Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

The only reason people do that is so they can rip people off. There is no reason to put those listings up there otherwise. Those people are dirtbags. Report every one of those listings.
a piece of paper for $500 is fraudulent? you don't say..

To be fair, exactly three retailers jumped the gun. BB has not been officially live, Amazon has been silent, and many of the other retailers around the world have not started either. Sony set expectations, and at least three retailers I know about broke them. Realistically, it was just Walmart with others following the "broken street date" rule. Sony is not to blame.
3 retailers out of 5. That's more than 50%

Bingo, that’s why everyone has to chill out for at least a few days. This “F Sony” mob mentality is just a bit much. Chill.
walmart sold way more than they will have available, they were up for over 30 minutes. I don't trust some random twitter post to have right information. Maybe it will go up for a few seconds from cancelled orders, but it will definitely not be up for more than a few minutes on the 22nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS5 product page can't be found but it is shipped and sold by Amazon, so I guess it's not a scammer. Ordered!
This has happened a few times for me when I ordered Amazon-exclusive Pops.

Pre-ordered mine. Now I can safely cancel the Gamestop order (although I will still need to order the new Spider-Man game).

I was able to secure one through the gamestop bundles. I remember when the xbox one came out that these were the goto. I'll be getting both the game and another controller anyway, this just helps secure the preorder.

The amazon link was a like mana from heaven. Now I fell more confident in the preorder.

I didn't think my order attempt went through at Amazon because it wasn't pictured in my order history.  So, I went back in to reorder and got a message that I had reached the limit for purchase of this item.  Went back to the order page and it had popped up.  Nice to know that Amazon is "hiding" the preorder page and limiting it to one per household.  That should help real people get one instead of the scalpers.  Now, I have the one in my physical Gamestop store preordered and Amazon as a backup in case there are any Gamestop shenanigans.  This went so much easier than I expected.  And hey, Amazon actually waited until Sept. 17th like Sony said.  Sure it was only 1 minute past midnight here, but I am going to count it      :beer:

Now on to Xbox One X.  If I can actually do the Access 34.99 a month deal at launch, this will be the first time I have both consoles at launch.

Got an email from Sony I won the raffle to pre order on Friday. So that will be 5 total (4 for family) and will order a 5th if a friend misses out and I can sell at it at cost

bread's done
Back