Phoenix Wright in stock

hfdpro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
National Console Support has Phoenix Wright in stock. It's listed at $35.00 plus shipping.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/NTR-P-AGYE.html

Does anyone know if this is the price when it was first released?

I'm thinking of ordering one but I would hate to see it in the stores for less.

I guess that's the CAG in me.

From Troz1820 on third page:
In stock at walmart.com: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/sear...ntinue.x=0&Continue.y=0&Continue=Find&ic=20_0

Perhaps the stores will stock it as well?

The cases get quite a bit longer. =]

Phoenix Wright is a really great game, but I can't help but get annoyed at the legal inaccuracies blatant in it. I know it's not supposed to play PW like an interactive episode of Law & Order, but it's sometimes frustrating to know ( at least in the US) I'd only have to prove reasonable doubt to win a verdict as a defense lawyer, yet I have to go above and beyond the call of duty in PW to win a case, especially with the ridiculous witness testimonies the prosecution gets away with. But I digress - get PW while you still can!

The only rare DS game that needs a reprint now (that I want anyway) is Castlevania: DoS. =/

[quote name='Vendetta']The cases get quite a bit longer. =]

Phoenix Wright is a really great game, but I can't help but get annoyed at the legal inaccuracies blatant in it. I know it's not supposed to play PW like an interactive episode of Law & Order, but it's sometimes frustrating to know ( at least in the US) I'd only have to prove reasonable doubt to win a verdict as a defense lawyer, yet I have to go above and beyond the call of duty in PW to win a case, especially with the ridiculous witness testimonies the prosecution gets away with. But I digress - get PW while you still can!

The only rare DS game that needs a reprint now (that I want anyway) is Castlevania: DoS. =/[/QUOTE]

You have to consider that PW is a Japanese game, and the law system is very different there. Of course, its also a video game so it's not going to be as accurate as TV shows with million dollar budgets, but I remeber reading a post somewhere stating that PW is actually pretty accurate with regard to the Japanese legal system.

Bought PW from Wal-Mart. My GF works there (in the photo-lab) so we got a discount - it was actually cheaper than the list price after shipping and tax. Not too bad, especially when I considered great DS games worth the $35 they ask for most. At less than $30, this was a great buy! (hope I feel that way when it arrives :p)

I got mine from Gamefly, $25 keep it price I'm debating if I should buy it from them. I don't see any reason to replay it after I beat it. Great game, but not much for replay and the text speed is driving me insane....I wish you could speed it up and I'm not that fast of a reader.

Got mine from CDUniverse about a week ago. I'm at the end of the 3rd case and I think it's a pretty cool game, but I would have been very disappointed if I paid more than retail value for it. Like many other "rare" games people tend to over rate them. Still I'm glad I finally got it, I needed another DS game...

I ordered mine from Walmart as well. I was getting too many emails from Amazon telling me about the date getting pushed back.

I was a little bummed though. it looked like mine was repackaged.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but apparently Circuit City is now carrying Phoenix Wright. I confirmed it at two different stores, priced at $29.99.

bread's done
Back