Phoenix Wright I or II: Justice for All - $23.54 shipped from CD Universe

Kendro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7243429&style=games&BAB=M

Ships on January 24, 2007 and is $23.54 shipped using Google Checkout. I doubt there will be a cheaper alternative out there. According to GameStop the game ships 1/2/07, but it comes out to nearly $39 with tax. If you can wait 2 weeks, you'll save $15. And FWIW, IGN lists the release date as Q1 2007 so it isn't set in stone.

*Edit - Same deal for the original Phoenix Wright

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=6877414&style=games&BAB=E

[quote name='Caliburn']If it's that cheap, I'll take one even though I don't even have a DS. Yet.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I hear that. I have seven DS games so far (most were cheap, except for DoS) with Portrait of Ruin on the way. If I jump on this (which I might) it'll be 9.
...I need to save some money for the DS itself, haha.

[quote name='SDC']Haha, I hear that. I have seven DS games so far (most were cheap, except for DoS) with Portrait of Ruin on the way. If I jump on this (which I might) it'll be 9.
...I need to save some money for the DS itself, haha.[/quote]

abuse the trade3 get 10. esp with tru's b2g1 free deal, it shouldn't be too hard. that's how i ended up getting my ds. trade3 get 10 helped me make about $50

[quote name='62t']you can get PW2 this month if you import from play-asia[/QUOTE]
Or save over $10 to use towards another game. Now that the stickers are OOS, what's the incentive for spending more?

[quote name='JohnnyDrama']Very tempting, but I'm not sure yet. Do they charge your card right away, or when the game ships?[/QUOTE]

Good question-- is it like PayPal and they will expect the money in your account NOW?

[quote name='stainremover']abuse the trade3 get 10. esp with tru's b2g1 free deal, it shouldn't be too hard. that's how i ended up getting my ds. trade3 get 10 helped me make about $50[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I traded in a lot of crap when it was Trade4 get $10, because I figured it couldn't get any better. ...and I actually used the proceeds from that to snag Trauma Center back when it was rare.
Luckily my roommate has a DS, so I'm mooching off of him BIGTIME. He is a kind soul.

Super on topic: Google Checkout DOES charge your card when you place the order.

[quote name='Blade70']You can use Google check out more than once?[/QUOTE]

Seems to be limitless, although certain items won't work (usually a pre-order AND anything else, at least for me.)

[quote name='SDC']Seems to be limitless, although certain items won't work (usually a pre-order AND anything else, at least for me.)[/quote]

Thanks for the reponse.

For anybody interested, this figures to be the thread to make it known you can preorder Touch Detective with Google Checkout through CD Universe for under $23.28. That is freakin' cheap, and I LOVE Google Checkout. Also, I love CD Universe for not making everything $29.99.

Great, this is my most anticipated game of 07. PW1 was the best adventure game in the past 10 years and advanced/modernized the genre without watering down the mechanics of the old point & click games.

Well, maybe I'm a bit more excited for mgs4 but I won't be getting a ps3 for a few more years....

Google checkout is spoiling the heck out of me. I have at least one DS game a month preordered through January: Contact, Final Fantasy III, Castlevania:portrait of Ruin, Phoenix Wright II.......all at $25 or less!

For those who ordered Pheonix Wright 1, has your game shipped yet? Google checkout says its still in progress for me and it has been about 2 days now : (

[quote name='lawyeron']I feel dumb, how do I use Google Checkout?[/quote]
Go to google.com and search for Google Checkout. There you'll sign up with a valid credit card, address, and phone number. Then when you go to hundreds (?) of online retailers, you can either check out the normal way, or go thru the google checkout (like at Fry's) and get an instant $10 off!

Oh crap, OP. I'm seeing tons of great deals now that I've realized the power of Google Checkout! I've realized that all Wii games are just $45 shipped! But can I wait a few extra days to get my hands on Twilight Princess?

I got Phoenix Wright 2 and Also FF3 for 31.28 from the same site (is that a good deal)?

Thanks OP!

Put in an order for the original, thanks OP! Figure I'll sell it on eBay in a month and make back most of the purchase price. Can't beat that.

Had a not so great experience with CDU when they shipped a GBA game in a bubble mailer (crushed bad) and then sent the replacement for that game in another bubble mailer... But with a DS game a bubble mailer is fine, so no worries.

bread's done
Back