Phoenix Wright for $19.99 at Toys R Us YMMV

Schroeder

CAGiversary!
I was in my local Toys R Us yesterday when I happend to notice that they had numerous copies of Phoenix Wright for sale. On top of that, they were only $19.99. It was in the pile of games that are in plastic cases, not on the wall with the paper slips. I just thought someone might be interested.

[quote name='Schroeder']I was in my local Toys R Us yesterday when I happend to notice that they had numerous copies of Phoenix Wright for sale. On top of that, they were only $19.99. It was in the pile of games that are in plastic cases, not on the wall with the paper slips. I just thought someone might be interested.[/quote]

did you pick up any extras? pm me if you are interested in selling/trading

I've heard this game is supposed to be Htf so I may do a drive thru if I'm around a Tru. I have a DS coming soon and I've heard this game is supposed to be good.

[quote name='brianmoy']I've heard this game is supposed to be Htf so I may do a drive thru if I'm around a Tru. I have a DS coming soon and I've heard this game is supposed to be good.[/QUOTE]

2 CC's I've been to in the last 2 days have each had 4-5 copies of it, but for $29.99.

It isn't ymmv, at least not here. My TRU has more then enough in the RZone storage last i checked, so i think it should be $19.99 everywhere.

Not listed on the TRU website. I'll have to look into this one next time I got to TRU. I don't think it was in stock on the shelf when I picked up my Wii preorder, though. If you ask them to check in the back for something will they usually do it?

EDIT: Oh, and this game was getting to be HtF, but I believe they reprinted it.

kspiff

Thanks for the heads up... I've been looking for this game for a while. Through each of the 'reprints' I've still had troubled finding it.

-Rob

No go at 2 TRUs on Phoenix Wright. I can find it for $30 plenty of places but not $20.

Oh well. Maybe they'll get some later.

kspiff

[quote name='nwaugh']Can any of the TRU insiders around here give confirmation that they're being restocked? $20 would be excellent.[/quote]
Theyre not being restocked. Last i checked our TRU has had copies of them since around a month or two ago, during what i figure was the reprint.

bread's done
Back