Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man... Dokapon Kingdom. That game is so awesome and so horrible. Fun game, but the back of the box says something like a "friendship destroyer." You'll know why if you play a 4 player game with your buddies someday...

I hate to do this again, but there always seems to be better deals out there and I don't want any fellow CAG's to bite on a deal when there is a better one.

A total becomes $24.94 with shipping here.
Since this website's is known for slow shipping speed, there is an alternative where you can buy a dollar cheaper and probably get a faster shipping.

Amazon third-party seller sells it for $23.49. Feedback scores seems to be perfect (100% positive - 117 ratings), and Amazon has also A-Z guarantee if you end up receiving an item different from the item description.
So if a dollar saving and a potentially faster shipping speed attracts you, you may want to check on this deal:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001AMTH1A/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
Scroll down until you see $19.99 + $3.50 shipping.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on brand new Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Network Adapters.[/QUOTE]

Since the website does not seem to say, is this the older G controller or the new N controller and I don't want an assumption from the picture.

So, can you tell me if this is older G or the new N controller?

thanks

Updated with today's deal on the Rock Band Country export code for XBox 360. All you need is this code to import the tracks into another Rock Band game, no Microsoft points required!

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on the Rock Band Country export code for XBox 360. All you need is this code to import the tracks into another Rock Band game, no Microsoft points required![/QUOTE]

I bit. Not a huge country fan but someone always is on rock band night :)

I just worked an 9 hour shift, came home, drank, watched Get Him to the Greek, went to my guy's house, Walmart, McDonald's, then back home, smoked a cigar...., have to work tonight too, should be sleeping, but I'm now anxiously awaiting the Country Pack code.. I've been hoping this day would come, and I don't even like country music, lol.
I've had great success with gamedeal in the past, much thanks for this one drfrielgood.

Since I have a PayPal credit that was sitting there for close to 6 months doing absolutely nothing, this is like a free code for me. And with brand new RB3 and a Halloween party this weekend, a little bit of country music variety would not hurt.
Thanks.

Why don't you guys ever respond to emails? I ordered one of the black xbox controllers 2 weeks ago and still havn't recieved confirmation that the item shipped yet. I've tried to contact you twice through customer service with no response. AVOID unless you like being ripped off.

[quote name='grimhope']Why don't you guys ever respond to emails? I ordered one of the black xbox controllers 2 weeks ago and still havn't recieved confirmation that the item shipped yet. I've tried to contact you twice through customer service with no response. AVOID unless you like being ripped off.[/QUOTE]

Because if they actually responded to emails they would have to admit to ripping you off.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']For those with stores in their area, check out Family Dollar. Some of them have the track packs for $5 each.[/QUOTE]

Correction. Apparently, people were merely speculating that they might have Country Track Packs. From what I read, no one actually has seen them.

I've always been confused at these Export codes.
Does this mean, if I buy the code, I will be able to download all the offered songs, from Xbox Live, onto my hard drive? I don't need anything else but a copy of RB1 or 2?
Do GH's codes work the same way?

Sorry for the rudimentary question, but I've never been certain how this works.

You got the gist of it. You use the code, and you get to use the songs in other games. Some codes work different ways, though, like you might not be able to use certain songs in certain games, or you have to pay an additional fee.

How long do the export codes typically take to be e-mailed to you after ordering? I ordered the Rock Band Country Track Pack today, and I'm wondering if I'll be able to download them before my Halloween party on Saturday.

I bought this morning and he still hasn't emailed them yet. Hopefully he emails them when he updates tomorrow or I will be upset.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MattVid']Because it is MS. They make the cheapest game system out there. They can't include nice things along with it, or they can't offer it for 100 bucks.

Then the people that buy them can't seem to figure out that they are paying another $200+ bucks to get all the extra junk to equal that of any other system. I can't believe the wireless adapter is 80+ bucks MSRP, that is ridiculous. And the HD's you also have to buy MS approved or something? It is a total scam to play on the unintelligent, IMO.

Good marketing to play on the price, and get systems sold. XBox sells because of the price, not the quality. And then more sell because friends have them, etc. It works. I personally just have a PC that runs Windows, it can play any XBox game at 5x the FPS and higher rez, so what is the point of an XBox?[/QUOTE]
You live in Kentucky though.. Total scam on the unintelligent?

Point for 360 = XBOX LIVE and console exclusives. Where are you buying a PC for $200 that can play all the games and go on live? Nice one Billy Bob

Thanks for all the orders, this deal has been very popular. I wait until my daily sales page resets (avoids confusion) around 3am Eastern to mail out codes, so expect to see it in your inbox in the morning.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Thanks for all the orders, this deal has been very popular. I wait until my daily sales page resets (avoids confusion) around 3am Eastern to mail out codes, so expect to see it in your inbox in the morning.[/QUOTE]

20 songs for $8 is a steal. :)

I wish the pack had a little more old-school country, but I know I'll love "The Gambler" and "On the Road Again." If I like even two more songs, I break even compared to per-song pricing.

