Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Tried Walmart on Thursday, got to review step, and that's when it bombed out. 10 minutes later of trying, OOS. I've mostly given up until they are on the shelf. Ordering right now is a complete waste of time. Choice words for any of you who scalped any.

As for Dualsense, it's a second rate controller until it has paddles. Paddles should be standard this generation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally received my $22 copy of Spider-Man MM from Walmart but they have still not billed me for my console I received on launch day.

Got my miles morales as well but eventually crashed on me, controller was vibrating endlessly from getting beat up by villains then miles died and got a black screen. Controller was fully nonfunctional and had to turn off the console by force. Luckily it still works once I turned it back on just repaired storage or whatever

Got my miles morales as well but eventually crashed on me, controller was vibrating endlessly from getting beat up by villains then miles died and got a black screen. Controller was fully nonfunctional and had to turn off the console by force. Luckily it still works once I turned it back on just repaired storage or whatever
I hope mine works too hours to install from disc. So weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally received my $22 copy of Spider-Man MM from Walmart but they have still not billed me for my console I received on launch day.
i received my ps5 digital edition on launch day, in which i used a walmart CC. and i was charged $23.61 on November 13. curious if they are going to take the hit on this. could cost them millions.

Sorry if this is old news : "Next-gen gaming console inventory will be available on BestBuy.com for store pickup on Sun., Nov.
22."

Hmmm...instore pick up definitely gives us better odds. Just wish we had a time. I think Best Buy’s website usually updated at 1 am EST.

On Launch days, BB had a timer for Xbox and when it counted down it did nothing, dont remember them putting the X up.  For PS5 it randomly popped up like 8AM ish PST on launch day for instore pick up. It was giving me a lot of issues actually placing the order, prob on par with WM so good luck. They did do something different where the add to cart button greys out after a few mins to prevent people from spamming it, so harder to get into cart.

It’s basically the same exact bundle that Costco did. Wonder if they’ll do Kohl’s cash? If they did like $75 Kohl’s cash it wouldn’t be too bad. Buy some clothes for the wife to distract her from the massive new white and blue thing in the living room.

Some people that got in on Walmart yesterday already reporting getting shipment notifications. I got mine so my watch has finally ended. Xbox controller is far better than the DualShock, especially the elite. A lot of people are hyping the dual sense because of the new stuff. Will have to see how it feels long term, I am hoping it’s on par or better than the Xbox controller.
Dual Sense is far better than Xbox controller because of the features. You will never know unless you actually try it. It's not just the hype it's a game changer.

Dual Sense is far better than Xbox controller because of the features. You will never know unless you actually try it. It's not just the hype it's a game changer.
I have them both and they both feel great. Outside of astros playroom I have yet to see any use of those “features.”

If devs implement all the features it will be cool. We know devs won’t though. So the controllers are about even. I mean if you’re into blowing into your controller and all that. Rock on.

I like both controllers and I have a blast playing on both systems.

I have them both and they both feel great. Outside of astros playroom I have yet to see any use of those “features.”

If devs implement all the features it will be cool. We know devs won’t though. So the controllers are about even. I mean if you’re into blowing into your controller and all that. Rock on.

Devs are implementing Dualsense features, Nioh 2 is getting ps5 update with dualsense features and Scarlet Nexus just announced their implementing dualsense features.

Devs are implementing Dualsense features, Nioh 2 is getting ps5 update with dualsense features and Scarlet Nexus just announced their implementing dualsense features.
I’m not blowing into my controller no matter what game they implement it in.

Kohls is the closest I have actually come to being able to order one. I finally decided I was ok with getting a bundle (even though I’ve already bought 2 dualsense controllers), got all the way to placing the order, and Discover declined the purchase. By the time I verified with Discover that I really wanted to spend $700+ at Kohl’s, it was sold out.

When did Kohl's go live? I tried periodically after 1:00 AM EST and never even saw the Add to Cart button.
The app had it long before the website was allowing it past the OOS default blocker. That's how I got mine.

Also, my order shows $30 in Kohl's Rewards; does that mean I just got effectively $210 back on this purchase?! :shock:

saw a second bundle with system and controller for 599.99   was a 40 dollar premium 

just noticed has a charging dock also  

The app had it long before the website was allowing it past the OOS default blocker. That's how I got mine.

Also, my order shows $30 in Kohl's Rewards; does that mean I just got effectively $210 back on this purchase?! :shock:
Yep. I got $32 + $180. So I’m rationalizing that I got a PS5, additional controller and Spider-Man Ultimate for $428!

yeah that was too easy.... I literally went to the bathroom and took 10 minutes to put in my info. Granted I did get my OG xbox from kohls many years ago.

Got a kohls bundle order in! I don’t want any of the stuff in it. Works out great tho- my cousin needed one for her kids and I can give her that bundle and keep trying for a regular one for myself. Thanks for the post that it was live, gents!

🤔

Edit- it still seems to be live in the app.

Yep. I got $32 + $180. So I’m rationalizing that I got a PS5, additional controller and Spider-Man Ultimate for $428!
Huh, must've been two bundles then because mine says controller and charging stand. I'm just going to return the charging stand I got at BB and keep the extra controller, if this thing even ships. Glad I didn't have to choose to keep Spiderman lol.

bread's done
Back