Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Is the Antonline a reliable site? I have seen bad reviews but it seems mostly with people upset about returns. I have never heard of them up until now. I was able to order the 710 dollar bundle. Its more than I wanted to spend up front but I do want all of the things in the bundle plus I can use paypal credit to pay no interest for 6 months.
Yes, I bought a vita from them a few years ago and they were legit. Probably a good bundle since no tax.

Yes, I bought a vita from them a few years ago and they were legit. Probably a good bundle since no tax.
Yea the no tax part helped there was 10 dollars shipping though. And being able to use paypal 6 months no interest is nice. As long as its legit I am satisfied then.

The lack of tax has me really thinking about going with them next time a bundle comes available. I really don't need the upgraded Spider-man game or the second controller, but knowing I'll have the system coming and saving some 'lost' money is appealing for sure...

The lack of tax has me really thinking about going with them next time a bundle comes available. I really don't need the upgraded Spider-man game or the second controller, but knowing I'll have the system coming and saving some 'lost' money is appealing for sure...
Agreed. Seems like the best deal at this time.

No tax, your pretty much getting one of the $70 games for free.  Returns or cancellations sound difficult, but It’s a legit site

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, so the weird thing is yesterday I tried to login to the ps store with my unique url i got in the email.  Waited half a hour and there wasn't any ps5 shown in the store. Tried a few more times and still nothing. 

Today, i decided to try the url in another browser.  Tried the Microsoft Edge browser.  And magically... there was the ps5 for preorder today.  Got my preorder in.  Oddly, there's something weird going on with the google chrome. Maybe broken cookies.

ok, so the weird thing is yesterday I tried to login to the ps store with my unique url i got in the email. Waited half a hour and there wasn't any ps5 shown in the store. Tried a few more times and still nothing.

Today, i decided to try the url in another browser. Tried the Microsoft Edge browser. And magically... there was the ps5 for preorder today. Got my preorder in. Oddly, there's something weird going on with the google chrome. Maybe broken cookies.
Actually the same thing happened with me yesterday. I was using Google Chrome at work at 10 when it started, was put in a queue. Then when my time was up, I got moved back to the queue. Second time it took me to a store but no PS5, just accessories. Tried later that evening on my phone after receiving a second email from them. This time the preorder was available and it was easily done. Maybe it’s just a coincidence and it was related to being hammered with traffic at the beginning of the window, but maybe it was a Google Chrome issue?

I've gotten a few things through AntOnline over time.  I got my XBox One X through them and they are indeed a legitimate reseller for Microsoft, so I assume everything is ok for Sony as well.  I had zero issues, they delivered exactly what they advertised.

Just make sure (as with any online retailer) to use a method of payment that has a strong record of support for customers when retailers misbehave - like American Express, Pay Pal, etc.  Some banks aren't as eager to defend you.

Similar thinking here. I do want the controller because I'll be playing with my son but I wasn't too interested in Miles. Then I figured I'd basically be getting both Spiderman games for free thanks to the lack of tax and that's what got me to commit to the bundle.

Is the Antonline a reliable site? I have seen bad reviews but it seems mostly with people upset about returns. I have never heard of them up until now. I was able to order the 710 dollar bundle. Its more than I wanted to spend up front but I do want all of the things in the bundle plus I can use paypal credit to pay no interest for 6 months.
They've been a reliable seller for all sorts of highly discounted video games, collector's editions, and consoles on Ebay.

0219c82314c72db35e9835955a54bfac.jpg

At least they’re acknowledging the problems!

Similar thinking here. I do want the controller because I'll be playing with my son but I wasn't too interested in Miles. Then I figured I'd basically be getting both Spiderman games for free thanks to the lack of tax and that's what got me to commit to the bundle.
I wasn't to interested in the Miles game either but the edition that comes in this bundle is the Ultimate Edition that comes with a remastered PS5 version of last years Spiderman as well which is nice.

According to my receipt
Pre-ordered in case the flip potential is crazy.
Stay safe with this flip old faithful. Times are a crazy these days. Just be aware you will be flipping a highly desired item for 500 large, supply will most assuredly not meet demand, during a pandemic that lead to a recession and massive unemployment, during holiday shopping season. And it’s an election year and 2020 has sucked so far. I’ve heard of ppl killed for less. Be careful homey- this ain't no redbox flip.

I never got the e-mail saying the ps5 may not be delivered on time, and My order is still there by Amazon, should I count myself lucky?

Stay safe with this flip old faithful. Times are a crazy these days. Just be aware you will be flipping a highly desired item for 500 large, supply will most assuredly not meet demand, during a pandemic, during holiday shopping season. And it’s an election year and 2020 has sucked so far. I’ve heard of ppl killed for less. Be careful homey.
i thought Sony just tweeted that they will hit demand?

I don't see how... they just said more will be available for pre-order. But even before all this, they cut production by 4 mil.

