?)[/QUOTE]

I seriously hope so, I would've put all the codes in towards Rock Band Beatles if I didn't know they were going to close the site 12 hours early. I'm beyond pissed at Pepsi right now

bread's done
Back