Phoenix Wright in stock

hfdpro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
National Console Support has Phoenix Wright in stock. It's listed at $35.00 plus shipping.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/NTR-P-AGYE.html

Does anyone know if this is the price when it was first released?

I'm thinking of ordering one but I would hate to see it in the stores for less.

I guess that's the CAG in me.

From Troz1820 on third page:
In stock at walmart.com: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/sear...ntinue.x=0&Continue.y=0&Continue=Find&ic=20_0

Perhaps the stores will stock it as well?

[quote name='suko_32']http://www.geocities.jp/gyakugene/Obj_Nar.swf?InputStr=Capcom%2C+why+did+you+send+a+CAGer+a+less+than+satisfactory+copy++of+Phoenix+Wright%3F

http://www.geocities.jp/gyakugene/Obj_Mit.swf?InputStr=OMGWTFBBQ%3F%21+I+mean....because+we+can%21+Henshin%21[/quote]
i can't resolve these links for some reason. maybe it's firefox... but i can sort of read the text in them now that i "quoted" them. i did e-mail Capcom about the inserts. i don't want to nitpick, but i want my games to look as nice as they play.

[quote name='allyourblood']i can't resolve these links for some reason. maybe it's firefox... but i can sort of read the text in them now that i "quoted" them. i did e-mail Capcom about the inserts. i don't want to nitpick, but i want my games to look as nice as they play.[/QUOTE]

Odd, I used firefox and can see them fine. You do need flash though.

Just got mine in from Lik-sang this weekend. I ordered it on the 22nd (Thursday) of June. I've played through case 1 so far and it's awesome. I got the japanese best buy version for 30 bucks and free shipping.

Trauma Center was another game I was kind of interested in, but I don't think I'd have the patience (plus my handwriting is terrible so I can only imagine what the stuff like draining blood would be like, it seems frustrating). Plus I think I'll go pick up Mario Tennis for $25 from Sears.

[quote name='Gpig']J
Trauma Center was another game I was kind of interested in, but I don't think I'd have the patience (plus my handwriting is terrible so I can only imagine what the stuff like draining blood would be like, it seems frustrating).[/quote]

i was kinda thinking the same thing. my brother and i bought it on the same day; he opened his, but i left mine sealed. i played his copy for about an hour, and found the difficulty ramping up pretty quickly, which isn't to say that i don't like a challenge, but if the taste i got was any indication, i might have to trade it away, to avoid being mind-numbingly frustrated.

[quote name='allyourblood']i was kinda thinking the same thing. my brother and i bought it on the same day; he opened his, but i left mine sealed. i played his copy for about an hour, and found the difficulty ramping up pretty quickly, which isn't to say that i don't like a challenge, but if the taste i got was any indication, i might have to trade it away, to avoid being mind-numbingly frustrated.[/QUOTE]
One word: aneurisms. I've shelved it since I got stuck on that mission.

It's hard but it's entertaining.

[quote name='babylonian007']One word: aneurisms. I've shelved it since I got stuck on that mission.

It's hard but it's entertaining.[/quote]

I think I stopped at the same mission ( 2-3 or 2-4, right after Healing Touch training) but that was only because I got Phoenix Wright. Right now, I'm playing Feel the Magic, but I'll go back to Trauma Center this week. But only with the help of a few walkthroughs from GameFAQs, lol. One thing, they recommend playing with two styli (one to operate, another to select tools).

[quote name='Rusdude']One thing, they recommend playing with two styli (one to operate, another to select tools).[/quote]

Doh!! Great idea! I am stuck on the exact same 'operation', btw. Damn aneurysms... :D

Amazon has now changed it to pre-orders shipping out on September 16th. I was getting a little nervous since they were taking so many orders. I figured they'd just send out emails later saying no dice.

[quote name='Vegan']I think it's funny how the back of Phoenix Wright's packaging touts "First Person Perspective" as a feature.[/quote]

Well the evidence gathering, witness interviewing and cross examination are in 1st person...sorta. ;)

[quote name='Maddgief']Well the evidence gathering, witness interviewing and cross examination are in 1st person...sorta. ;)[/quote]

True, true...

BTW, did anyone get a full-color picture for Case 5 after you completed the game? Mine's still dull-color courtroom :(

Anyhow, where's that damn sequel? I need more adventure goodness.

[quote name='Rusdude']Anyhow, where's that damn sequel? I need more adventure goodness.[/quote]

Very excited for more Phoenix Wright, and more from the Trace Memory/Hotel Dusk crew.

mySimon has two separate listings for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Each listing has unique cover art. Have there been two different covers released for this game?

[quote name='Collectordragon']mySimon has two separate listings for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Each listing has unique cover art. Have there been two different covers released for this game?[/quote]

Actually, there're five versions I can think of:

Regular Japanese cover ("Gyakuten Saiban: Mask Vision Murder")
PA.24136.011.jpg

"Best Price" Japanese Cover ("Gyakuten Saiban: Mask Vision Murder" (Best Price) ):

PA.61839.006.jpg

European Cover ("Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney") (if you buy from UK seller this is what you'd get):
4a_1.JPG

USA Cover ("Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney"):
PA.38855.007.jpg

5th Cover (Rejected early US - ?):
25415440.JPG

[quote name='Rusdude']
5th Cover (Rejected early US - ?):
25415440.JPG

[/quote]

aw, i like that one tons better. i've had about enough of that big flappy finger everywhere, and this one's a little more balanced.

