Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection $9.99 New/$8.99 Used @ Gamestop

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
Gamestop, along with other retailers, have dropped the price for Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection to $19.99 or lower (as noted) for both 360 & PS3 as listed below.

Gamestop does not have the game available online, but you can utilize the retail store availability with the links below. New price is $9.99, & the used price for both versions is down to $8.99 if you can find the game in store (a steal IMHO)

Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (360)
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (PS3)

Amazon currently has both the PS3 & 360 versions available online at a smooth $17.96, but the 360 version in currently as available for shipping in 2 to 4 weeks (but prior posts in this thread prove the wait to be much less...)

Walmart has the game in stock for both PS3 & 360. Both titles are at a $17.96 price point. Site to store can also be utilized if the game is not in stock locally & you want to save on shipping ;)

Other Retailers (360 Version)
Blockbuster $19.99
Meijer $19.99
Sears $19.99

Other Retailers (PS3 Version)
Blockbuster $19.99
Meijer $19.99
Radio Shack $19.99
Sears $19.99

Out of the 'other' retailers listed above, Radio Shack might be the best bet as they have the ship-to-store option available (too bad they only have the PS3 version in stock at the moment...)

Glad everyone found value out of the thread as well. If there are any retailers to add to the list, please let me know with a post or a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lolwut?']I ended up getting another copy of the game at Gamestop for my girlfriend (I got mine on Amazon back when the 17.96 price hit), and I was really surprised to find a sealed copy at the first store I called.

I had a list of about 8 or so within driving distances, but the one a couple blocks away had an actual new copy! I wasn't too big of a pinball fan before this game, but after playing this, it's turned me into one.

Other people in this thread have said this, and I will repeat it: if you are even remotely interested in pinball, PICK THIS UP!
After playing this, I can't go back to Pinball FX or Zen Pinball; the physics in this game are phenomenal, and it's amazing how accurate the tables are.[/QUOTE]

How sadly true. I bought Zen and the Ninja Gaiden table a day before I found out about the PHOF drop. It feels really off going back to Zen and isn't as enjoyable overall in comparison.

OP..........thanks. I have been searching for this around here since this thread started. I finally found a Gamestop that I was going to be near that had it listed as in stock (there were 3 stores that I went to where the online stock indicator was wrong) and they had it so I picked it up.

[quote name='Hibiwa']How sadly true. I bought Zen and the Ninja Gaiden table a day before I found out about the PHOF drop. It feels really off going back to Zen and isn't as enjoyable overall in comparison.[/QUOTE]
Same here, except that I bought the Street Fighter 2 table for Zen pinball. I'm a pretty big street fighter fan, but that table just isn't very interesting when compared to the Williams designs.

[quote name='GoldenSilver']Same here, except that I bought the Street Fighter 2 table for Zen pinball. I'm a pretty big street fighter fan, but that table just isn't very interesting when compared to the Williams designs.[/QUOTE]

Earth Defense Force is a pretty good table. Easily the best of Pinball FX, I still go back to it time to time. I'll play time to time when in between cursing the Taxi Wizard goal of getting a special. God damn randomness.

Edit: Maybe that one isn't on PS3, if not too bad it's the best one they made

After just getting my xbox back from RROD #1, I introduced my gf to PHOF:WC and she's totally hooked. So much so, that I cannot wrestle her away from the controller! She's hooked! And she's got me 325 cheevo points in only a few days. Score one more for the good guys! (And CAG for finding it at a great price!)

bread's done
Back