PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

nope they don't bill till items ship that goes for everything they sell.
FYI just found out

** If you wish to apply credit to an already made purchase view the order and scroll to the bottom and click where it says "apply balance to this order" It will deduct from your balance right away.

You can buy amazon credit/gift cards with a credit card. Just email your the claim code for whatever amount you want, so you can pay off the pre-order little by little if you want. Maybe useful for some people i know.
well i knew you could do that but that's not what you said at first

Loving this site. Would'nt have noticed more Launch Bundles ready. Pre-Ordered mine today, Watch Dogs Bundle, hope to see you guys on PS4.

Loving this site. Would'nt have noticed more Launch Bundles ready. Pre-Ordered mine today, Watch Dogs Bundle, hope to see you guys on PS4.

Same here I was about to get stuck with a standard edition thanks elmorage!

Same here, I cancelled my standard edition and ordered the watch dogs launch bundle. Since I have prime and no tax in my state, I'm getting it on release date for 459.98. I already paid 225.00 off thanks to the gamestop promo.

I have a question regarding Best Buy which still has the PS4 available for pre-orders. A few months ago when I bought Tomb Raider from Gamestop, I used a gift card for Gamestop and wasnt charged any sales tax. The Gamestop employee told me that when you use a giftcard, you're not supposed to pay sales tax.

Does anyone know if this applies to Best Buy and if so, would it work for pre-ordering the console? Thanks.

I have a question regarding Best Buy which still has the PS4 available for pre-orders. A few months ago when I bought Tomb Raider from Gamestop, I used a gift card for Gamestop and wasnt charged any sales tax. The Gamestop employee told me that when you use a giftcard, you're not supposed to pay sales tax.

Does anyone know if this applies to Best Buy and if so, would it work for pre-ordering the console? Thanks.
No.

I've always been charged state sales tax when paying for physical products at Gamestop with giftcard credit, both in store and online so I don't know how you managed to avoid that.

Last edited by a moderator:
No.

I've always been charged state sales tax when paying for physical products at Gamestop with giftcard credit, both in store and online so I don't know how you managed to avoid that.
I should have said where I am - New York. Maybe, it depends on the state that you're living in?

In Washington you don't pay tax at gamestop when using trade in credit, but you still do if using a giftcard.
Okay, thats probably it because the gift card was from trade-ins but the employee didnt mention that. He just said because im using a gift card, I dont get charged sales tax. Oh well. Thanks guys.

I should have guessed that it varies by state law.  I've only made Gamestop purchases while living in CA, OR, WA and NC so it's definitely a regional thing.

And I believe a couple states collect tax on digital code purchases like PSN or XBL credit (I think it's VA and NJ but I'm probably wrong).

Hey guys I see that if you preorder BF4, you get an extra map pack, well this also count if I preorder the BF4 Bundle?

Edit: Also I heard you get Driveclub for FREE with PS+...?

pretty much drive club is what kille instinct is to xbox one if you want the full game you have to either buy disc version or buy micro transaction stuf

Hey guys I see that if you preorder BF4, you get an extra map pack, well this also count if I preorder the BF4 Bundle?Edit: Also I heard you get Driveclub for FREE with PS+...?

I ordered the BF4 bundle and got the extra map code via email shortly after I ordered.

So, yes you will.

I ordered the BF4 bundle and got the extra map code via email shortly after I ordered.

So, yes you will.

Wow that's strange it's been a couple of days and no code yet :(

I know this has probably been posted already but I got a email saying GS will be accepting preorders on the Ps4 starting tomorrow for a limited time whatever that is

[quote name="Prisoner4664" post="10939497" timestamp="1374906415"]
I know this has probably been posted already but I got a email saying GS will be accepting preorders on the Ps4 starting tomorrow for a limited time whatever that is[/quote]
I haven't seen that posted anywhere as of now, this is nice for everyone waiting to get a guaranteed system from GS

I also got the email that Prisoner is talking about . Supposed to open up for more pre-orders tomorrow both online and in store. Ends Sunday night. Limited stock they claim. Also there's a 50 percent trade in bonus on games, accessories, and systems traded towards a PS4 pre-order.

I can confirm what Prisoner said. Supposed to open up for more pre-orders tomorrow both online and in store. Ends Sunday night. Limited stock they claim. Also there's a 50 percent trade in bonus on games, accessories, and systems traded towards a PS4 pre-order.

I also got the email that Prisoner is talking about . Supposed to open up for more pre-orders tomorrow both online and in store. Ends Sunday night. Limited stock they claim. Also there's a 50 percent trade in bonus on games, accessories, and systems traded towards a PS4 pre-order.
If it's anything like the XBoxOne pre-orders, it'll be turned off by the end of the day.

Just got this email

2aiq7iq.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4?cid=eml_10000976

Enjoy!

Woo hoo I posted this without getting attacked by the raging Cags sometimes I feel like chris brown in a women's rights convention

I preordered a bundle after I already cancelled my launch edition preorder weeks ago. I just cancelled the preorder for the second time. I don't think I really want to get this at launch. I mean I do want a ps4. But paying full price for a system that doesn't have any must play games for me in the near future, makes me ok with holding off.

I preordered a bundle after I already cancelled my launch edition preorder weeks ago. I just cancelled the preorder for the second time. I don't think I really want to get this at launch. I mean I do want a ps4. But paying full price for a system that doesn't have any must play games for me in the near future, makes me ok with holding off.

their nothing wrong with waiting 400+ is a lot of cash upfront that you could invest in other places an thier still good games coming for ps3

Just want to point out they changed the language on the Watch Dogs Launch Bundle from:

• Guaranteed to be available on the Launch Day.
  • to
  • Guaranteed to be available on the Release Day.
  •  
It said the first thing when I ordered it a few days ago...I'm pretty sure they still intend to have these be launch bundles (i.e. I dont think they are planning to screw people), but it is interesting they changed the language.  probably a CYA in case they dont have enough (i assume they must know that some people will cancel between now and then, but I also assume they have no idea how many physical units will be in their hands other than what Sony promised them)

Just want to point out they changed the language on the Watch Dogs Launch Bundle from:

• to
It said the first thing when I ordered it a few days ago...I'm pretty sure they still intend to have these be launch bundles (i.e. I dont think they are planning to screw people), but it is interesting they changed the language. probably a CYA in case they dont have enough (i assume they must know that some people will cancel between now and then, but I also assume they have no idea how many physical units will be in their hands other than what Sony promised them)
Hmm that reads the same to me, but who knows. I went ahead and did the 2 day shipping and it said something about "guarenteed to arrive on launch day" so hopefully it'll be here that day. If not I'm not too worried as I mainly preorder mine just in case they're too hard to find for a while

My guess is that both are waiting for the other to make the first move. Whoever announces first, the other will probably release a week or 2 earlier. 

• to
It said the first thing when I ordered it a few days ago...I'm pretty sure they still intend to have these be launch bundles (i.e. I dont think they are planning to screw people), but it is interesting they changed the language. probably a CYA in case they dont have enough (i assume they must know that some people will cancel between now and then, but I also assume they have no idea how many physical units will be in their hands other than what Sony promised them)
I think amazon is just protecting themselves in case the bundled game is delayed(Not sure how amazon will deal with this since they don't seperate the items into 2 Skus). Kinect Sports Rival was suppose to be a launch title for the X1 but is now delayed as an example.

bread's done
Back