Phantasy Star Universe Open 360 Beta! Update: Now Available!

Np.
When you get tired of the level 5 missions from the starting city, move over a planet and do the C class level 10 missions. It's not the planet with the Asian writing, its the other one and the mission center is on the East siieeede. ;P

I'll edit when i look up the planet name :p

Played for like an hour with X....I'm not really impressed. Ugly graphics, confusing interface and a monthly fee turn me off from it.

horse $hit, can not connect. I hate all the constant horse $hit that I have to deal with because the 360. So fucking annoying.

[quote name='Maklershed']Where does one go to download this? I cant find it anywhere.[/QUOTE]
You are to late, it was only available to download Fri and Sat.

Had no problems getting on a server or doing the tutorial last night. I guess I'm just lucky.

I probably won't buy it though since i'm not that into MMORPGs anymore and it seems pretty similar to PSO.

So there's easier missions? Damn, I couldn't figure it out and went right to the planet and was fighting the Lvl 10 creatures. Finally finished it by myself, got up to level 4. What server are people playing on? I'm using 14 out of respect for titania-14 in the past.

[quote name='Kendal']Is there going to be a offline mode to this game?[/QUOTE]
Yes. This time with an actual story and seperate from the online mode (i.e. you can't take your offline-character online and vice versa.)

I was going to buy this game on day one, but this beta showed me how shitty it is. Saved me $70.

Thursday 19-Oct-2006 12:10 PM Xbox Live beta of Sega's online adventure game extended to Saturday

Good news if, like us, you're currently hopelessly addicted to the Xbox Live beta of Sega's Phantasy Star Universe; you now have until Saturday 21st to grind your character to oblivion.

According to an announcement on the official Japanese PSU website, the beta will now run until 4pm on the 21st in Japan (about 7am UK time) and considering that Japan is sharing the same servers as the US and us here in Europe, we can assume that we'll have the extra few days to play as well.

Unfortunately the beta has already been taken off of Xbox Live Marketplace, so if you haven't downloaded it yet you're out of luck.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=147867

Where do you start missions. All I find is the damn mall.

Goto the 4th floor, head back towards the back of the level away from the stairs, look for some glowy cubes outside an entranceway. If it asks you which planet you want to go to, then try another one. I think theres like 3 possible open hallways you can go into, and the mission center is one of them.

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Goto the 4th floor, head back towards the back of the level away from the stairs, look for some glowy cubes outside an entranceway. If it asks you which planet you want to go to, then try another one. I think theres like 3 possible open hallways you can go into, and the mission center is one of them.[/quote]

Thank you kindly :D

I tryed playing this game this morning and I got lost. I'm probably just an idiot, but it took me like 20 minutes to find how to access missions. Pretty cool game after that, though.

[quote name='RudyPants']I tryed playing this game this morning and I got lost. I'm probably just an idiot, but it took me like 20 minutes to find how to access missions. Pretty cool game after that, though.[/QUOTE]
You're not an idiot. The game is badly designed. Took me 40 minutes because I couldn't play the tutorial that shows you where it is.

After playing the beta, I'd have to say this is the biggest disappointment of the year. PSO kicks PSU's ass all over the place - this "sequel" is far inferior to the original. Cancelled my preorder, really sad :(

[quote name='Ruined']After playing the beta, I'd have to say this is the biggest disappointment of the year. PSO kicks PSU's ass all over the place - this "sequel" is far inferior to the original. Cancelled my preorder, really sad :([/quote]I find it a good game, just not like the old pso were you can just learn to play in 5 min and be hooked forever.

bread's done
Back