I'm on the fifth case now. This game is AWESOME!

I came home yesterday to find my Sam Goody order, maybe I'll put it up for CAGs.

[quote name='suko_32']Phoenix Wright, where art thou from Capcom?[/QUOTE]

I emailed Capcom a couple hours ago and got the UPS tracking number for mine. Shipped last Wed and will be in my hands sometime on Friday.

[quote name='Oxybeles']Received my Capcom shipment on Monday. What a great game! Funny as heck![/quote]

Yea this game is great stuff, can't wait for Justice for All :D

I ordered mine from CDUniverse on July 2nd. I got the confirmation e-mail, but I have no idea when I'm getting it. Anyone else order it from CDU?

Anyone else order from wherehouse.com using credit? My order was Cancelled, but it's still `In Progress', so my $30 of credit hasn't gone back into my account! Bastards!

Got my copy from Capcom! Woo hoo! First case done and funny as hell. I'm also excited because I got a "Resident Evil Story" booklet, that goes through the whole storyline of the game from Resident Evil 0 to Code Veronica. Since I never played through most of the games, it'll be nice to fill in the gaps. Also got a Onimusha 3 Artbook, but I'm not so excited about that. Overall, it was worth the wait.

[quote name='Felder71']Got my copy from Capcom! Woo hoo! First case done and funny as hell. I'm also excited because I got a "Resident Evil Story" booklet, that goes through the whole storyline of the game from Resident Evil 0 to Code Veronica. Since I never played through most of the games, it'll be nice to fill in the gaps. Also got a Onimusha 3 Artbook, but I'm not so excited about that. Overall, it was worth the wait.[/quote]

oh nice, did you order it from capcom? or was it like a free gift?

[quote name='Felder71']Got my copy from Capcom! Woo hoo! First case done and funny as hell. I'm also excited because I got a "Resident Evil Story" booklet, that goes through the whole storyline of the game from Resident Evil 0 to Code Veronica. Since I never played through most of the games, it'll be nice to fill in the gaps. Also got a Onimusha 3 Artbook, but I'm not so excited about that. Overall, it was worth the wait.[/QUOTE]

I remember a long ass time ago I ordered some Dreamcast games through Capcom, and they gave me a Street Fighter Alpha 3 guide for free, and that was awesome.

[quote name='Roufuss']I remember a long ass time ago I ordered some Dreamcast games through Capcom, and they gave me a Street Fighter Alpha 3 guide for free, and that was awesome.[/quote]

I ordered this bundle of megaman network transmission, anniversary collection, and X command mission, w/ guides for NT and CM, for like $54.95 + free shipping, unfortunately i didn't get anything extra :cry:

BTW, did anyone get a full-color picture for Case 5 after you completed the game? Mine's still dull-color courtroom :(
Nope. This has been confirmed that you get nothing for finishing Case 5. A let down, I know, especially after all that fingerprinting!
I ordered mine from CDUniverse on July 2nd. I got the confirmation e-mail, but I have no idea when I'm getting it. Anyone else order it from CDU?
CDUniverse has been out of stock for quite some time. I know it says 3-10 days or backordered, but they aren't. Apparently, though Capcom has new stock it's shipping directly to consumers. If you're lucky they'll give some to CDU, if not, you'll have to wait until the next official reprint.

That European cover makes the game look like a male modeling game.

[quote name='maigoyume']oh nice, did you order it from capcom? or was it like a free gift?[/QUOTE]

These were free gifts. They are just little booklets, about the size of a PS2/Xbox instruction booklet, but nice glossy color pages. Officially, they are just advertising games and guides, but the booklets are a nice little surprise.

[quote name='Felder71']These were free gifts. They are just little booklets, about the size of a PS2/Xbox instruction booklet, but nice glossy color pages. Officially, they are just advertising games and guides, but the booklets are a nice little surprise.[/quote]

lucky you ;) last time i ordered from them all i got was this small advertising booklet, course i had a really good deal, megaman network transmission, X command mission and anniversary collection with guides for NT and XCM for $54.95 + free shipping, not really complaining :D

It's even better than I thought it would be. The episodes are longer than I expected, and even the trials are a lot more challenging than simply presenting evidence. Just when you think you've won the day, Edgeworth manages to pull the rug out from under you!

[quote name='futhamucka']I have a copy of the Japanese one that I've just finished. Make me an offer :)[/QUOTE]

hey if see anything you need in the provided link below let me know as I sure could use this:p

[quote name='RollingSkull']Me at the climax of Case 2: "Oh, no... nonononononono! EDGEWORTH YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

And I said that OUT LOUD.[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly

The South Post PX on Fort Bragg in North Carolina (next to Fayetteville, NC) has several copies of Phoenix Wright in stock. $29.95.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Me at the climax of Case 2: "Oh, no... nonononononono! EDGEWORTH YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

And I said that OUT LOUD.[/QUOTE]

LOL

bread's done
Back