Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Anyone get the original GS bundle (Spider-man + Demon's souls) and have everything shipped out? Only my console shipped out it seems and not my games/controller. Not a big deal - I might just go pick up Spider-man so I can play and return the other copy once it comes. Just wondering if everyone else is having this weird issue.

Well Target didn't update to shipped today, nor did Walmart despite them both charging me for the console. Amazon will be here tomorrow and BB should have mine for store pickup in the morning. I do have to wonder if shipments missed their delivery date for distribution because otherwise can't imagine why they wouldn't have shipped by now. Seems like everyone had a similar story, so /shrug.

Now my Walmart order, through FedEx, has departed the "regional" location, hopefully meaning it'll make it's way to the one near my house in a couple hours, then on my doorstep by like 10 lol

Well Target didn't update to shipped today, nor did Walmart despite them both charging me for the console. Amazon will be here tomorrow and BB should have mine for store pickup in the morning. I do have to wonder if shipments missed their delivery date for distribution because otherwise can't imagine why they wouldn't have shipped by now. Seems like everyone had a similar story, so /shrug.
My thing is Walmart hasn't charged me for the console. I'm curious what would happen if I receive the system in the morning, my order history still says pending, then cancel before Walmart charges my card lmao

I hesitated because I didn't want NBA 2k21 or the camera and other crap in the other bundle. Hope I don't regret that decision...
It depends on how much you're willing to pay extra combined with how likely you are to sell anything. Like if it's an extra controller and a game you want, I get it. But the extra BS is just that. I mean if you can sell it to a friend or something or on eBay or whatever and get at least some, if not all the extra money you spent back you're just running up your bills a bit for a little while until you can recoup it.

Are we thinking that Gamestop and Newegg are both dead now?
Newegg admitted it would be a few weeks before they shipped. They're both out of stock for now, and they may not be getting any for a while.

I'm still in queue on Sony's site, but somehow a bunch of people cut me in line.

I just hate how easy it was for me with the Xbox. The PS5 is super stressful.

Did you get it?
No. There are over 200 PS5s waiting to be sold at my local Targets so I decided to take my chances there. Much prefer to pick up the console anyway instead of having it shipped.

I don't think Newegg ever went live unless they were gone in a matter of seconds. I was refreshing there around the time they were supposed to go up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newegg admitted it would be a few weeks before they shipped. They're both out of stock for now, and they may not be getting any for a while.

I'm still in queue on Sony's site, but somehow a bunch of people cut me in line.

I just hate how easy it was for me with the Xbox. The PS5 is super stressful.
The quantities must be insanely low. This is annoying.

No. There are over 200 PS5s waiting to be sold at my local Targets so I decided to take my chances there. Much prefer to pick up the console anyway instead of having it shipped.
Where are you seeing the stock counts? Popfindr is showing 0 at every store in the Los Angeles area

This is how I’m waking up in the morning.
[attachment=34906:EE165622-92C7-4E46-9920-437F8394E990.gif]

The quantities must be insanely low. This is annoying.
When you're seeing them in bundles, you know it's bad. I mean GameStop has historically been scummy about the bundles, but when Newegg puts them in bundles and admits it'll be weeks before they ship, it's a real problem. And they're going out super quickly. That means people are willing to pay the stupid markup with the extra crap they don't want for the system, and racing to do so.

Maybe this time they'll (Sony and Microsoft) be smart and send them out in waves. But right now it's ugly, no doubt about it.

bread's done
Back