PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

Man I'm f'in pissed. The one day I dont check CAG....I get screwed. Went to finally pre-order the launch bundle today, saw all the launch bundles were sold out, went crazy for 30 mins str8! -_- %^&$^&$^&^&!!!!!!!! Guess I'll pre-order standard edition and pray that they'll bring back the launch bundles sometime before launch. Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

When I preordered at Bestbuy all I had to do was give $25 cash & not pay the rest until I pick it up. You can cancel anytime.
Wish I could do that here, but my local Best Buy said I need to put down $100 now -_-. Guess it varies by location.

Is Best Buy claiming that pre-orders placed even now are going to ship at launch? I pre-ordered on Amazon and Best Buy the day they went up, but I'm just curious.

I would use Kmart as the absolute last resort.
How about Sears? With my discover card I can get a 10% cashback bonus at either store. 5% at Sony's website.

Edit: My mistake, it appears Kmart bought out Sears a few years ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad day, people have to look to Sears and K-Mart for preorders. I have a bundle on Preorder, but now, I just want the base system, so I have to stick with that bundle because I won't get a launch day system if I cancel it. 

PlayStation 4 Preordered on Sony Store.

Item Details

Quantity

Total Price

Model Number: PS410034

PlayStation 4

$399.99
  • Subtotal:
  • $399.99
  • Tax:
  • $26.40
  • Shipping:
  • INCLUDED
  • Total:
  • $426.39

I want to order from Amazon, but there is no way that I'm going to let my brand new console sit on my patio all day in November/December in Maine.

The thing that gets me is I ordered the standard edition on june 16th and it is showing a Jan 02 2014 delivery date.    I don't know if I should preorder somewhere else.

The thing that gets me is I ordered the standard edition on june 16th and it is showing a Jan 02 2014 delivery date. I don't know if I should preorder somewhere else.

That is just a placeholder date. Think about it, the launch date hasn't been announced yet so they can't give an accurate date.

Target stores will be getting PS4 (and Xbox One) reservation cards at the end of the month. That's straight from corporate.

I saw them today put up infinity displays along with actual wii u signing and ps4 and xbox one signing as well. 360 ps3 and vita demos are all gone.

I saw them today put up infinity displays along with actual wii u signing and ps4 and xbox one signing as well. 360 ps3 and vita demos are all gone.

Mark your calendars guys and gals, Greatness Awaits on October 21st. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650983

I know its a "rumor" but I strongly beleive the PS4 will launch late October.
This would be awesome. However, the only thing that doesn't make sense would be the pre-order bundles. Watch Dogs and Battlefield 4 don't come out for a while after that. So those people with bundles would be screwed.

This would be awesome. However, the only thing that doesn't make sense would be the pre-order bundles. Watch Dogs and Battlefield 4 don't come out for a while after that. So those people with bundles would be screwed.
I would hope that Amazon would just ship the PS4 first than the game once it releases.

I would imagine the consoles would be shipped first, and the game soon there after. Amazon being so incredibly amazing, could offer a promo credit for the game as an option.

I would imagine the consoles would be shipped first, and the game soon there after. Amazon being so incredibly amazing, could offer a promo credit for the game as an option.
Or they could be planning on sending them out together, for release day delivery, for when the later item is released. Could explain the minor change in verbage for the bundles and how so many more bundles were made available and for so long. I'm just speculating, but a bundle isn't really a bundle if they charge for and ship the items separately.

Or they could be planning on sending them out together, for release day deliver, or when the later item is released. Could explain the minor change in verbage for the bundles and how so many more bundles were made available and for so long. I'm just speculating, but a bundle isn't really a bundle if they charge for and ship the items separately.
Or they could just release the next gen version first.

The PS2 did launched at the end of October in North America, so it is possible they might want to repeat that.

Got this beast reserved at GS. The date seems legit. Gives the 3rd party games a week to release,try the new PS store for buying games and midnight releases on the PS store..Oh yeah and the F2P games will be there to try out too.

I can't friggen wait!  Thanks for that news brother.

Unless they are digital rivers bad, I don't see why people would think they are the worse place to preorder it. 10% off is a intant $50 off for me since one of my family members works for Kmart.
Unreliable stock.

Illinformed employees (more so than anywhere else).

Extremely small staff.

Dated internal systems.

etc

bread's done
Back