Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Just got my $20 E gift card from Walmart for the $22 Miles Morales screw up but I still have a $22 copy stuck in limbo on my orders page

So should I think anything at all about popfindr still having a handful of PS5's at Target's all local to me?
I've seen people say that Target put XSX's on the shelf yesterday, so I'm just going to bite the bullet and if I see that there's a few on popfindr before I go to bed tonight, I'm just going to get up and be at Target at 8 in the morning just to see if they have some. There's 6 at one and 5 at another, though they're in complete opposite directions, so I'll have to choose which one I think would have them

Anyone else having an issue with Best Buy not shipping your preorder? I got an email a little after midnight that my ps5 shipped but it’s been about 14 hours later now and it still only shows that a shipping label was created =(
My brother is dealing with the exact same issue. He's at work right now so can't call BB but his BB shows its supposed to be delivered today but with no tracking number. He searched the UPS page with his BB order # under Track By Reference Number and it shows UPS hasn't even received it yet.

I've seen people say that Target put XSX's on the shelf yesterday, so I'm just going to bite the bullet and if I see that there's a few on popfindr before I go to bed tonight, I'm just going to get up and be at Target at 8 in the morning just to see if they have some. There's 6 at one and 5 at another, though they're in complete opposite directions, so I'll have to choose which one I think would have them
So you think they may like be "in store only" and you can't even order em online?

Yeah if that is the case I will be at one at 8am tomorrow too. I'm getting my haircut at 9am so I'll go there early if I see em on popfindr in the morning.

I knew this would happen. I'm just about to make my trip to get mine and I still can't decide what launch game to get with it. Spiderman seems overpriced, Demons Souls getting great reviews but might not be for me, haven't played an AC game since Black Flag, and DMC V seems like just a fresh coat of paint on a PS4 game. Godfall is out of the running after the reviews and no interest in Watchdogs.

There's always the sackboy game. There's also ps4 games that will get a nice boost. Honestly I'm looking forward to Ratchet and Clank.

So you think they may like be "in store only" and you can't even order em online?

Yeah if that is the case I will be at one at 8am tomorrow too. I'm getting my haircut at 9am so I'll go there early if I see em on popfindr in the morning.
That's what I'm going to assume, but whether they actually put them on shelves or not remains to be seen. I'm gonna go ahead and get my Wal-Mart disappointment twice more, and then see tomorrow. I mean, I have zero things to do tomorrow so if I waste a little gas on going to Target oh well I enjoy driving anyways. I keep sporadically checking popfinder and the numbers are staying constant, so I don't know if those are people who haven't picked up their orders or if they actually have that many saved in the back to put out tomorrow.

That's what I'm going to assume, but whether they actually put them on shelves or not remains to be seen. I'm gonna go ahead and get my Wal-Mart disappointment twice more, and then see tomorrow. I mean, I have zero things to do tomorrow so if I waste a little gas on going to Target oh well I enjoy driving anyways. I keep sporadically checking popfinder and the numbers are staying constant, so I don't know if those are people who haven't picked up their orders or if they actually have that many saved in the back to put out tomorrow.
I really wish we had a Target employee here to chime in on what the situation is lol.

Dude, you'll get one eventually. It's a bit of a knee jerk response to write off a hobby because of an annoying pre-order scenario and waiting a bit for a new console. Have you played all the PS4 games that you want to? Do you have any other consoles, handhelds, or a PC? You'll be fine waiting for a bit.
I mean it seems like you have a PS5 based on a later post so it’s pretty easy for you to say.

I have plenty of PS4 games to play and I was looking to playing them improved on the PS5. Any interests is killed now that I have to play lesser versions.

This ruins any desire to play any game. I don’t want to play a garbage version of Cold War or waiting a year to play Demon Souls.

This has pissed me off to no end.

I mean it seems like you have a PS5 based on a later post so it’s pretty easy for you to say.

I have plenty of PS4 games to play and I was looking to playing them improved on the PS5. Any interests is killed now that I have to play lesser versions.

This ruins any desire to play any game. I don’t want to play a garbage version of Cold War or waiting a year to play Demon Souls.

What's killing me is that I'm seeing people in here talking about how many, and from where, their console's are coming from and yet here we are just trying to get one and we can't. I saw one person with 6 of them, one from basically each store you can get it from

A later post from me actually specifically said that I have failed on both the PS5 and an RTX 3080, so it's easy for me to say because I'm in the same bloody boat that you are. I am also waiting on playing many games improved on the PS5. But, like, not all games will really be improved. And, unless you only have a PS4, there are surely other titles for you to play outside of the few new games this holiday and the certain games that are getting meaningful enhancements (an overall very small portion of the total library).

I'm just saying you might be overreacting just a tad. "I can't get a PS5 so now I don't want to play any video games!" is a tad bit extreme. But we're all welcome to have our own view points and enjoy whatever outcome those lead to. Also, RahXephon is a phenomenal series, so you must be a reasonable person underneath it all ;)

Anyone else having an issue with Best Buy not shipping your preorder? I got an email a little after midnight that my ps5 shipped but it’s been about 14 hours later now and it still only shows that a shipping label was created =(
OKay yes, this is exactly me. My Demons Souls is facing the same issue

Sorry, item no longer available. More of a shitshow than the last one. 

What makes it all the more hilarious is that when preorders originally went live way back when, I actually got in and was able to check out. Got a confirmation email and everything. Then 5 minutes later got a cancellation. 

What's killing me is that I'm seeing people in here talking about how many, and from where, their console's are coming from and yet here we are just trying to get one and we can't. I saw one person with 6 of them, one from basically each store you can get it from
Bots or bullshit, either way they're trolling you. Don't give posts any thought.

I only got it because the in stock alert that you sign up for worked. Was on my phone and checked out before social media broadcasted it.

I had both the Walmart PS5 and cart pages open, thinking that might help, but that just meant two tabs freezing up at the same time.

So has Amazon been doing refreshes like Wal-Mart? If so, I guess I'll try again at 9 but this shit is causing me to have a nervous breakdown. Like the rational part of my brain says that I'll get one eventually and that there's really nothing to play on a PS5 right now that I can't get for a PS4 save for DS, but the irrational part, and the one that's taking over right now, is telling me that the sky is falling due to not being able to get one. 

Amazon digital might be up still
Yeah, that was a ghost -- had it in my cart and it disappeared (sensing a theme this year...), but the Add to Cart button was still live

Eventually got past the shipping details but then Amazon timed out

Same with Walmart .. sitting in my cart over there at the "Confirm Delivery Address" screen, so I'll wait until this last window and hope my cart doesn't get reset before then

Anyone know if the Sony DIrect orders are handled by FedEx? I ask because even though my order has been on preparing for shipment since earlier today, I just received a text from FedEx with a tracking number which I imagine it has to be it.

Any folks with their the Amazon preorder delayed still in a delayed status? That would be really wrong if Amazon continued to delay the September preorders yet take new orders to be fulfilled first.

bread's done
Back