Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Order confirmation email from Kohl's just came through FYI and I don't see a way to cancel the order now. That may have happened when it went to fulfillment though, wasn't paying close attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is getting blasted with email confirmations, still too good to be true. Hopefully if they cancel we still get to keep the kohls cash haha.

Order confirmation email from Kohl's just came through FYI and I don't see a way to cancel the order now. That may have happened when it went to fulfillment though, wasn't paying close attention.
I just got it, too. It had been in fulfilment for about an hour.

I think they've unclogged the tubes for their emails.  I just now received my confirmation of my Kohl's account.   Mine shows in fulfillment, but will be looking for a cancellation.  

And...just got a confirmation email.  Still looking for the cancellation...

The pending charge on my credit card from Kohl’s disappeared. That can’t be good.

got email confirmation and in fulfillment status. fingers crossed. Insane we also get $180 kohls cash and $30 in kohls rewards...
good luck everyone else. I'll update if I get shipping and tracking info.

A lot of people are going to be upset in the morning. Especially if Kohl's doesn't pull through. I had a feeling bestbuy would drop there ps5's soon after the pulse headset went live. Glad I didn't go sleep.

Is the please wait updating for anyone in line? Or that’s just how it is for everyone till it’s available again

They’re limiting to only 1 purchase and seems like combating bots. Asked for email verification code. Learn from bestbuy walmart

Is the please wait updating for anyone in line? Or that’s just how it is for everyone till it’s available again
I had it running on two different browsers cause I wasn't too sure if my NoScript or Adblock was affecting the wait, but it updated on my first browser and I was able to complete the purchase for in-store pick up.

Best Buy made me re-log back in, and then sent a confirmation email with a code to log in and complete the purchase.

I was able to buy the Kohl's bundle earlier, but pretty sure that one is getting cancelled, so hoping this Best Buy one is a lock.

Finally! BB pickup confirmed!!!

Shoutout to @BrozSir on twitter.  had notifications on was asleep, phone dinged woke up and bought.

He/she did all the leg work!!

Good luck everyone and walmart can kiss it!!

Got one finally, thank god I saw the last few posts when I did or I would have missed it. Props to BestBuy for putting a waiting period on buying them so that people have a chance to get one.

I can see two locations that I can pickup a PS5 in a week but keep getting this message when I try to add it to cart.  Any idea what to do?

This item is not in your cart yet.

Due to high demand, we're having everyone go through one more step before it can be added.

Please try again.

I can see two locations that I can pickup a PS5 in a week but keep getting this message when I try to add it to cart. Any idea what to do?

Due to high demand, we're having everyone go through one more step before it can be added.

Please try again.
I had to wait for some stupid verication code in my email. It finally showed up and I could check out.

Everyone who is asleep right now is gonna be PISSED when they wake up tomorrow (especially if Kohl's cancels orders).

How do you add to cart?

I'm getting "This item is not in your cart yet.

Please try again."

Was able to order a ps5. Were Xboxes in stock ever?
No they weren’t.

Also, if you ordered from Kohl’s call the customer service number to check on your order and eventually you’ll be transferred to a customer service rep. They confirmed my order went through.

The waiting for more inventory thing best buy has implemented is definitely a plus for consumers.
The whole process, from the adding to cart to how it allows people to checkout without the system being slammed is how it should be done. Even the verification code. A++++

What the hell is this?

Please try again.

Thank you cagErs. Got a ps5 from Best Buy just now to replace my coil whining unit. It’s just too loud. Will eBay or return the noise one.

Finally got a digital one to add to cart.  I just kept refreshing the page every minute or so and trying to add to cart.  The digital one went through and I was able to go through the code process that everyone is talking about at that point.  Good luck everyone!

fuck PlayStation. Tired of this shit going live while I'm asleep. Bots getting most of the orders. fuck anyone who scalps theirs.

fuck PlayStation. Tired of this shit going live while I'm asleep. Bots getting most of the orders. fuck anyone who scalps theirs.
Keep trying eventually it will let you add it. They aren’t out of stock. It let me add it a second time to cart. Clearly I can’t checkout limit 1 per person.

bread's done
Back