Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Can’t really say right now since I don’t have a 120 source. I’ll update on Tuesday if you can wait.

With the current consoles they all look similar to me. At night with lights off the Lg really shines.

Honestly you won’t see a difference unless you put the OLeD against the other TVs side by side in the same room playing the same source. The LG blacks are out of this world.

It’s also different for me game by game. Ghost of sashimi looks amazing on the Samsung.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely interested in your thoughs after trying the new system on it. I'm currently on a 55 x900f. And will probably either get the lg cx 65 or a 75 x900h. And figured it'd pretty much be like you said, that unless they were side by side I'd probably be just as happy with either one.

Definitely interested in your thoughs after trying the new system on it. I'm currently on a 55 x900f. And will probably either get the lg cx 65 or a 75 x900h. And figured it'd pretty much be like you said, that unless they were side by side I'd probably be just as happy with either one.
I’ll try to have some impressions by Friday. Will try both the Xbox series X and the PS5 on each tv. I’ll let y’all know.

What's people doing as far as ps5 games shopping

Godfall seems to be the most interesting but 70$ for it, dayum
Target B2G1 Free is about to start in half an hour with Godfall included. Pair it with 2x of another game like Spiderman, then cancel both of those for a copy of Godfall at $47. You're welcome. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What's people doing as far as ps5 games shopping

Godfall seems to be the most interesting but 70$ for it, dayum
They used to call titles like this a “tech demo” back in the day.

Now they wanna charge $70 for them? Lol.

Anyone who doesn’t wait for reviews on this one deserves to get burned.

Game looks like (shiny) rushed hot garbo.

Spider-Man, Demon Souls or Sackboy would be your best bet for exclusives. For 3rd party, meh who cares it’s the same Ubisoft trash or CoD.

I’m doing Spider-Man only, then will catch up on some PS4 backlog till cyberpunk releases.

PS5 on sale on military exchange website. Shopmyexchange.com if you are military, veteran, or have a military family member.

$569 for PS5 with extra controller. No tax and free shipping.

Is there any reason to not go with the LG NanoCell? 49" is the right size for my office where I game. It seems like a steal to get a 120hz for $600.
I was going to get a LG Nano, but after watching reviews and hearing from other CAGs on here, the TV is just substandard. I’m sure it would be great for gaming, but not great for movies. Check out some YouTube reviews on it. There’s only a few people who have positive things to say about the TV. The contrast is pretty bad, and has an odd blooming effect during dark scenes. IPS Panels just aren’t that great, I guess.

Also, I’m not sure you’d see a big difference at 49”. I’d go for at least 55” or so.

Are you looking at the 85 or the 90?

Is there any reason to not go with the LG NanoCell? 49" is the right size for my office where I game. It seems like a steal to get a 120hz for $600.
Here is the review on RTings. I am in the "wait for next year to buy a new tv" group though myself. I personally would either save up for a nicer set or wait a bit 120hz to start showing up on the nicer budget sets. The main issue with this TV seems to be the weak HDR.

Still no update on the Walmart app for the PS5 or series X. But I can see 2 labels have been created in the Fed-Ex manager. No delivery date or tracking on them yet though

Anybody on the fence about TV’s next years Hisense H9G equivalent should be super good if it’s just this years model with added HDMI 2.1 and VRR

No updates from Walmart yet, however on the FedEx App, I do see that a label has been created / shipment information sent to FedEx for “Solutions2Go”, which is Walmart. It’s either the PS5, the DualSense charging dock, or Spider-Man.

If you pre-ordered from Walmart, download the FedEx App and see if you have anything.

No updates from Walmart yet, however on the FedEx App, I do see that a label has been created / shipment information sent to FedEx for “Solutions2Go”, which is Walmart. It’s either the PS5, the DualSense charging dock, or Spider-Man.

If you pre-ordered from Walmart, download the FedEx App and see if you have anything.
Mine isn’t showing anything

I just canceled my Target pre-order. I want the system eventually but given how little I game these days and with busy season at work coming up, it would just collect dust until summer. Figure it's better to let someone else who wants it gets a chance. 

is the app more accurate than the website? the website i have to add a tracking # before it shows up in my delivery manager. also it shows a bunch of packages that the label was created to ship to me from random people. like, kinda scary that these people were going to ship something to me as i have no idea who they are.

