PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

can someone please explain to me why it asks me to log into facebook everytime I want to share a video? I have yet been able to try this out because of it

UPS says they delivered my PS4 at my front door at 7:13 PM tonight, but the UPS truck didn't even slow down when it went past my house.

I called UPS and they said they will call me at 10 AM tomorrow. Amazon said call back after 4 PM if it doesn't come tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPS says they delivered my PS4 at my front door at 7:13 PM tonight, but the USP truck didn't even slow down when it went past my house.

I called UPS and they said they will call me at 10 AM tomorrow. Amazon said call back after 4 PM if it doesn't come tomorrow.
Thought i would just reply in an even more impossible text to see.

That sucks, too.

you need fb to share.. but arent you on sharing it on fb anyway? where else r u gnna share it. youtube is not gonna work.
Personally, I wanted to share it directly on the PS4. If my friends log in to their PS4 they could see the clip. 95% of my facebook friends wouldn't care about my video game highlights. But my PS4 friends might want to check them out.

Didn't they both pull guns? Florida is crazy.
cut_off_florida.gif

UPS says they delivered my PS4 at my front door at 7:13 PM tonight, but the UPS truck didn't even slow down when it went past my house.

I've had this happen before several times. The driver likely wants to get home or is lazy so he/she marks some of the packages as delivered and just drops them off the next day.

I'll do you one better, I had a heart attack one week before launch and got all my games and system and I can't play them as I'm on bed rest and no excitement. I've been trolling the boards here for a week now just reading up on how everyone is enjoying their system. I did check mine and it does work.
Wow, just browsing through the messages and saw this. Sorry to hear that happened. I hope you get better soon!

I've had this happen before several times. The driver likely wants to get home or is lazy so he/she marks some of the packages as delivered and just drops them off the next day.
I saw a lazy UPS diver fly by once about 4pm on on a Friday and marked it to ship it back because of an invalid address. I was pissed off and had to deal with Best Buy's customer service. I got 2 call backs that evening one from bby and one from UPS. When the package came back it had a huge printed map on it with my house highlighted on it (I live on a semi-busy residential city road with nearly daily UPS traffic.)

I saw a lazy UPS diver fly by once about 4pm on on a Friday and marked it to ship it back because of an invalid address. I was pissed off and had to deal with Best Buy's customer service. I got 2 call backs that evening one from bby and one from UPS. When the package came back it had a huge printed map on it with my house highlighted on it (I live on a semi-busy residential city road with nearly daily UPS traffic.)
damn, UPS hiring flying divers now to deliver their shipments?

Maybe it's just crappy luck but I am not having an enjoyable night of Rivals.  Finish a race or whatever and there's always a cop two seconds later out of the blue who busts me immediately.  Would be nice if it didn't entirely wipe out your reward for what you just did or at least not put you in a 20 second load screen back to the garage.

Just got my console late tonight. Was holding my breath the entire time while I was setting up.

I have a spare ps+ code if anyone wants it.

Anyone else w/ a spare china rising code? 

Maybe it's just crappy luck but I am not having an enjoyable night of Rivals. Finish a race or whatever and there's always a cop two seconds later out of the blue who busts me immediately. Would be nice if it didn't entirely wipe out your reward for what you just did or at least not put you in a 20 second load screen back to the garage.
lol, it has been the same way with COD Ghosts multi today.. 3/4 the games you have these guys moving like bots and/or with modded controllers, insane movements and to top it off, some ridiculous glitch where a player gets underneath the map thru some glitch (yes underneath) and never stood a chance. At least on Black Ops 2, you knew where the campers are

lol, it has been the same way with COD Ghosts multi today.. 3/4 the games you have these guys moving like bots and/or with modded controllers, insane movements and to top it off, some ridiculous glitch where a player gets underneath the map thru some glitch (yes underneath) and we never stand a chance. At least on Black Ops 2, you knew where the campers are
What did you expect from a game with Ghost in the title?

If you purchase Premium, does the China Rising code do anything? Also is China Uprising out yet?
No on both counts.

lol, it has been the same way with COD Ghosts multi today.. 3/4 the games you have these guys moving like bots and/or with modded controllers, insane movements and to top it off, some ridiculous glitch where a player gets underneath the map thru some glitch (yes underneath) and never stood a chance. At least on Black Ops 2, you knew where the campers are
It's like one map in BF4 has this little island and we all ended up swimming around underneath it somehow.

Going back to our discussion the other night about the speaker in the controller I have to say that playing Resogun for the first time without headphones or on the Vita sold me entirely on it's potential.  With headphones or on the Vita the "announcer" gets flattened into the rest of the game audio and it took me a while to even realize she was giving me audible cues to what was happening.  Having it come out of the controller though made it so much more clear and helpful and I loved it.