Got my code this morning. We already had purchased a few of the songs in the pack for a party last year, but my wife gave me the ok on the rest.

Now you just need to do the code for the Classic Rock Pack for the 360. That would make ME happy instead of the Mrs.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Thanks for all the orders, this deal has been very popular. I wait until my daily sales page resets (avoids confusion) around 3am Eastern to mail out codes, so expect to see it in your inbox in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Are all the Track Pack orders already sent out? (Haven't seen anything come in yet, but wasn't sure if the volume was just delaying them a little bit).

[quote name='srr']Are all the Track Pack orders already sent out? (Haven't seen anything come in yet, but wasn't sure if the volume was just delaying them a little bit).[/QUOTE]

All orders placed before 3am Eastern have been emailed out. The emails were sent to the email address that you have registered with Paypal or Google Checkout.

[quote name='drfrielgood']All orders placed before 3am Eastern have been emailed out. The emails were sent to the email address that you have registered with Paypal or Google Checkout.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, thanks, emailed the help address to follow up. Got the confirmation fine, but haven't seen anything since then (and nothing in the ol' spam folder - not that I expected that, since the confirmation came in fine)

[quote name='callmesteam']If I use the export code in Rock Band 2, will it not allow use in Rock Band 3? Thanks...[/QUOTE]

When you use the export code from the Track Packs, it just downloads all the songs from Xbox Live. You can't even really export it "in" Rock Band 2, since you redeem it through the Xbox Live Marketplace. The songs are then treated as DLC, so they should work in all Rock Band games the support DLC.

I can verify that I have all the Track Packs and all the songs work just fine in Rock Band 3.

Updated with today's deal on Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for XBox 360. Also added the details to our newest giveaway in the first post. This week we're giving away Demon's Souls, Sacred 2, and more.

[quote name='Donken']I got one of your 16.95 360 controllers, that is a very good deal and the thing looks brand new! Thanks![/QUOTE]

Glad to hear it's working out well for you! Sales are really picking up on those controllers, we'll probably only have stock on them for a couple more weeks or so.

Holy hell i been reading for the last 10 pages and its horror story after horror story wonder how TC is in commission. I certainly wouldn't place an order most people seem to get their orders from what i read but literally every page as least a few complaints from problems with contact, payment, broken games the 9 yards.

[quote name='needler420']Holy hell i been reading for the last 10 pages and its horror story after horror story wonder how TC is in commission. I certainly wouldn't place an order most people seem to get their orders from what i read but literally every page as least a few complaints from problems with contact, payment, broken games the 9 yards.[/QUOTE]

Exactly!! I'm still waiting on my export code for Country Rock Band that I still haven't received nor have I heard from after 1 email and 1 private message. You would think it wouldn't be that hard considering all you have to do is email me the export code. This is my first time dealing with gamedealdaily.com and it will definitely be my last due to ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE customer service!! If I don't hear anything by the beginning next week then I will have to go through PayPal to get my money back. I would stay away from this seller because they don't give you what you pay for. :bomb:

Update: I just got my code emailed to me last night and it works. I wish the seller was more responsive so I don't have to wonder if I'm ever going to get my code. Good luck to everyone else.

Is this company still in existance? I ordered the wireless mike on nov 2nd and can't for the life of me get ahold of anyone. No shippment info. Nothing. Terrible website.

I never had an issue with the couple of times I ordered from them. I think people sometimes get worried and impatient. You just have to temper your expectations. It's probably a short-staffed operation; they likely won't be as quick as a guy selling one game on eBay, nor a huge place like Amazon.

I wouldn't hesitate to order from GameDealDaily again -- though it seems they haven't had a deal up in some time.

They haven't had a deal up in quite some time, and I don't think he said he was going on vacation.

I would agree that in many cases, people overreact, but it's caused by the lacking customer service. He doesn't send out shipping confirmations, but because most sites do, people assume they will get one. So, when they don't, they think the item hasn't even shipped. He does say in his FAQs on the site that the tacking number is kept on file and will be given if you contact him. Of course, a lot of many people have problems getting a hold of him. He should either make it clear when you order that you won't get tracking info or set-up a system to e-mail you the tracking info when the item ships.

Don't buy stuff from this guy. I still haven't gotten my rockband code. I have emailed and been given no response. I finally gave up and filed an paypal claim. Still no response. I gave some more time and then escalated the claim. He still hasn't responded in over a week. Sad thing I was giving the guy a second chance after the order I received a non functional charge and play that actually had animal bite marks in the cord. He gave me a refund so I can't complain too much but it obviously had chew marks in it, who sends those out to customers? I would stay away such a waste of time.
Just before anyone tries to defend this joker please realize that I placed my order Oct. 28 with paypal. It has been nearly 1 full month for an email code. At least paypal will get my money back for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back