Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Anyone that ordered from Walmart NOT stuck in "Preparing order"?
All of us are still like that. Probably see something tonight or in the morning. I don’t expect it tomorrow. But as long as it ships today or tomorrow I’m just happy to get one.

Enjoying Valhalla on the SX too much to worry right now tbh

Godfall is one of those launch titles that only looks intriguing because there’s nothing else.

I’m cancelling my Target preorder that’s backordered and will probably keep AC Valhalla because of the decent reviews plus $35 price point. That will be easy to mess around with now and resell for more before Xmas since it’s the PS5 version and parents will want cheaper games (sell for $50 and I’ve made a little $).

When I looked at Target's website at midnight Tuesday they had the Xbox series S available to pick up at almost all of the Targets near me and a few locations had Xbox Series X available for store pick up. Its worth taking a look at each website.
I got a Series X from Target this way. Hoping to have the same luck with a PS5 tonight. I wish you could extend the store search range beyond 50 miles though because I would travel farther than that to get one.

My gf's shipped with tracking, she did the free shipping. I paid for release day shipping and mine is still preparing to ship.
Just got shipping confirm for my console! Seems like the controller/games are coming separately... which is a bit odd, but whatever

The internal inventory tracker shows almost all Target's having between 10 and 30ish PS4s in the stores waiting to go live. The totals are 30775 "In Store", 0 "online", and 4248 "for pre-order"

What time did the series x go up? And time zone?
I ordered mine at 12:25 AM Central Time. I was expecting it to get cancelled but I finally got the "ready for pickup" notice from the Target app at around 11 AM.

The internal inventory tracker shows almost all Target's having between 10 and 30ish PS4s in the stores waiting to go live. The totals are 30775 "In Store", 0 "online", and 4248 "for pre-order"
Does it differentiate between the regular PS5 and the digital only?

Just got an email from Gamestop stating they will have a limited number of PS5 bundles available tonight as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
My copy of Miles Morales PS5 has shipped from Amazon, but no word on the console.

I'm not that worried though, the DualSense I ordered was marked shipped on Saturday Oct. 31 and was delivered Sunday morning Nov. 1st.

I also happen to live in a major city with multiple Amazon warehouses/fulfillment centers, so that also probably explains it.

I'm behind on the times; are there any online retailers that have stated they'd be updating their stock at midnight tonight or tomorrow? I missed the early wave of pre-orders and haven't heard a peep since then.

Only Wal-Mart has "set in stone" times on November 12 at 12PM, 3PM, 6PM, and 9PM (ET). Good luck for whoever goes for that. The others may come in and out of stock. Recommend following wario64 on Twitter.

Only Wal-Mart has "set in stone" times on November 12 at 12PM, 3PM, 6PM, and 9PM (ET). Good luck for whoever goes for that. The others may come in and out of stock. Recommend following wario64 on Twitter.
also wario64 pointed out it says OR not AND. so it might just go live at one of those times too.

I'm really tempted at this point to bite the bullet and get an overpriced Gamestop bundle and be done with it.

What are the chances of actually being able to secure a ps5 tonight?
Given how Xbox launch went, I'd say if you were diligent and tried through Target you should be able to get one. That said, there is most likely FAR more demand for this with how pre-orders went and apparently were limited to only a quarter of the number MS had allocated. It could be that Sony held back to have ample allocation for tomorrow and that's the reasoning, but I would still expect a full sellout.

As for me, my Amazon order is shipped and arrives by tomorrow by 8PM. Best Buy order is confirmed, charged, and scheduled for pickup tomorrow at 7AM (with hopefully a charging stand I ordered for the same day). Target is preparing to ship with the whole 'naked box' messaging, and if they're on point like with how Xbox went should arrive by 10AM tomorrow. Walmart order has changed to 'preparing order' with delivery of tomorrow.

Gotta say, it has been a wild ride and we'll see who wins the delivery race. All four consoles have a home at this point since one is mine, one is a gift, one is for our friend's husband, and my brother bought the last one from me (at cost) after missing the pre-order.

My Navy exchange order (shows from Saddle Creek Corporation) is getting ready to ship overnight with UPS. Meanwhile my Series X from Shopmyexchange has no signs of shipping still.

GS & BB ready for instore pick up tomorrow.

Tracking updates:

Target: Shipped ETA 18th :(

Walmart: No updates, preparing. (just like my series X, but came a day before launch)

Amazon: Shipped ETA tomorrow by 8PM.

Playstation Direct: Shipped on the 7th, already in my area. Can't be delivered till tomorrow by sender request.  

My Best Buy order still says "We'll ship it Tomorrow" :( 

Are they still shipping orders today or will they actually wait until tomorrow because of the holiday?

GS & BB ready for instore pick up tomorrow.

Tracking updates:

Target: Shipped ETA 18th :(

Walmart: No updates, preparing. (just like my series X, but came a day before launch)

Amazon: Shipped ETA tomorrow by 8PM.

Playstation Direct: Shipped on the 7th, already in my area. Can't be delivered till tomorrow by sender request.
Haha, hooooly shit how much money did you spend on consoles

Haha, hooooly shit how much money did you spend on consoles
You don’t even wanna know how many I ordered to make sure I got one. I got screwed with the Zelda New 3DXL so with this, I ordered one from every place I could. Somehow they are all being delivered tomorrow and my wife will probably kill me. Oh well lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have the app, but on the website I checked the advance shipment tracking thing, and the Solutions2Go package still shows as pending :/

EDIT:  Now showing as arriving tomorrow.  Shows it's at a location relatively near my house, ie if it leaves there tonight it'll make it here by tomorrow.  All set to go for tomorrow!

my digital edition from walmart shipped from Louisville, KY so i wont get it till Monday, which luckily is fine with me since its an xmas gift.

FedEx updated in their system for my Target order and says end of day for the 13th whereas Target site still says 18th. Not going to trust either date until it is actually showing as in transit and in my area. Too many times I have packages from FedEx arrive at the carrier hub across town from me and then just sit there for a few days before making the 20 minute commute. 

FedEx updated in their system for my Target order and says end of day for the 13th whereas Target site still says 18th. Not going to trust either date until it is actually showing as in transit and in my area. Too many times I have packages from FedEx arrive at the carrier hub across town from me and then just sit there for a few days before making the 20 minute commute.
Trust fedex

Yeah, looks like Fedex just picked them up a little while ago. My date is still pending, but it is at their facility.

Gotta say, it has been a wild ride and we'll see who wins the delivery race.
No kidding. I've refreshed and reviewed order status so much in the last 24 hours trying to see what is where. I'm interested to see how it all ships. I've got 3 console, 2 bundles, 1 raw, and 1 game just kind of all in shipping limbo.

Ugh....I just bought the Sony 900H as my new TV for next-gen consoles, and I’m hearing there’s weird issues with the 4K120Hz firmware update. People are reporting the screen is blurry and it’s possible that this was a case of false advertising, that the TV may really not be capable of 4K120Hz. I really hope any / all issues can be fixed via a software update...

Stupid Best Buy isn't even going to ship my PS5 until release day. :bomb:
Do not be certain. My Spiderman Miles Ultimate was listed as shipping tomorrow, but I just got a ship notice with tomorrow delivery. However, Demon's Souls still says shipping tomorrow.

bread's done
Back