Maybe it's just crappy luck but I am not having an enjoyable night of Rivals. Finish a race or whatever and there's always a cop two seconds later out of the blue who busts me immediately. Would be nice if it didn't entirely wipe out your reward for what you just did or at least not put you in a 20 second load screen back to the garage.
Your heat level was probably at or above 5 for the cops to chase you. It is part of the risk vs rewards system Rivals have in place. If you want to play it safe make sure your car is always repaired at the gas station and bank your points by finding a hideout. But as you progress and upgrade your vehicle, you will need higher heat level which multiplies the amount of money you earn. I'm currently maxed out on my racer career and I can outrun cops even at the max heat level of 10.

Your heat level was probably at or above 5 for the cops to chase you. It is part of the risk vs rewards system Rivals have in place. If you want to play it safe make sure your car is always repaired at the gas station and bank your points by finding a hideout. But as you progress and upgrade your vehicle, you will need higher heat level which multiplies the amount of money you earn. I'm currently maxed out on my racer career and I can outrun cops even at the max heat level of 10.
I think the highest I got was 3 because I would go out and do a single event and die. The cops were probably just that much higher and wrong place wrong time sort of deal but man was it frustrating. Was still having a good time with it otherwise at least.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone would PM me a China Rising code (CAG for 6 years, anniversary this month in fact!).  I bought BF4 from Target and I didn't even know there was a Limited Edition for some reason.  I'm not even sure they carried that version as it's not on their website and I have yet to see one in store.  Thanks!

I think the highest I got was 3 because I would go out and do a single event and die. The cops were probably just that much higher and wrong place wrong time sort of deal but man was it frustrating. Was still having a good time with it otherwise at least.
Probably wrong place at the wrong time, if it was a heat level of 3. Unless you were playing online and someone was actively hunting for you while you were doing your single player objectives.

So are you guys leaving your consoles on stand by or powering all the way down after every use? I'm leaving mine on standby cause of the remote play feature, which is amazing BTW. Not sure if that will cause any problems.

Going back to our discussion the other night about the speaker in the controller I have to say that playing Resogun for the first time without headphones or on the Vita sold me entirely on it's potential. With headphones or on the Vita the "announcer" gets flattened into the rest of the game audio and it took me a while to even realize she was giving me audible cues to what was happening. Having it come out of the controller though made it so much more clear and helpful and I loved it.
Im really lovin the speaker too, the audio logs you pick up in KZ play through there as well. Really cool feature.

ANYONE looking for a ps4 at gamestop, well here is your only hope of finding one http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/StoreSearch.aspx?sku=020384

I managed to toy around with the URL with the PS4 SKU to find the inventory tracker.

Doesn't let you hold, but this way you can POTENTIALLY find one. Odds are they won't last much longer than opening tomorrow (in which case, your not gonna see this in time XD).

Gamer4life88 said:
So are you guys leaving your consoles on stand by or powering all the way down after every use? I'm leaving mine on standby cause of the remote play feature, which is amazing BTW. Not sure if that will cause any problems.
I'm just hesitant to let it build up any heat so I turned it off finally when I was done with it today. Wii systems had a little problem with that if I remember. I had to send my Wii in to Nintendo because the memory got corrupted - don't know if that had anything to do with it but after that I usually kept it off completely.

The only problem I have with it is that it is nice to charge the controller by leaving it in standby mode. I figure I'll just do that every few days but keep it off completely the rest of the time.

ANYONE looking for a ps4 at gamestop, well here is your only hope of finding one http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/StoreSearch.aspx?sku=020384

I managed to toy around with the URL with the PS4 SKU to find the inventory tracker.

Doesn't let you hold, but this way you can POTENTIALLY find one. Odds are they won't last much longer than opening tomorrow (in which case, your not gonna see this in time XD).
You're frickin awesome Hemi! :D

Well here's an update. I FINALLY got shipping confirmation from Amazon this morning. Should be delivered tomorrow. They shipped via Lasership though which is what I feared. UGH! They are the worst. They leave my packages at my front door instead of with my leasing office like USPS or FedEx would do and even when Im home, they don't even knock on the door to hand it to me. The carriers Ive dealt with are lazy and don't care, so hopefully I don't get a defective unit bc they mishandled the package

Can anyone share their thoughts on Marvel Legos? Is there any improvements for the PS4 version? Can't really find any reviews based on the next gen version.

If you purchase Premium, does the China Rising code do anything? Also is China Uprising out yet?
If you purchase premium, china rising comes with premium. Hence everyone selling their china dlc codes. Not out yet. December 3rd I believe? Although premium members get 2 weeks early access. Anyone with premium care to chime in?

Can anyone share their thoughts on Marvel Legos? Is there any improvements for the PS4 version? Can't really find any reviews based on the next gen version.
Should be some graphical improvements over the PS3. I own it and while it looks nice, there isn't any gameplay improvements I found. The game is ok, but it gets really repetitive about halfway through and it turns into a grindfest if you wanna unlock all characters.

I was going to say I'm glad that people aren't paying too much for PS4 consoles atm, but there are a bunch of ludicrously priced sold listings on ebay, Hopefully it cools down by December, I mean with more than a million out there, it shouldn't be scarce, right?

bread's done
Back