Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
All order through Saturday have been mailed.

Also, added details in the first post for our new weekly giveaway. This week's prize is Dragon Age: Origins!

Anyone have difficulty getting their copy of Bioshock 2? I ordered it the 11th and it still hasn't arrived.

[quote name='Atilac']Anyone have difficulty getting their copy of Bioshock 2? I ordered it the 11th and it still hasn't arrived.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, mine hasn't come in either, ordered on the 12th. Trying to be patient though. Why haven't they been shipped out yet?

I'm still waiting on my order from gamedealdaily. I placed my order on the 12th and it still is in unshipped status. I sent 2 emails and no reply as of yet. Anyone else still waiting for their order?

[quote name='ericbnl182']I'm still waiting on my order from gamedealdaily. I placed my order on the 12th and it still is in unshipped status. I sent 2 emails and no reply as of yet. Anyone else still waiting for their order?[/QUOTE]

Your order was mailed out and should be arriving any day now.

Thanks. I just received my order today. Hopefully the tracking system gets corrected , as it still says my items are unshipped. But everything works and I'm happy. Thanks

[quote name='drfrielgood']Your order was mailed out and should be arriving any day now.[/QUOTE]

drfrielgood is the Video Game Memorabilia Package still avail. because I ordered it but I still haven't got a confirmation e-mail and my paypal is already charged?

From my experience, if he doesn't say anything concerning a used game, it's complete. Keep in mind, though, that getting a used copy you will not get free access to the Stone Prisoner and Blood Dragon armor DLC. The armor you can obviously do without, but I think everyone should have Stone Prisoner, so you'll have access to one of the best characters in the game.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']From my experience, if he doesn't say anything concerning a used game, it's complete. Keep in mind, though, that getting a used copy you will not get free access to the Stone Prisoner and Blood Dragon armor DLC. The armor you can obviously do without, but I think everyone should have Stone Prisoner, so you'll have access to one of the best characters in the game.[/QUOTE]
You can purchase Stone Prisoner as DLC, fyi.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']You can purchase Stone Prisoner as DLC, fyi.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but it's $15. For that much you're better off buying it new from Amazon.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']From my experience, if he doesn't say anything concerning a used game, it's complete. Keep in mind, though, that getting a used copy you will not get free access to the Stone Prisoner and Blood Dragon armor DLC. The armor you can obviously do without, but I think everyone should have Stone Prisoner, so you'll have access to one of the best characters in the game.[/QUOTE]

Other than getting Shale herself (who is a pretty darn good tank), the DLC is lack luster in story and content for the price. You can easily do without it if you don't want to pony-up the huge fee, I enjoyed having Alister way more as my tank for our Ferelden shenanigans.

But if you can get it for free, its always something to do I guess.

Dragon Age sold out, so I've decided to begin tomorrow's deal a little early. We've got the Asian versions of Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited Edition available. I made sure to order some of the PS3 version this time, since we had a few requests during our Bioshock 2 sale. These games will work perfectly with your American 360/PS3 consoles.

How is the multiplayer aspect of the Asian version of the game ? I'm not sure if the servers calculate using your local area or the disk itself ? Will I be playing with fellow US players or Asian players?

[quote name='Baconator']How is the multiplayer aspect of the Asian version of the game ? I'm not sure if the servers calculate using your local area or the disk itself ? Will I be playing with fellow US players or Asian players?[/QUOTE]

Very good question - I would like to know this too before I buy.

[quote name='Baconator']How is the multiplayer aspect of the Asian version of the game ? I'm not sure if the servers calculate using your local area or the disk itself ? Will I be playing with fellow US players or Asian players?[/QUOTE]

If the Bad Company 2 being offered is anything like the NTSC-J Bioshock 2 they're selling, the ONLY difference is the packaging. The discs themselves are identical to the NA release and allow you to experience multiplayer/achievements/language/etc exactly like their NA counterparts. My copy of Bioshock 2 (purchased from GameDealDaily) was exactly as promised.

From the site description: "The Asian version is nearly identical to the American version; it has English text and voices, English writing on the cover and manual, and the same online and achievement functionality."

Thanks for the orders! We didn't order quite as many of Bad Company 2 as we did Bioshock 2, but we will have enough to make it through the day.

drfrielgood,

I just bid and was the winner of one of your auctions on ebay for the japanese BFBC2 before checking your site. Is there any way I can pay the $39.99 price?

how does one check order status of an order? My friend ordered a Van Halen a week ago and has had the money withdrawn out of his paypal but has not heard anything else other than the email confirming the funds transfer

They don't send out shipping confirmations. If he ordered the game last week, I'd give it a few more days to show up, and then I'd PM the doc to get the tracking info.

[quote name='etheidon']drfrielgood,

I just bid and was the winner of one of your auctions on ebay for the japanese BFBC2 before checking your site. Is there any way I can pay the $39.99 price?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I cannot change the price on an ebay order. We are able to sell cheaper on the website because we don't have to pay ebay fees, which are getting quite ridiculous I must say!

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Are there any CAG discounts , Not even 5-10% ?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, no discounts. Any of the deals we run on the front page are rock-bottom prices. They are very low-profit deals, and in some cases there is no profit whatsoever!

[quote name='guardkitty']how does one check order status of an order? My friend ordered a Van Halen a week ago and has had the money withdrawn out of his paypal but has not heard anything else other than the email confirming the funds transfer[/QUOTE]

We've shipped all orders through Saturday, so your friend should receive his game any day now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back