Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare $10 off any platform & Free DLC w/ the purchase of specially marked Cheetos @ Target

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Cheetos® team-up with Target® and Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare to bring players exclusive DLC characters, $10 savings, and an abundance of custom prizes

Beginning August 19th, all specially marked Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Cheetos snacks will get you $10 off the game on any platform, and a code to redeem online. That single redemption will get you ALL of the following:

1) A code for your platform of choice (Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation 3, or PlayStation 4) granting you Dr. Chester and Chester Chomper characters in-game, in addition to a Craaazy Sticker Pack containing a mix of consumables, accessories, and items.
2) An entry to win a custom designed Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or a custom controller in the daily* sweepstakes

Each code redeemed after that will grant you an additional Craaazy Sticker Pack, and another entry into the sweepstakes.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/plants-vs-zombies/cheetos-team-up-with-target-and-plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare/10152211071830178

292mbgn.jpg

I'll help a couple people out
I'll gladly take one of those codes off your hands. :)

292mbgn.jpg

I'll help a couple people out
Damn Son!

I thought the packages were suppose to come with the sticker pre-affixed already. I also heard that a Frito vendor was suppose to set up the endcap and POP. Guess they made electronic hardlines guys do it.

I've been to about 12 Targets in the past 2 days and have yet to see a store that has these. I'll take a few codes so I can get DLC for my XB1 version. Is it 2 or 3 codes to get all the DLC?

whoa how did you get a sheet of DLC stickers?!
The rep finally came to our store with the stickers, so it's not target fault they wasn't available. However we don't even have that many bags of chips nor copies of the games. so any guest purchasing the game, I'll give them a code. And help those here who wasn't able to get one. I'll give a couple out to some people here tonight,..randomly.. And will hold the rest till Saturday *when the ad ends*, for actually guest. After Saturday anything left will all goto CAGs.

Damn Son!

I thought the packages were suppose to come with the sticker pre-affixed already. I also heard that a Frito vendor was suppose to set up the endcap and POP. Guess they made electronic hardlines guys do it.

I've been to about 12 Targets in the past 2 days and have yet to see a store that has these. I'll take a few codes so I can get DLC for my XB1 version. Is it 2 or 3 codes to get all the DLC?
Just 1.

It will give you the items in this video save the preorder (PlayStation Skins, 1 Craaazy Card pack, 1 Super Duper Card Pack) stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnGLJ1cp0YU

Last edited by a moderator:
The rep finally came to our store with the stickers, so it's not target fault they wasn't available. However we don't even have that many bags of chips nor copies of the games. so any guest purchasing the game, I'll give them a code. And help those here who wasn't able to get one. I'll give a couple out to some people here tonight,..randomly.. And will hold the rest till Saturday *when the ad ends*, for actually guest. After Saturday anything left will all goto CAGs.
I've checked with my store a couple of times this week and no dice. That's awesome of you to randomly give them out. I will throw my hat in the ring but either way good karma for you.

Cheetos Code for PVZ Garden Warfare, Looking for offers

This is an unlock code for ONE platform of your choice(Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, or PC) for two DLC characters, Dr. Chester and Chester Chomper, for the video game Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. This does not include the game.

You MUST email me with the platform of your choice. After you email your choice, it is irreversible. Then, I'll send you the code and instructions to redeem your DLC.
He made me an offer, I refused.

He made me an offer, I refused.
I was looking for $10,the bag cost me $5 , also my time looking for the codes because you can't find them,it was very difficult, and then the gas too. If you think guys that is too much sorry about that, didn't want to offend anybody.

I was looking for $10,the bag cost me $5 , also my time looking for the codes because you can't find them,it was very difficult, and then the gas too. If you think guys that is too much sorry about that, didn't want to offend anybody.
You do realize you're asking 1/3rd or 1/4th of the games MSRP for a minor DLC code, right?

Honestly shocked you have a 100% feedback, that's just ridiculous.

Maggers, c'mon man. It's not like you were gonna mail the cheetos out to them for the $10 right?

