PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

PS4 is sitting in Lawnside NJ, so is my Lego Marvel. Hopefully they ship it soon to my local UPS place because well I paid $83 for yearly prime re-up this month. Better make it worth it, I already had GTA V come in late this year and well I don't want to face that fiasco again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine just shipped. Woop woop. As a bonus, my NBA 2k14 shipped in the same package so I don't have to wait until Tuesday to play that...super excited.

I've had things ship in the middle of the night that arrive the next day. They're pretty good about getting your stuff to you on time. With that said I'm a little sad that I canceled my preorder twice for the ps4. Oh we'll I'll just get to sit and watch everyone enjoy there systems. Have fun guys...

$39 a year :D . One of the few benefits of being a student...

Same. Rather enjoyed those free six months of 2 day shipping.

Regarding your UPS status, that's what I was pertaining too as well. I just had a TV stand furniture shipped to me today and there was no update on it aside from the label being created until it actually delivered this morning. Not sure what's with Amazon + UPS/USPS tracking but they're never on par with each other.

Amazon Student for me too. :D
Tuh! Part of someone's Amazon Prime, for FREE, FTWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! :p

Ordered mine through Amazon within two minutes after it was up after E3. Just did an Amazon Prime Trial on Wednesday so I got back the money I initially paid for Release Date shipping.

I'm in Norcross and mine shows that it's at the Atlanta UPS center. Having it delivered to work since I'll be there all day tomorrow and I don't have to worry about it being left on the front porch. Plus it'll be easier for me to run downstairs to the mail room every thirty minutes to see if it's arrived instead of trying to sneak out of the office and drive home :)

I got a free trial too but am still being charged for shipping. I don't really care though as long as it comes.

Just a heads up, but Amazon shipped mine with signature required. I have ordered many expensive items from Amazon and they have never bothered to ask for a signature, so it probably has to do something with it being a PS4.

Anyways, if you create a UPS account, you can authorize a "shipment release" which means that they are allowed to leave it without a signature.
How do you know it's signature required? Just wondering if I need to be listening at the front door...

what time are you guys going to midnight release at bestbuy?? I think I will be leaving now, maybe they will have freebies :baby:

The Best Buy in Greensboro, NC is opening at 10 to let those who preordered inside.

what time are you guys going to midnight release at bestbuy?? I think I will be leaving now, maybe they will have freebies :baby:
I keep going back and forth. I will be out tomorrow around 11 and have to go to BB anyway.

On the other hand, I want to sell my B2G1 copy of Knack to someone in line for $45. Someone will want it, just hope I'm standing near them. If not I'll be tired, bummed, and watching movie on my phone.

I'm really tempted to drop it to $43 shipped on eBay just to sell it fast, if it wasn't for their outrageous 10% fees.

I'm jelly of everybody getting there's at midnight. I got to wait until 8:00a.m. for Target. At least I can sit here and watch the reveal tho.

How much is the warranty on the playstation store? I might just get that one.

For some reason my laptop won't fully load the PlayStation update website page but when I click on the link that says 300mb update on a few posts back it shows taking 4 hours to download?

One on my games, which was "shipping now" has gone to "pre-ordered". Grrrr.

How do you know it's signature required? Just wondering if I need to be listening at the front door...
Usually it depends on the area/driver. I would be listening if you can. I never had an item require a signature but then again I live in a rural area and packages are left in a small covered porch that no one would know Amazon left something.

Just received this email from Amazon, for anyone without a preorder and feeling the urge to jump on board immediately by bundling with something completely unrelated:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_606450_59159240_pe_button/?docId=1001703801&ie=UTF8

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who have signed up to be notified when the PlayStation 4 is available, might like to know about this exclusive bundle coming available at 12:01 AM EST tonight.

Also available: an Amazon-exclusive PlayStation 4 and Kindle Fire HDX 7" Bundle for just $599.99.

