Phoenix Wright in stock

hfdpro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
National Console Support has Phoenix Wright in stock. It's listed at $35.00 plus shipping.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/NTR-P-AGYE.html

Does anyone know if this is the price when it was first released?

I'm thinking of ordering one but I would hate to see it in the stores for less.

I guess that's the CAG in me.

From Troz1820 on third page:
In stock at walmart.com: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/sear...ntinue.x=0&Continue.y=0&Continue=Find&ic=20_0

Perhaps the stores will stock it as well?

[quote name='suko_32']The fact that I haven't received shipping confirmation from Capcom has me worried. I know this is only the second day since ordering, but Phoenix Wright like to avoid me from some strange reason.[/quote]

same here. my Wherehouse order got cancelled today, as expected (which i'm actually happy about), so all eyes are on Capcom. another member here offered to send me a copy, but i have to wait and see what Capcom does first. yay.

[quote name='Vegan']The way I understand it, if you played Trace Memory and liked it for its "more of an interactive short-story than a game" aspect, you'd like Phoenix Wright. I really liked that about Trace Memory, so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on PW.[/quote]Is Trace Memory any good? I know it's not quite the same kind of game, but I really really like Phoenix Wright and have been contemplating Trace Memory for a few days now.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Is Trace Memory any good? I know it's not quite the same kind of game, but I really really like Phoenix Wright and have been contemplating Trace Memory for a few days now.[/quote]

Its quite short, try getting it for under $20 if you can, however for the time it lasts, it is quite good, has multiple endings depending on what you find (or not) ;)

[quote name='maigoyume']Its quite short, try getting it for under $20 if you can, however for the time it lasts, it is quite good, has multiple endings depending on what you find (or not) ;)[/QUOTE]

Trace Memory is good for $8.96 at CC.

I'm too lazy to check now but i'm positive that in the confirmation order email it said when it ships they'll send an ship notification...

I dreamt that I dreamt that I found Phoenix Wright at Fry's, then in my dream I woke up, looked around, couldn't find it, and realized that I had been dreaming.... in my dream. Whoooooaaaaa.

But yes, Capcom charged my card yesterday.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PHOENIX WRIGHT IS IN MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad props and CAG love to MUNCH for finding a copy and sending it to me!

w00t!

True, PW isn't the greatest game of all time, but it's very, very good. It's also quite long -- first two cases are a poor indication of the length of the game. I'd say that Cases 4 and 5 are each longer than Cases 1-3 combined.

I think, because DS has a stylus, it's going to be a haven for adventure games. Aside from Phoenix Wright sequels, there're quite a few other games in the pipeline. There're Touch Detective, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, and some other stuff I can't recall right now.

Anyway, I got Trace Memory from CC by a way of a fellow CAG so I'll start on that one.

P.S. Another way to play adventure games on DS is using ScummVM DS :) http://www.drunkencoders.com/scummvm/

Best way to check confirmation is to check the credit card you used to buy the game. If they charged you, it's on its way. If not, well you're S.O.L.

It only took 3 days to get my order of 2 copies of the game. \\:D/ dunno if it helped that I only live about 7 miles away from where they shipped it from :rofl:

Dammit. I didn't order from Capcom cause I fucking had faith in Wherehouse. That sure was a great idea. Looks like I'm out again on getting this game. I'm beginning to think someone doesn't want me to play it dammit.

[quote name='karsh']Dammit. I didn't order from Capcom cause I fucking had faith in Wherehouse. That sure was a great idea. Looks like I'm out again on getting this game. I'm beginning to think someone doesn't want me to play it dammit.[/QUOTE]

Faith in Wherehouse? There was a time where they had a physical rental store THREE blocks from my house, and I STILL didn't have faith in Wherehouse. I still get shivers of disgust thinking about that terrible store. Yuck.

Hope you get your game eventually (hold tight, im sure some people will not want to keep theirs after finishing it)

I got an email that it was instock at play-asia.com (the japanese version) and by the time I got to the site it was already on backorder. Guess I need to check my emails more than once a day. :cry:

EDIT: The Japanese version is instock at lik-sang.com. The only problem for me is the line "usually ships in 24hrs". Does this mean that its maybe in stock, or that it may take longer than 24hrs. to ship?

