Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Hmm... looks like I just got an order in at Kohl's too.  I kept refreshing the website page and it always showed out of stock.  Then randomly on a refresh I did a couple minutes ago, I was able to add to cart and check out and got an order confirmation (on page and in order history, not yet by e-mail). I guess you just gotta keep refreshing the page and hope for the best?

Here's the link to the product page:

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-4819741/playstation-5-console-bundle-with-extra-dualsense-controller-spider-man-ultimate-edition.jsp

Edit:  Or try the Kohl's mobile app.  Might or might not have better luck there.

Last edited by a moderator:
The app had it long before the website was allowing it past the OOS default blocker. That's how I got mine.

Also, my order shows $30 in Kohl's Rewards; does that mean I just got effectively $210 back on this purchase?! :shock:
So, I noticed it remained in my cart even after it went out of stock. I continued trying to spam the order button, but no luck. Saw your post, downloaded the app, logged in and spammed the order button in the app, and it finally went through. Fully expect a cancellation, but even if it does get cancelled, still a better experience than Walmart.

Yeah it finally showed up on pc 15 min after their blackfriday countdown ended, wish I had known mobile had it up sooner.. Fully expect a cancelation email.

GL everyone.

I mean, Kohl's has never had these on sale and probably sat on a stockpile of whatever they ordered. I'd say chances are pretty good these will go through simply for the fact nobody thinks to order at Kohl's for these. By the time word actually got out about it, it'd be far too late anyway.

Meanwhile, no movement at Best Buy so I'm guessing like all their BF sales it will start in another ~1.5 hours.

In for a cancellation! No way they have enough stock to fulfill these orders, especially since it is still available.
You’d be suprised. There’s prob not a ton of people looking at Kohl’s in the middle of the night for a ps5. The tracker apps prob don’t even have Kohl’s on the list.

Some people are saying their order status have changed to in fullfillment. I went slow on purpose, checked mine and it just says submitted. So check your order status

People were talking about these in the forums for PS5 on nowinstock. They said that all orders go to "In fulfillment" after 30 minutes. It's also after 30 minutes that the cancellation button greys out and you can no longer cancel. 

People were talking about these in the forums for PS5 on nowinstock. They said that all orders go to "In fulfillment" after 30 minutes. It's also after 30 minutes that the cancellation button greys out and you can no longer cancel.
30 minutes have past for mine = cancel/manage order button gone but still says 'submitted'.

Damn kohl's card lol, I was just going to order with it since I don't use it for much. I keep getting a error at checkout saying to call, but can't get a hold of anyone. Don't feel like having kohl's hold $700 from my bank account for now. So good luck guys.

Was able to get one from Kohl's! Thanks for the link.

I used the app, had no problems with it going through.

Any way to check your order status without the order number? Don’t have an email yet
Mine shows up in my order history (on website: log in, click on profile icon near top-right, then click "view recent orders")

30 minutes have past for mine = cancel/manage order button gone but still says 'submitted'.
Good to know, thanks for that.

Also for anyone who got a PS5 and wants Watch Dogs Legions, it's down to $29.99 at Best Buy but is still eligible for the $10 in preorder rewards since it doesn't come out for a couple of days still.

Damn kohl's card lol, I was just going to order with it since I don't use it for much. I keep getting a error at checkout saying to call, but can't get a hold of anyone. Don't feel like having kohl's hold $700 from my bank account for now. So good luck guys.
I think they have Customer service still. I tried to reset my password 30 minutes before sale went live. I eventually got through with a live CS rep on the phone after on hold for 30 minutes right before the BF Kohl's sale

40 minutes after order was placed, changed from 'submitted' to 'in fulfillment'.
Same. I had to place another because it never showed up in my orders and my card wasn't charged. So I have one in fulfillment and the other in submitted status.

Heads up, if both get delivered (in my mind, I am still expecting them to get cancelled lol) and someone wasn't able to get it...I would gladly sell it to you at cost plus shipping.

Also for anyone who got a PS5 and wants Watch Dogs Legions, it's down to $29.99 at Best Buy but is still eligible for the $10 in preorder rewards since it doesn't come out for a couple of days still.
I dont see the 10 preorder bonus? Do you just place the order and get it? Aah I see now, PS5 version thanks!

Thanks for the heads up on that. I bought the Xbox 1 version earlier in the week, but can’t pass this up, they haven’t disabled GCU yet, so $23.99 and $10 preorder reward.

I foresee a cancellation from Kohls. They must of sold thousands considering I was able to order two at 30 minutes apart.
Agreed. No place has ever had PS5 up for longer than 10 minutes ever. This is all over Twitter so I think their website oversold. This being up an hour seems something with Kohl's listing is off here.

No way it's still really available, but I went ahead anyway. Took me longer than usual as I had to confirm the purchase with my card.

I swear, I fell asleep 30 minutes before it opened and woke up in a panic.  Has anyone seen Best Buy's open up yet at all?

Apparently my phone auto filled the wrong zip code. I have a pending charge on my card but that may just screw it all up. Still nothing in my order history but I can look it up with the order number and the incorrect zip code.

Yes, you get to keep the Kohls cash if they cancel. That happened to me 2 years ago with a PS4 bundle, they cancelled it but I still was able to use the $60.

In the Free Kohls Cash I guess as I was able to get an order thru. The checkout process was way too smooth and easy so I can't imagine it actually ships out but we'll see! Good luck to everyone who got an order in!

bread's done
Back