EDIT* My bad, Sony disputed that production cut.

I was surprised to find out Spiderman Miles Morales and Horizon Forbidden West will be on PS4. I see no reason to rush to buy the PS5 now until God of War 2 and Resident Evil 8 are out. 

I don't see how... they just said more will be available for pre-order. But even before all this, they cut production by 4 mil.
Sony directly said that was false:

Sony said, "While we do not release details related to manufacturing, the information provided by Bloomberg is false ... We have not changed the production number for PlayStation 5 since the start of mass production."

Every IGN poll ( take any poll with a grain of salt) I’ve seen lately has put PS5 disc demand at nearly 50%, compared to either Xbox Series console or current consoles. It looks like demand will be exceptionally high, could be one of the big holiday gifts of the season. I would expect significant lines on day one for folks who haven’t preordered.

Sony said, "While we do not release details related to manufacturing, the information provided by Bloomberg is false ... We have not changed the production number for PlayStation 5 since the start of mass production."
Sounds like BS corporate spits out to keep the shareholders happy. Can we really trust Sony to be truthful at this point?

The great and mighty Oz has spoken. So should we take their word for it like good lil sheep?
They also said pre-orders would go live on 9/17. How did that go?

Incoming rant:
They also could be more transparent about backwards compatibility.
I love Sony’s games and consoles believe me- been loyal since the ps1. But Sony as a company I don’t really care for.
Microsoft as a company on the other hand- love what they’re doing with GPU and BC. They just seem to be way more transparent and honest with their customers. Just don’t care for Microsoft’s exclusive games.
Will keep my ps5 pre-order still and remain undecided about upgrading from my cyberpunk xb1x.
Sorry, not my intention to start a console war as I own both a ps4 and xb1x. Just venting my frustration with a company that I have been purchasing from for 20+ years.

Every IGN poll ( take any poll with a grain of salt) I’ve seen lately has put PS5 disc demand at nearly 50%, compared to either Xbox Series console or current consoles. It looks like demand will be exceptionally high, could be one of the big holiday gifts of the season. I would expect significant lines on day one for folks who haven’t preordered.
This is true. the ps5 will be THE big ticket item for Christmas. Esp with a lot of people at home these days, the lines are going to be crazy...

The great and mighty Oz has spoken. So should we take their word for it like good lil sheep?
I love Sony’s games and consoles believe me- been loyal since the ps1. But Sony as a company I don’t really care for.
Microsoft as a company on the other hand- love what they’re doing with GPU and BC. They just seem to be way more transparent and honest with their customers. Just don’t care for Microsoft’s exclusive games.
Will keep my ps5 pre-order still and am still undecided about upgrading from my cyberpunk xb1x.
Sorry, not my intention to start a console war as I own both a ps4 and xb1x. Just venting my frustration with a company that I have been purchasing from for 20+ years.
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of them either esp after what they did with the vita... however, I don't care for Xbox or nintendo... the games on ps4 are just better and more interesting to me.

There's the key wording "since the start of mass production", which would have only been weeks to months ago at best. Their information probably wasn't wrong, but it most definitely could have been old.

this is the key phrase here, since the start of mass production. they started mass production, then announced they were expanding production, then decided that wouldnt work, so they were back to the original projection. at least that is my take on it, i could do the research and see when mass production started, when they announced the expansion of production and all that but its 2020, nobody has time for facts anymore.

Stay safe with this flip old faithful. Times are a crazy these days. Just be aware you will be flipping a highly desired item for 500 large, supply will most assuredly not meet demand, during a pandemic, during holiday shopping season. And it’s an election year and 2020 has sucked so far. I’ve heard of ppl killed for less. Be careful homey.
Yes, good reminder. Certainly has crossed my mind. I decided I'm just going to save it for any friends or neighbors who are looking for one.

Incoming rant:
Will keep my ps5 pre-order still and am still undecided about upgrading from my cyberpunk xb1x.
The only reason Microsoft is being “so transparent” is that they messed up big time last gen and are still trying to recover the ground they lost. I do like a lot of the features they have, but I don’t believe for a second any of these companies are “for the people”, they are just trying to find advantages over the competitors to make more money.

On a different note we want all these companies to be successful enough to stay around in the console business whether most of us acknowledge it or not. Competition is the only reason we are getting better products. The only proof that’s needed is look what has happened to Madden since there’s no competition and also NBA 2K. For sports products they used to be really good a looonnggg time ago, without competition they’ve become the most ridiculous money grabbing games in the business.