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=275&products_id=9287&

well, i'm feeling pretty good. according to the wife, Capcom charged my card on Wednesday, which presumably means they shipped my 2 PWs. also, since Capcom orders seem to have started arriving for other CAGs, it looks like they may actually show up. yay!

How is it possible that everyone is missing this since I've already posted it twice:

Friends and countrymen- http://www10.cd-wow.us/ has them. I just got a shipping notification from an order I placed earlier this week.

click through this site to get 2.00 off the order (I dont' know if this will still give CAG an affiliate code....?) http://www.monkeybargains.com/merchants/cd-wow.us.htm

Total Cost is $37.95 shipped from the UK. Good price considering!

I'm at the first major break in Case 2 and the game is every bit as brilliant as everyone has said.

Damn I just had a really close call.

I called the UPS automated system and told it that I wanted to pick the package up myself tomorrow. Of course, it wasn't until after I had done it that it mentions they're not open on weekends. So I go to change it back to be delivered on Monday (like it says on the delivery slip), and suddenly the next available delivery date is WEDNESDAY. I talk to a real person and they tell me nothing can be done. It will be delivered on Wednesday, not Monday, and I may not pick it up on Monday.

If it's not on a truck on Monday, and not at the UPS Center on Monday, where the fuck is it on Monday? That makes no sense.

Somehow they get a hold of the UPS Center at 9:00pm and are able to confirm that I can pick it up on Monday.

I was pretty ticked for about 5 minutes there. Not being able to get it till Wednesday would've felt awful, since I have a 4-day weekend and go back to work on Wednesday.

I bit. $38 is fine for a game that basically has a market value of $45, plus I had been planning for a while to get some of those UK Depeche Mode SACD reissues from CD-WOW anyway. Convenient.

PS - Thank you, Blade70 for the heads-up on Capcom!!!

PPS - If anyone is still wondering, no, Capcom did not email a shipping confirmation.

yeah, i forgot to thank blade70 for the heads up on capcom too. Thanks!

This game is gooooood. Like really goooood. I only got passed the first case and I feel like a Million bucks for getting it on my first try =D :bouncy:

[quote name='suko_32']yes, it's backordered.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone tried CDUniverse and had problems???

I posted here (over a week ago) that I ordered from CDUniverse . . . got a backorder statement but it shipped within days. I ordered late on Tuesday (12 days ago) and got the game on the following Monday.

Those looking for the game ought to try CD Universe.

[quote name='schultzed']Has anyone tried CDUniverse and had problems???

I posted here (over a week ago) that I ordered from CDUniverse . . . got a backorder statement but it shipped within days. I ordered late on Tuesday (12 days ago) and got the game on the following Monday.

Those looking for the game ought to try CD Universe.[/QUOTE]

Especially considering the $10 off Google coupon.

I got my copy from Play-Asia yesterday. It only took about 12 days to ship (short, considering it cost less than three dollars and originated in Hong Kong). Well, I think the game is really fun, but quite laughable at the same time. Question: How did Phoenix get his law degree? He's completely clueless :). Frankly this is insulting. Just kidding...

Capcom DOES NOT send out a shipping confirmation. They only notify you if there IS A PROBLEM. Otherwise they ship within 1-2 business days after the payment was cleared. Therefore, we have nothing to worry about!

Argh. I would so buy Phoenix Wright and Castlevania if I hadn't spent so much damn money lately.

Edit: Aw fuck it. I got Phoenix Wright. I swear that is all I'm buying though!

[quote name='Felder71']Anyone get their PW:AA from Capcom yet? Still hoping to see mine Wednesday or Thursday.[/quote]

Yup. It's in my hands.

got my 2 PW from Capcom today, via UPS.

mildly annoying: both copies have the insert shifted up or down in the case, so on one, the bottom of the insert on the spine has some slight tearing, and on the other, the top does. i've never seen the inserts so sloppily placed in any of the games i've bought for the DS thus far. i bought it to play, but it never hurts to have a pristine case/insert to look nice on my shelf... oh well, at least it's here now.

bread's done
Back