Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on Dragon Age: Origins, for both the XBox 360 and Playstation 3.[/QUOTE]

is this new or used???

[quote name='polo14player']is this new or used???[/QUOTE]

Link descrptioin says used. You'll miss out on the 'free' DLC. the 'free' DLC is not worth purchasing separately in my opinion. That means if you are a completionist you should wait on a deal for a new copy as there are some achievements attached to the DLC, or live without it.

Personally I thnk it's a pretty good deal, and I am having a great time with the game (Put in 50+ hrs in my first playthrough, skipped the Free DLC parts, did the DLC in a second playthrough I'm starting).

[quote name='kayatai']Link descrptioin says used. You'll miss out on the 'free' DLC. the 'free' DLC is not worth purchasing separately in my opinion. That means if you are a completionist you should wait on a deal for a new copy as there are some achievements attached to the DLC, or live without it.

Personally I thnk it's a pretty good deal, and I am having a great time with the game (Put in 50+ hrs in my first playthrough, skipped the Free DLC parts, did the DLC in a second playthrough I'm starting).[/QUOTE]

Thanks, i only buy new anyways, definetly gonna get this sometime.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Yes, the Dragon Age games are used but come with the original case and instruction manual.[/QUOTE]

What condition are the cases and game discs? I'm used to GameFly.com used games which include "NEW" cases and manual and lightly used discs.

I have a question, but better yet a request. Any way you can get Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition for PS3? I know they're hard to come by but even a used one complete with everything I would purchase.

[quote name='intoxicated662']I have a question, but better yet a request. Any way you can get Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition for PS3? I know they're hard to come by but even a used one complete with everything I would purchase.[/QUOTE]

Set up an account on his website. The Doctor is nearly always in and its small enough where he answers personal messages pretty fast.

Thanks again Dr. stayed out of it last week cause i already had ACII and didn't want to be greedy. In for L4D2

Wow that's a great deal. Sorry to say this, but I haven't heard of gamedealdaily. I've been living under a rock apparently. I probably miss a whole lot of deals that were pretty sweet.

[quote name='MattyB']What condition are the cases and game discs? I'm used to GameFly.com used games which include "NEW" cases and manual and lightly used discs.[/QUOTE]

Everything is in great shape. I wouldn't mail out any discs that are heavily scratched or cases and instruction manuals that are ripped or heavily damaged.

Updated with today's deal on Bioshock 2 for XBox 360. Letting everyone get an early start on this one!

If anyone has questions on NTSC-J region 360 games, here's my personal experience:

I have the Asian version of Madden NFL 10. The only way you can distinguish it from a regular American game is the cover art has some Asian text, and part of the instruction manual is in Asian writing while the other half is in English. The game plays perfectly on my NTSC American XBox 360 system, I get all of the same achievements, the text and voices are all in English, and I'm able to play online without a hitch. It's pretty much identical to the American version of the game except for a few slight packaging differences.

Great deal. I have $60 in GS credit, so I may just pick it up there. Besides, if I decide to sell it, the NA version would bring more money.

Wow, that's a pretty awesome deal. My Amazon pre-order is showing up today, though, so I'll stick with that. Got a feeling this one will sell out fast.

I was going to wait for this to drop around $40 since I never finished the first (the game creeped me out too much), but this is too good a deal for release-day.

In for one.

Had I not already ordered from Amazon and having it delivered sometime today, I'd jump on this. Fantastic deal. I'll see if I know anyone that wants it, though.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']So if I understand correctly, you could get the achievements for the JP, American, and PC versions? Neato.[/QUOTE]
No. On the 360, BioShock 2 just has one set of achievements, not one set per region.

According to x360a, Bioshock 2 has separate achievements for American, JP, and PC versions. I'm planning on maxing out this game 3 times on my card, so I ordered one.

[quote name='gtwhiteandgold']According to x360a, Bioshock 2 has separate achievements for American, JP, and PC versions. I'm planning on maxing out this game 3 times on my card, so I ordered one.[/QUOTE]

The Asian version != The Japanese version. The only games that have multiple sets of achievements are on region locked games.

Nice deal... too bad it's not PS3... I would be ordering yours and returning amazons right now!
Now, have this kind of deal on GOWIII to make up for it LOL

[quote name='plong']Nice deal... too bad it's not PS3... I would be ordering yours and returning amazons right now!
Now, have this kind of deal on GOWIII to make up for it LOL[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately the Asian versions of PS3 games cost quite a bit more than their XBox 360 counterparts. For example, I would have had to pay just over $8 more for the PS3 version of Bioshock 2, and I just don't think it would've been a great seller at $47.95.

I will definitely see if we can get some cheaper deals on PS3 games in the future, though.

[quote name='japanarchy']Just out of curiousity... Does the game being NTSC-J affect things if you were to try to trade it in somewhere like GameStop?[/QUOTE]

They probably have to scan it so they wouldn't take it. You would need to try to move it on a trade (like CAG!) or auction site.

I'd totally bite if I were spending money right now... Not sure why I come to CAG when I have $0 luxury money to spend. Getting a job is in the works... I blame the recession because it's the cool thing to do.

[quote name='GUNNM']How is it NTSC-J and region free?[/QUOTE]

I would say this is the Asian Region free version because the Japanese version is not due until March 4th. Its a general Asian Region Free version which mean most likely selling in Japan on the Gray market.

[quote name='Hostile']They probably have to scan it so they wouldn't take it. You would need to try to move it on a trade (like CAG!) or auction site.[/QUOTE]

Couldnt you just trade in to GS as disc-only? Or does the disc itself look vastly different?

[quote name='hostyl1']Couldnt you just trade in to GS as disc-only? Or does the disc itself look vastly different?[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming it'll have a different ratings logo which would stand out.

[quote name='hostyl1']Couldnt you just trade in to GS as disc-only? Or does the disc itself look vastly different?[/QUOTE]

Not that I would condone this behavior, but at least in the case of the Madden I have the disc doesn't look much different. Given the handful of PAL games I've (mistakenly) taken home from Gamestops, I don't put a lot of faith in their employees.

[quote name='GUNNM']How is it NTSC-J and region free?[/QUOTE]
no idea but play-asia sells this version (also) and I've bought stuff from them, so I wouldn't be worried about it not playing.

Updated with today's deal on Lego Rock Band for XBox 360. Also, we'll keep the Bioshock 2 deal going a little longer so everyone has a chance to get in on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back