At least I was eating all my time and gas to get the snacks. And just charging what I paid for the cheetos.

And now I'm eating the cheetos!!! Soooooo many cheettoooosss!!! All for me!!!! Hahahahaha!

Lol! Lmao!

I do a lot of 3rd party Vendor work at Target and get paid gas/mileage for my visits.

I'm gonna try to sweet talk the Electronics Team/Team Leads and get some codes.

If I am successful Codes for all for FREE!

If not, I'm going to be a fatty and buy a bag of Cheetos.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 4 a Targets I went to all told me that Frito Lay does all these promotions on their own. Even clearing the shelf space in electronics and adding the price tag to the shelf. Then sticking the stickers and the 2 stores that had them had slack supply. Like 10 bags total. I took 3 from 1 store. Then quickly got hit up for all of them. Then called the store back to tell the target rep to hide 2 bags for me.

But in my travels I stopped at another store with the shelf in electronics for it completely empty. So I swung by the grocery section and they had like 12 bags there. Grabbed 6 bags for me and took 2 bag to electronics and stuck it on the empty shelf. Told the target rep that these belong here and that there's more in grocery if anyone else asks.

I actually did all of that for the CAGs. And got mad shitted on for asking to cover my expense.

SMH

Sorry, I missed pages 10-23. Are we finding these stickers on just the normal party sized Cheetos? Or are we having luck with the hot/hot and lime Cheetos, too?

[quote name="Kurosaki-san" post="12028452" timestamp="1408670361"]
292mbgn.jpg

I'll help a couple people out[/quote]I hate begging but I'd love one

Went to a Target last night (Woodland Hills, CA) and the shelf in the electronics section was empty. Nothing in the grocery section either. :X

Will check back later and probably pick up the 360 version as well. I have the game on Xbox One already so if anyone wants to bang out some achievements on either version, hit me up! :)

I would really appreciate a D/L code if possible.  I have been to Target twice this week and nobody is sure when they are going to get them in.  Thank you in advance!

[quote name="yamayama" post="12028739" timestamp="1408678090"]Went to a Target last night (Woodland Hills, CA) and the shelf in the electronics section was empty. Nothing in the grocery section either. :X

Will check back later and probably pick up the 360 version as well. I have the game on Xbox One already so if anyone wants to bang out some achievements on either version, hit me up! :)
[/quote] my gamertag is xDmvr. I have all achievements on 360. Message me tomorrow. :)

I'll give a couple out to some people here tonight,..randomly.. And will hold the rest till Saturday *when the ad ends*, for actually guest. After Saturday anything left will all goto CAGs.
I would love a code if available

I picked up the game and bag of (unmarked) Cheetos on Tuesday at Target
if they get the PvZ bags in and I can exchange I will give the code away if I get one here

thanks

Went to a Target last night (Woodland Hills, CA) and the shelf in the electronics section was empty. Nothing in the grocery section either. :X

I hit up NoHo, Burbank, Pasadena (both), Eagle Rock, and Glendale today and they had nothing.

The day before I was in the South Bay (Torrance, Redondo, Gardena, Manhattan, Hawthorne, and Inglewood) and I didn't spot anything.

Damn you SoCal!

My uncle lives in Corpus, and didn't found anywhere he looked, i need one for my kid, posted a few stuff i have to trade on the xbox thread if anyone has one, thanks in advance.

I hit up NoHo, Burbank, Pasadena (both), Eagle Rock, and Glendale today and they had nothing.

The day before I was in the South Bay (Torrance, Redondo, Gardena, Manhattan, Hawthorne, and Inglewood) and I didn't spot anything.

Damn you SoCal!
Bless you sir. You just saved me a trip to the Glendale Galleria and Burbank Empire Center tomorrow.

I'll try to check out the Culver City one since it looks like you haven't tried it. I'll let you know how it goes.

I'll check out the local target tomorrow to see if there is any up in Sacramento. If they are I'll grab a couple extra bags and give out some codes. I'll just leave a couple bags at work to snack on.

bread's done
Back