PS4-Kindle_Tease_ECG.jpg

Same, for my system.
Same here. I still think we're probably ok - for my order of Knack I got an email stating that it was shipped at 5:18am and it arrived at 3:30 that afternoon. But if this happens again I might actually end up staying up that late being unable to sleep...

Edit: prime shipping with release date shipping for the PS4

Edit: just noticed my copy of Marvel went from "Shipping Now" to "Pre-Ordered"... weird.

Hope everyone manages to get their PS4s safe and sound tonight, I'll be playing mine when it gets delivered tomorrow. The next gen has started gamers, enjoy yourselves.

I didn't have the money to preorder a PS4 when preorders were open, but I stopped by Kmart tonight and talked to the manager. He said they didn't have any systems in yet and wouldn't until UPS made their delivery sometime tomorrow. Thankfully I'm off work on Fridays and this store is less than 5 minutes away. Hopefully I'll be be able to put one on layaway tomorrow, but if not then ah well.

Couldn't resist all the hype! lol

I just checked my tracking number after the shipping notification from Best Buy this morning......its scheduled for delivery by end of day tomorrow!  I was not expecting this at all being that I chose the free standard shipping when I pre-ordered!  I also pre-ordered a 2nd backup PS4 from Kmart,  no news on that one at all.....

My PS4 shipped from Amazon awhile ago, but can't really wait for it. Got a number and paid in full at nearby GS. Can't wait!

Mine didn't ship all day (live in NC) then all of a sudden switches to shipped and says it's in Raleigh (a couple hours from me).

Thank you based Amazon

Same here. I still think we're probably ok - for my order of Knack I got an email stating that it was shipped at 5:18am and it arrived at 3:30 that afternoon. But if this happens again I might actually end up staying up that late being unable to sleep...

Edit: prime shipping with release date shipping for the PS4

Edit: just noticed my copy of Marvel went from "Shipping Now" to "Pre-Ordered"... weird.
My marvel did the same thing...weird and grr.

Now, at 926 pm, I'm starting to get aggregated.

Mine finally has updated tracking as it was shown to be shipped yesterday but had Order Processed: Ready for UPS listed until about a half hour ago.  Shipped from Phoenix and is now in Mesquite, TX.

Everything shipped fine and should get here tomorrow... except Killzone. I ordered Killzone during the B2G1 on Amazon (I ordered it literally the second after the deal started) and selected prime shipping. It should have been here today with Knack but evidently it got stuck in processing and won't here till Monday. Unfortunately it was really the only PS4 game I was looking forward to playing. Guess i'll have to go out tomorrow to Target and pick up a few more from the B2G1. Did anyone elses Killzone get delayed on Amazon from the B2G1 deal? 

Anybody doing prorder pick up at bestbuy? Planning on going there around 11pm. Hope people fron the east coast report more info throughout the night so us west coast people will have more infi. Thanks in advance

I am less worried about marvel, now. My Nfs:rivals...which actually shipped and is trackable...also reverted to "preordered". Must be an amazon whack out.

Lolz. Just called my local Meijer and they have a few spaces left for their extra PS4 systems.

Is it bad that I think I might go pick one up at midnight and sell the one I have coming from Amazon tomorrow?

I've kind of always wanted to get a system at launch at midnight....

Id eventually like to get both systems, but I dont have time now and like to get my 8 hours of sleep.

I really hate how they are continuing ps3 support. I want to pick one up for like $50 and get through all the Uncharted games and Last of Us that I only played minutes of

They didn't tell me anything about 2 years to me. They said you can only get it at the time of purchase. I would have paid for the 2 year warranty. I wonder if I can convince them to let me get it later.
You have 30 days from purchase date to pick up the warrenty

Anyone at Bestbuy? Are they letting people chill in the store? are they having people pay it off prior to midnight?

My PS4 is in Illinois, only 75 miles from my house. Too bad I literally do not have any games. Oh well.
Same here. My last update my PS4 is in Hogkins IL. I got BF 4 and COD Ghost.

You can download the F2P games like Blacklight,DCUO,Warframe and Warthunder later this month.

bread's done
Back