Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare $10 off any platform & Free DLC w/ the purchase of specially marked Cheetos @ Target

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Cheetos® team-up with Target® and Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare to bring players exclusive DLC characters, $10 savings, and an abundance of custom prizes

Beginning August 19th, all specially marked Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Cheetos snacks will get you $10 off the game on any platform, and a code to redeem online. That single redemption will get you ALL of the following:

1) A code for your platform of choice (Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4) granting you Dr. Chester and Chester Chomper characters in-game, in addition to a Craaazy Sticker Pack containing a mix of consumables, accessories, and items.
2) An entry to win a custom designed Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or a custom controller in the daily* sweepstakes

Each code redeemed after that will grant you an additional Craaazy Sticker Pack, and another entry into the sweepstakes.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/plants-vs-zombies/cheetos-team-up-with-target-and-plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare/10152211071830178

Listen I'm not you. I don't steal. Including codes off of a sticker.

Get off your ass and drive your car to the target and search for this code. And if you're lucky, pay the $5 and get back in your car with your cheetos. Drive back home and input your code.

Now tell me what about that entire process cost nothing???

I hate dumbasses who still believe in the free lunch. There is no such thing young buck. Everything you do cost you something.

Imagine doing all of that and getting no code. Now tell me how much you spent.
The government doesn't subsidize gas yet?

Maybe soon.

(Not meant to be a crack on you but more on what you said by free lunch)

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a lesson from a grown man. Your time has value. Obviously, my time is more valuable than yours.
9r9VhDU.jpg

the stickered cheetoe bag is in the weekly ad so hopefully I can get it. and hopefully it is on all sizes. I hate cheetoes and just want the code

the stickered cheetoe bag is in the weekly ad so hopefully I can get it. and hopefully it is on all sizes. I hate cheetoes and just want the code
Contact that cag. He'll do you the favor of charging you full price for the code so he can get free cheetos. Isn't he swell?

Hate when we get this kind of promos, i just can't find any cheetos bag with the sticker on it, i remember the GoW:J brisk's promo, zero codes for me from that one.

Ok. Got some more codes. Just pay for the cheetos($5) and I'll text u the codes.

Guys I'm not making anything on this so don't try to overwhelm me with requests. Just want to help out those that can't get to target or can't find them when u get there.
Sent him $5 PayPal and he sent me the code right away. Code worked great. Got the 2 skins and a pack of in game stickers(the ones that cost 10,000 coins)

Found 3, only bought 1. Code unlocks both characters and a sticker pack or just the sticker pack. 

I'm confused. Is it $10 off with a coupon on the cheetos and a $10 giftcard when you buy the cheetos with the game or just the later? 

I'm confused. Is it $10 off with a coupon on the cheetos and a $10 giftcard when you buy the cheetos with the game or just the later?
Latter. The code itself seem to just unlock the super DLC pack (both characters and a sticker pack) or a sticker pack.

@ Sunrisecityrider

Lets not start the age old free or paid debate that we see in Club Nintendo threads.

The codes aren't free. It cost $5 plus the time/effort to get them. I don't need the damn cheetos. Wtf do I want multiple bags of cheetos for? I've given away 2 bags to the homeless dudes at the light. Lol

Wait.. so the skins aren't guaranteed? You either get the skins or a sticker pack? I read the OP and it sounds like you get everything with 1 bag.

The codes aren't free. It cost $5 plus the time/effort to get them. I don't need the damn cheetos. Wtf do I want multiple bags of cheetos for? I've given away 2 bags to the homeless dudes at the light. Lol
IMO it doesn't matter if you want the Cheetos or not, you are paying $5+tax for cheetos and the code. You are then charging $5 for just the code, should you just give the code away for free, of course not. But you should charge like $3 or so. So in the end you are paying $2.50 or so for the cheetos. If you don't want them that isn't anyones problem. Granted, none of this matters if people are willing to pay $5 for the code.

Something is only worth as much as someone will pay, so if someone will pay your asking price, more power to you, but just don't act like you're doing anyone a huge favor because you don't like cheetos.

It's called paying back cag for helping to save me money on my gaming habits.

It's the reason cag exist in the first place. You know back when people didn't slander and libel people on the internet, sites like cag survived by the community giving back. Hence the ada by twitter and the like.

Consider my time and efforts as paying it forward.

Of course I'm doing nobody a favor. Everyone should be driving around looking for stickers on a bag of cheetos. Shit, why even have a site that shows everyone the ads and glitches that a gamer might take advantage of.

