Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Anyone getting the media remote or the headset? Got the charge station, might wait for reviews on the headset, looks cool but I have the PS4 one that still works well.

The only reason people do that is so they can rip people off. There is no reason to put those listings up there otherwise. Those people are dirtbags. Report every one of those listings.

Ebay will side with the buyer, paypal will side with the buyer, your CC will side with you. I don't see how anyone actually gets ripped off even if they can't read.

☆☆☆☆☆5 out of 5 stars.

PlayStation Fantasy 
· an hour ago  

This jaws is fire bout to out sell Xbox once again lol

Say what?  LOL

Wow sony epic fail on the preorder promises you gave us. Retailers jump the gun as well, epic sshow.
To be fair, exactly three retailers jumped the gun. BB has not been officially live, Amazon has been silent, and many of the other retailers around the world have not started either. Sony set expectations, and at least three retailers I know about broke them. Realistically, it was just Walmart with others following the "broken street date" rule. Sony is not to blame.

A few people got their orders through at Best Buy, but not nearly enough to have sold out.

I saw about 10 total between a few forums and reddit, and they posted screenshots to confirm.

In terms of my attempts to pre-order a PS5:

Gamestop: I managed to pre-order the $750 bundle, with me accidentally ordering it twice since I didn't know if the first one went through (I did cancel the second order, BTW).

Best Buy: As I wanted to pick up the system in-store instead of having it shipped to me, I tried ordering from there after getting the link. After 1.5 hours of waiting to get to checkout, I got on, only for Best Buy to reset my store choice as I'm trying to collect my payment, and the system selling out when I try to refill the information.

Given the unsatisfying experience with the PS5 ordering, if I do manage to pre-order an Xbox Series X, I'm going to stick with that as the system I'm picking up during my birthday week (I've been playing more Xbox One recently instead of PS4 thanks to the Game Pass), cancel the PS5 pre-order, and wait until things calm down before I pick that system up.

I normally don't preorder new consoles, but I am tired of my pro sounding like a jet engine when I am playing games like Modern Warfare or NMS. It has got so bad that a flight attendant asked me what I would like to drink one night. 

Apparently Walmart will have more available for pre-order in the near future. I'm sure the same can be said about the other retailers.

https://twitter.com/alexjkane/status/1306382920794492929
They will most definitely have more as people adjust their pre-orders or cancel, but it will not be a situation where it can be casually ordered. As more people find out or anticipate ordering, they will be snatched up quickly when they do go back up. Now is the time to get one without having to monitor sites like a hawk for one.

I normally don't preorder new consoles, but I am tired of my pro sounding like a jet engine when I am playing games like Modern Warfare or NMS. It has got so bad that a flight attendant asked me what I would like to drink one night.
For some games, if I set it for performance over quality, the jet engine sound goes away..

330e9836764d968529140baeb356540d.jpg

either Walmart has no idea what they’re talking about, or we might have more at midnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who has GCU at BB have it working right now? Mine stopped working once the site went to hell.
Mine would show the discount and then at final checkout jack the price back up. I'll just call them later and get it corrected. Had enough with their site tonight.

Apparently Walmart will have more available for pre-order in the near future. I'm sure the same can be said about the other retailers.

https://twitter.com/alexjkane/status/1306382920794492929
I'm sure that more will be available for pre-order before the actual release date (especially if people opt to cancel their orders between now and November 12).

However, this does feel like the ball was dropped big time in how the online pre-ordering was handled (with stores not waiting until at least 12:00 AM Eastern time at the earliest to put up the orders, and Best Buy orders being dropped after waiting two hours to checkout), leaving a sour taste in many people's mouths. I didn't have this problem when I pre-ordered the Switch from Best Buy years ago.

To be fair, exactly three retailers jumped the gun. BB has not been officially live, Amazon has been silent, and many of the other retailers around the world have not started either. Sony set expectations, and at least three retailers I know about broke them. Realistically, it was just Walmart with others following the "broken street date" rule. Sony is not to blame.
Best Buy's Twitter said PS5 preorder is live like 3 hours ago.

It's  weird that the short link to amazon works. Even if I click on the item in my order history to go to the page it says that the page is not found. 

bread's done
Back