Finally got my FedEx shipping notice email from Playstation Direct. I just hope I actually get updates. When they sent my Pulse 3D headset, I never received updates after it left the warehouse. It finally showed up to my house late that night. Some lady pulled up in a shitty looking minivan and dropped it off without any notice.

I'm showing delivery by end of day today from Walmart. I only preordered a PS5, so this'll be interesting. The app shows still preparing as well. Sounds like what the Xbox folks are reporting on their shipments for the Series S/X, early and no charges.

is the app more accurate than the website? the website i have to add a tracking # before it shows up in my delivery manager. also it shows a bunch of packages that the label was created to ship to me from random people. like, kinda scary that these people were going to ship something to me as i have no idea who they are.
The App automatically adds tracking for anything that is coming to you. Not sure if that’s part of the App or part of FedEx Delivery Manager, but it’s a nice touch. It’s constantly updating.

I ended up going with the LG OLED CX 65" model. It was already $650 off and the BB manager gave me another 5% because of a rip along the top of the box.

I ended up going with the LG OLED CX 65" model. It was already $650 off and the BB manager gave me another 5% because of a rip along the top of the box.
Congratulations. Enjoy the new tv. I still remember the day I mounted mine and watched it for the first time. You’re in for a treat. Happy for you.

Finally got my FedEx shipping notice email from Playstation Direct. I just hope I actually get updates. When they sent my Pulse 3D headset, I never received updates after it left the warehouse. It finally showed up to my house late that night. Some lady pulled up in a shitty looking minivan and dropped it off without any notice.
My tacking from FedEx from Sony direct says it’s signature required. Make sure you’re home on Thursday! 😁

I just got an email from Gamestop that says " Your Gamestop order is getting ready to ship soon" 

My tacking from FedEx from Sony direct says it’s signature required. Make sure you’re home on Thursday!
Technically, you can still have it delivered to a FedEx location for pickup instead, if you prefer.

If I change the address to my Amazon order today, what are the odds that the package will arrive later than it originally would have? My Gamestop bundle looks like it's shipping this week, even though it was the second wave that said it would ship by 11/30, so I want the Amazon order to go to my friend. I don't know if I should just play it safe and arrange a meetup once I receive it, or try to save us both some hassle and send it directly to him. I'm worried that he's going to receive it late if I change the address now.

Anyone change their address on their Amazon order for a PS5? I want to ship it to my bro in another state. I have a delivery of Nov 12th. Does changing address affect delivery date??

Anyone change their address on their Amazon order for a PS5? I want to ship it to my bro in another state. I have a delivery of Nov 12th. Does changing address affect delivery date??
Could just cancel your whole order. I would make no changes. It’s happened before where a change is effectively treated like you trying to make a new order and going to the back of the line.

yeah, ive added a gift card to an amazon preorder in the past and it delayed the delivery. they treat any change to the order as basically you just made a new order. i added it on a tuesday for a friday delivery.

You know what's worse than pages upon pages of shipping notifications?

"Mine hasn't shipped yet", "I cancelled my order", and especially "I checked my order again and it still hasn't shipped out".   NO ONE fuck ING CARES

I took the risk and decided to change the address. It let me and still shows a delivery date of 11/12 so looks like it worked out. This is my experience only. Please don't risk it unless absolutely necessary!

Could just cancel your whole order. I would make no changes. It’s happened before where a change is effectively treated like you trying to make a new order and going to the back of the line.

You know what's worse than pages upon pages of shipping notifications?

"Mine hasn't shipped yet", "I cancelled my order", and especially "I checked my order again and it still hasn't shipped out". NO ONE fuck ING CARES.
Relax, guy.

Technically, you can still have it delivered to a FedEx location for pickup instead, if you prefer.
Sony also made it where it has to be delivered to the home. I tried to have it sent to a FedEx location via delivery manager and it said I couldn’t for that reason.

bread's done
Back