Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Has the Best Buy Pre-orders gone out yet.

Just hit refresh and now button is yellow but it crashes on check out. 

Says out of stock.

Keeps telling me it's OOS after adding to cart

EDIT: Now it's telling me its not available for shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah just got an order through at BestBuy as well for the Disc Edition. Checked order history and it is showing in orders so seems like it actually wet through. 

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who got a preorder through Amazon, does it have a delivery date? mine only says this:

Pre-ordered
We will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.

st0tHfj.jpg

Well I am headed to bed, better luck next time I guess. If someone has pre-ordered and has an extra sony email link, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Best Buy’s site is beyond broken right now. I clicked check out and then my total was $100 lower, so I double checked the cart and I was logged into someone else’s account with a delivery address in NJ (I’m in Chicago). Had their credit card loaded and ready to go. Incredibly concerning

Oh trust me, I double-checked the first time it failed to make sure they weren't failing post charge process; it's not thankfully.
Same here, I have my card payment site open in another window and I'm making sure they haven't charged anything yet.

I think they just want a whole day of their site being fucked. Keep playing with PS5 preorders tonight then the 3080 will break it again in the morning.

bread's done
Back