Pheonix Wright: Trials and Tribulations $15 B&M FYE YMMV

linkpwns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I was in the FYE in Jersey Gardens today, and Pheonix Wright Trials and Tribulations was marked at 20 dollars retail (Usually 30). It was then on sale for 15 dollars, making it half off retail!

Ymmv Of course

[quote name='thatdarkknight']I picked this game up at my Wal-Mart for the same price(15$). it was on the end caps with a bunch of ramdom sale games:)[/quote]

This is kinda wierd isn't it? Are you sure you are talking about the new one?

This game is dropping fast then

Yeah, this game just came out a couple weeks ago didn't it? I'd definitely score it for that price if I saw it instead of waiting for a cheap deal on a used copy like I had planned.

[quote name='linkpwns']I was in the FYE in Jersey Gardens today, and Pheonix Wright Trials and Tribulations was marked at 20 dollars retail (Usually 30). It was then on sale for 15 dollars, making it half off retail!

Ymmv Of course[/QUOTE]
My girl lives right by there. Were there anymore left?

Dang, I was just by a Fye last night. OR I mean two nights ago, anyways... I buy the new Phoenix Wright for sure at $15!!

Unfortunately, mine is one of the ones that is clearing out their videogame stock, so I doubt they'd have it in. Bleh.

Last night at my walmart there was no price thing on the game, it was just blank. I think I'll go back today to see the price.

I played part 1 right now (final episode) around 8 hrs. Of-coure i had part 2 & 3 but all sealed. Still have too many backlog games i never opened. :(

This isnt about Pheonix wright but, at FYE they also have some skullcandy headphones on sale!

They are really good headphones and the most expensive one (skullcrusher) that costs $79.99 is on sale for only $29.99.

My bro picked up that one and I got myself some earbuds for $9.99 instead of the $29.99 sticker price.

[quote name='JokerCard']This isnt about Pheonix wright but, at FYE they also have some skullcandy headphones on sale!

They are really good headphones and the most expensive one (skullcrusher) that costs $79.99 is on sale for only $29.99.

My bro picked up that one and I got myself some earbuds for $9.99 instead of the $29.99 sticker price.[/QUOTE]

Really now. I'm in the market for some new headphones. Do you know if this is YMMV or national?

It should be national. But just as a precaution YMMV.
I went and got it yesterday so the deal still should be good.
Im not sure if the color matters but the only one that I saw had the $29.99 price tag was a pair of green skullcrushers. And they work well. They have a bass booster and it really makes the songs sound that much better.

[quote name='SDC']Really now. I'm in the market for some new headphones. Do you know if this is YMMV or national?[/quote]
I saw them at my FYE (Delaware) last week so it's most likely everywhere.

[quote name='thatdarkknight']I picked this game up at my Wal-Mart for the same price(15$). it was on the end caps with a bunch of ramdom sale games:)[/QUOTE]

I can second that one. I just found it in a bin at my Wal-Mart in one of the end caps. When I checked out it rang up for 29.98 and a manager had to come over and over ride the price. I can't help but wonder if they confused the the new game for the second Phoenix Wright which seems to have had a universal price drop to $15.00.

[quote name='lifeisgood72']I can second that one. I just found it in a bin at my Wal-Mart in one of the end caps. When I checked out it rang up for 29.98 and a manager had to come over and over ride the price. I can't help but wonder if they confused the the new game for the second Phoenix Wright which seems to have had a universal price drop to $15.00.[/QUOTE]

its no wonder they are going out of business. All of the FYE locations are long out of business here. I will check wallmart, but i have a hunch they are YMMV

My WalMart had T&T for $14.82 too. Must be a pretty big mistake if its at more than a few stores.

Thanks all, I will check the wal-mart in NC tomorrow and report back with my findings on Phoenix Wright.

no FYE near me either.

Interesting, looks like I'll be doing quite a bit of hunting/PM'ing tomorrow :whistle2:k

Thanks for the heads up as well as Joker's comment, I'm in the market for some headphones as well :D

I just checked an FYE near by. No games at all (drat!) but they had plenty of Skullcandy stuff. And they haven't marked that is on sale, even though it is, so I bet it'll be around for a bit.
I picked up the Skullcrushers myself (they had white and green), but I haven't tried 'em yet.

[quote name='Mugen Power']This wasn't at Walmart or FYE for me. :cry:

They did have a $15 copy of Justice For All at FYE, though. Too bad I already have it.[/quote]mine too had JFA for $15 and T and T wasn't even there

[quote name='Chronis']So I'm planning on getting a DS within a few months. Are the Phoenix Wrights (this and JFA) worth hunting out now?[/quote]

Considering you could have all three for 40 dollars, hell yes. (There are 3 by the way). You can get the first one on clearance at Toysrus for 10 dollars, Justice For All from almost anywhere (including amazon) for 15, and this one from FYE or the extremely YMMV Walmart.

[quote name='linkpwns']Considering you could have all three for 40 dollars, hell yes. (There are 3 by the way). You can get the first one on clearance at Toysrus for 10 dollars, Justice For All from almost anywhere (including amazon) for 15, and this one from FYE or the extremely YMMV Walmart.[/quote]

yeah, I knew there was 3 but I was expecting the first to be full price.

[quote name='linkpwns']Considering you could have all three for 40 dollars, hell yes. (There are 3 by the way). You can get the first one on clearance at Toysrus for 10 dollars, Justice For All from almost anywhere (including amazon) for 15, and this one from FYE or the extremely YMMV Walmart.[/quote]

Good luck finding the 1st one at TRU, though...

[quote name='Chronis']So I'm planning on getting a DS within a few months. Are the Phoenix Wrights (this and JFA) worth hunting out now?[/quote]They've all dropped in price. First two are both $19.99 as far as I know. There was a time when it was hard to find but now I wouldn't say that. It' snot the sort of game parents get for kids (because they don't know better) so I wouldn't expect it to get much harder during the season so while I'd recommend getting it if you see it esp the PW1 (due to age) but i wouldn't say rush.

YMMV indeed. I saw a used Zelda Phantom Hourglass for about $27.
The FYE is crap with video games, and even sold Picross for $35!

I hope the FYE in manhattan is better, since it's bigger.

bread's done
Back