The ads should stop being posted and the flips and price matches should also stop.

Hell, maybe Cag should just disappear.

It's called paying back cag for helping to save me money on my gaming habits.

It's the reason cag exist in the first place. You know back when people didn't slander and libel people on the internet, sites like cag survived by the community giving back. Hence the ada by twitter and the like.

Consider my time and efforts as paying it forward.
I think you remember the past differently. See, the CAG I remember from 3+ years ago was one where people who liked cheetos simply bought a couple of bags and gave the codes out for free (or a slight charge to offset paying MSRP and their time / effort and only like $1 or $2 tops) to the people reading the thread that couldn't find them or didn't like cheetos.

Now a days it seems like people act like doing any service makes them a hero and no one should question them because they're the benevolent CAGS who charge "MSRP" for hoarded codes (ultimately preventing people who might actually want them and not be part of CAG or simply want the gift card).

@ Diplo

There isn't any coupon really, it's just a promotion where you get cheetos with the game at target and they give you a gift card.

You're right. I should've just gotten my bag and left you CAGs to fight over the rest of the cheetos eating population or just steal it as some of you feel comfortable with. Afterall, it does appear like every Target is overflowing with these stickered bags and everyone lives close to a Target.

It's such a big successful promo that the value of these stickers should plummet in value.

Pretty soon I'll be paying you to take then from me.

You're right. I should've just gotten my bag and left you CAGs to fight over the rest of the cheetos eating population or just steal it as some of you feel comfortable with. Afterall, it does appear like every Target is overflowing with these stickered bags and everyone lives close to a Target.

It's such a big successful promo that the value of these stickers should plummet in value.

Pretty soon I'll be paying you to take then from me.
Let me get you a pyre for your martyrdom.

So will the coupon only work in Target? Or can I use it at Best Buy, trying to see if it's worth a trip
IIRC there is no coupon, target is running the promotion where they will just give you $10 gift card after buying an elligible pack of cheetos, doesnt have to have the sticker on there.

I ended up going to 2 Target's today and didn't find any. :cry: Those were the two closest.

Oh well, I got $3 paypal for an XB1 code if anybody wants to do that.

I think it's meant to be cut because there is a "Cut Here" on the sticker itself. But I pulled it like others but it was hard to get off like you said.

Mane, I was looking for his new album Tuesday when it released. No Target's had it in stock, nor yesterday. But they finally manage to have some today when I went to get Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare for the Xbox One. Wiz album wasn't even located in the New Releases section. I had to look under the Hip Hop section and saw 2 copies left. I used the $10 Target Gift Card on it that I got from this Plants Vs. Zombies / Cheetos combo deal and got Wiz album for $4.99.

I listened to it on Beats Music. I will admit there is a lot of sleepers on there. Especially all that auto tune he got going on. 28 Grams his mixtape was better in my opinion. But I heard the 2 Target exclusive tracks are hot and a couple of other tracks on the album are too since I listened the past few days. It grows on you.

But I saw the Cheetos sitting under the Plants Vs. Zombies shelve in the gaming section. Grabbed the party size bag and the game for the Xbox One. Checkout. The Target rep gave me the $10 Target Gift Card. I then used it to get Wiz's new album for $4.99. So I spent close to $50.

tgepTBul.jpg

And I entered the code and was offered 3 choices and I selected the Cheetos Zombie Plant.
Jammed the whole cd already. It definitely isn't his best work but does have some bangerz on it. I can't stop listening to "RAW", by far my favorite track on the album.

Hey, if anybody has an extra code, I would be your BFF if you could help a brother out.  I could throw you a couple bucks via paypal or I have a code for the Elizabeth avatar dress from Bioshock Infinite....I think I have an extra Normandy Avatar prop, too. 

Who's talking about cag. Man I've been on message boards since Prodigy.
I can't believe you have the audacity to get free Cheetos. I am incensed!

tumblr_mc43jaPsW61rallubo1_400.jpg

On a serious note, I don't really get the OMG rage about this guy helping people out. Best case scenario he gets free Cheetos, worst case he gets $5 bucks.

The closest Target to me is a City Target which may or may not even have these. And I can get there by walking 45 minutes each way, taking a bus that costs me $2.50 (or $5 if I miss the 2 hour free transfer period) or I can drive and pay for parking downtown. Or I can park for free if I spend at least $20 at Target.

The closest regular Target costs more than $1 of gas for me to get to.