The only reason Microsoft is being “so transparent” is that they messed up big time last gen and are still trying to recover the ground they lost. I do like a lot of the features they have, but I don’t believe for a second any of these companies are “for the people”, they are just trying to find advantages over the competitors to make more money.
Precisely. That competition lead Microsoft to make decisions and changes that would please gamers, their customers. From this GPU was born. I love Xbox BC. It is a huge selling point for me. I have tons of old gen games still.
This has lead to Sony developing PS Now- albeit an inferior product. Moreover PS+ customers also get PS+ collection on ps5 launch day. I've heard the criticism about it- but it's still something that Sony did for its customers at no additional charge - which they may not have done at all were it not for the success of Microsoft's GPU.
Who knows, we may actually get more PS4 BC. But that still remains to be seen at 2 months from launch!

I also think that they wanted more production but couldn't get it, therefore they kept the same numbers they had in the first place. So they wanted 15 million, could only get 11, and then reported that they had not "cut" production.

Anyone into tech, vehicles, or similar will tell you that covid has 100% hit production of products in China. It for sure hit production numbers for both Sony and Microsoft. These consoles aren’t made on Mars.

The fact that they have booked 60 flights for hardware transport also says that they're behind on production and trying to avoid delays due to the pandemic. This is why Amazon issued a statement that they've been notified that of their allocation, it may not all arrive in time for launch. That's the real story here.

TBH I'm not sure how Sony can sit there and say they'll be issuing more allocation to retailers when they're behind the scenes also telling them there may be shipment delays. That is unless Amazon oversold and is covering their own ass rather than cancel everyone outright.

The fact that they have booked 60 flights for hardware transport also says that they're behind on production and trying to avoid delays due to the pandemic. This is why Amazon issued a statement that they've been notified that of their allocation, it may not all arrive in time for launch. That's the real story here.

TBH I'm not sure how Sony can sit there and say they'll be issuing more allocation to retailers when they're behind the scenes also telling them there may be shipment delays. That is unless Amazon oversold and is covering their own ass rather than cancel everyone outright.
Honestly, the real story here is that nobody here with their interpretations of what’s going on with production have any clue.

This isn’t just at you but all these hot takes on here have zero credibility and most people saying stuff like this are having a giant get together in their own echo chamber.

Target is currently showing me an estimated delivery date between November 13th and November 18th. Which, while not ideal, sounds like it's getting delivered faster than some other retailers. A lot of people are hopping on Ant Online for that bundle deal. But, I ordered a video game for my brother's birthday from them once, and it took over a month for them to mail it to me. I'm also pretty sure that they are in China. Very much like Play Asia.

Target is currently showing me an estimated delivery date between November 13th and November 18th. Which, while not ideal, sounds like it's getting delivered faster than some other retailers. A lot of people are hopping on Ant Online for that bundle deal. But, I ordered a video game for my brother's birthday from them once, and it took over a month for them to mail it to me. I'm also pretty sure that they are in China. Very much like Play Asia.
[SIZE=13.3333px]Atlanta Network Technologies, Inc.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.3333px]2015 S. Park Place[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.3333px]Atlanta[/SIZE], [SIZE=13.3333px]GA[/SIZE] [SIZE=13.3333px]30339[/SIZE]

Target didn't offer release day shipping and said it will ship on the 12th. The 12th is a Thursday so it makes sense that if you don't get it Friday, you won't get it over the weekend either, which means the 16th is the following Monday which would be 2 days after it shipped.

So the 13th to 18th sounds fair which basically means it will take 1-4 business days to get to you. Sounds about right to cover the whole country.

Atlanta Network Technologies, Inc.[/size]2015 S. Park Place[/size]Atlanta[/size], [/size]GA[/size] [/size]30339[/size]
I said that I assumed, since the copy of the game that they sent me was a Chinese copy, and it took forever, like when I have things shipped from China. Plenty of these Chinese businesses have locations in the USA. Play Asia has an address in New York, as an example.

Target didn't offer release day shipping and said it will ship on the 12th. The 12th is a Thursday so it makes sense that if you don't get it Friday, you won't get it over the weekend either, which means the 16th is the following Monday which would be 2 days after it shipped.

So the 13th to 18th sounds fair which basically means it will take 1-4 business days to get to you. Sounds about right to cover the whole country.
When I pre-ordered the PS4 Pro from them, it actually showed up at my house three days before it was in stores. I don't expect that to happen again, but when you are a Red Card member (like I am) they usually guarantee 2 day shipping, especially around the holidays, and for big ticket items. There's actually a Target distribution center only five miles from my house. It's very rare that it ever takes them more than three or four days to get something to me. So, I'm hopeful that I get it sooner than later. My store electronics section is super small, and has no real employees, so trying to do store pickup, with the limited amount of consoles that they will probably get, would be a nightmare.

Read the numbers of PS4's that sold in 2013 and it was like 6 million and at $399.99, fast forward to today and sony says they going to have double that (some say even 15 million) so with a $299.99 xbox series S, a $499.99 Xbox series X, and switches selling like crazy I think odds of being able to get a PS5 in store Nov and Dec are pretty good but I don't blame anyone who is getting a pre order for doing so because who knows. Gaming stuff is on fire right now hottest I've ever seen it.

bread's done
Back