Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Yeah, got the notification on my checker so there's movement. Guessing they'll be coming up soon just like Monday night.

Stores will just start getting stock if they have any, it'll roll out slowly so just keep refreshing when it starts.

Now the app is saying temporarily out of stock, so they're coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
No way Target sold all their stock without me noticing since I've been refreshing constantly for the last 45 minutes.

No way Target sold all their stock since I've been refreshing constantly for the last 45 minutes.
Nope, it will just take time for it to roll out. This is almost the exact time this happened for Xbox release and it was a slow rollout.

They didn't when I preordered or else I would have gone with that vs. dealing with FedEx.
To be fair they did get my XSX to me by 10am on launch day, but they had the actual product to ship. My Target order hasn't shipping yet and I'm betting Sony fucked this up with shipping delays due to the manufacturer.

To be fair they did get my XSX to me by 10am on launch day, but they had the actual product to ship. My Target order hasn't shipping yet and I'm betting Sony fucked this up and there's shipping delays due to the manufacturer.
Microsoft seems to have way more Xboxes than Sony has PS5s. I mean Microsoft's practically been giving them away to anyone who has even a sliver of an audience with regards to streamers et al. PS5s seem to be far more scarce.

If anybody had one in their Sam's Club cart earlier but wasn't able to check out because of shopping cart/website issues, go check your cart again.  Traffic slowed down on the site after the site showed out of stock, and my cart still had the PS5 in it.  It allowed me to check out with a ship date by 11/30.  We'll see if it winds up canceled, but they might have some of the overall Walmart inventory.

I feel I have as good a chance of getting a PS5 tonight as dropping my name, address, and credit card number in this thread and having someone order for me.  

About time for bed

bread's done
Back