I'm a cheapass and I like Cheetos so I'm still going to spend gas money and time to go and buy a huge ass bag of Cheetos, but for people who haven't found them locally or don't like Cheetos or would rather spend $5 than waste time and gas money for unhealthy snack food, the guy is doing them a favor. By the looks of it several people have taken him up on his offer.

If people choose to spend their $5 this way, why does it bother you so much?

Yes, CAG is great and I routinely give people digital glitch games I purchase extras of at cost and sometimes even stuff I pick up in store. All that said, I don't think anyone in their right mind would stock up on overpriced bags of Cheetos and then sell the codes at less than cost because they just love Cheetos so much. You'll get Cheetos cheaper waiting for a sale.

I don't get the hate either.

About a year and a half ago when B:AC came out I offered for people to get a NOS code for an in game batman beyond skin found on NOS drinks.

I offered the codes at cost of the NOS and had probably 30-50 CAGS ask me for codes which I got. Was only $1.50 but it was still the same. Seemed like no one batted an eye when I did it except one or two. Most just laughed at what I was going to do with all the NOS.

I ended up giving a bunch of NOS cans away.

I just explained it that they would spend money in gas and time to get the NOS or some states don't have NOS. So paying me cost was actually saving them money. Same with these Cheetos. He's not forcing people to pay, but instead is offering to take the hit on gas for a bag of Cheetos (if he even keeps the Cheetos).

If people don't like it then drive to the place yourself.

I can't believe you have the audacity to get free Cheetos. I am incensed!

tumblr_mc43jaPsW61rallubo1_400.jpg

On a serious note, I don't really get the OMG rage about this guy helping people out. Best case scenario he gets free Cheetos, worst case he gets $5 bucks.

The closest Target to me is a City Target which may or may not even have these. And I can get there by walking 45 minutes each way, taking a bus that costs me $2.50 (or $5 if I miss the 2 hour free transfer period) or I can drive and pay for parking downtown. Or I can park for free if I spend at least $20 at Target.

The closest regular Target costs more than $1 of gas for me to get to.

I'm a cheapass and I like Cheetos so I'm still going to spend gas money and time to go and buy a huge ass bag of Cheetos, but for people who haven't found them locally or don't like Cheetos or would rather spend $5 than waste time and gas money for unhealthy snack food, the guy is doing them a favor. By the looks of it several people have taken him up on his offer.

If people choose to spend their $5 this way, why does it bother you so much?

Yes, CAG is great and I routinely give people digital glitch games I purchase extras of at cost and sometimes even stuff I pick up in store. All that said, I don't think anyone in their right mind would stock up on overpriced bags of Cheetos and then sell the codes at less than cost because they just love Cheetos so much. You'll get Cheetos cheaper waiting for a sale.
I don't think anyone is annoyed with this guy getting $5 for them, I know I wouldn't pay $5 for just the code, but some people will.

I take issue with him acting like the fact that they're even doing this people should be eternally grateful. Like he is giving so much of himself for this. Either do this to help CAG or don't. Don't continually act like you're a gift to the CAG community because of this.

I ended up going to 2 Target's today and didn't find any. :cry: Those were the two closest.

Oh well, I got $3 paypal for an XB1 code if anybody wants to do that.

Jammed the whole cd already. It definitely isn't his best work but does have some bangerz on it. I can't stop listening to "RAW", by far my favorite track on the album.
When that came on the first time, I was like:

i8iGTJj83LeQB.gif

Ass Drop is dope, too. Dat Juicy J and Pimp C track though, GOAT! RIP Pimp C :pray:

Lol!!!!! LMaO!!!! We banged hard for the last 4 years right!! Heat lifer!!!

Get a life. "The way he said it rubbed me the wrong way". Grow a pair. Too many kids and their butt hurt opinions but I should remember this is a gaming forum.

I want all the cheetossss!!! Give me all the cheetoossss!

Go ahead. Hunt for them. Search high and low. Ask all the clueless target reps. Talk shit about everyone. Then the smart people will be playing their games with their characters and the promo will be over.

Thanks for all the "free" cheetos guys. My kids and the kids at their preschool appreciate it.

Oh I have 2 or 3 more codes I believe.

The closest store to me is a hour drive one way. If someone has a extra they would like to donate, I would be thankful. The only thing I have of value is tropico 4 collector for steam.

I rather wait until they put this DLC on the xbox marketplace for free, only i have to wait for a few months.

bread's done
Back