Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Any of you Kohlbois gonna spend that kohls cash tomorrow?
I am. Do they still have that grace period right when the time changes to scoop up a deal with the cash? Thinking of grabbing a Versa 2 for $130 since it would be an upgrade and free essentially lol.

I think the BB orders will be fine with a few exceptions ending up getting cancelled.  

It's BF so there is thousands of orders being distributed and fulfilled within their network as we speak. So a delay by a few days would actually make sense. 

All good things come to those who wait so just be patient and hang in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unsurprisingly the first thing that seems to have gone out of stock was the $179.99 Xbox  Elite controller

E: Pretty much all the gaming related stuff is selling out.

Was able to go to Best Buy in Southern California and it was super packed at Best Buy, entire parking lot was full and a line to get insisde.

I just downloaded the app to have them bring it to my car, so did not have to leave my car.

Timeline.

1. ordered ps5 last week
2. got confirmation email
3. got pickup confirmation email around 12AM today
4. picked up today around 2pm through them bringing it out to my car.

Good luck all

My kohls order was canceled so had BB as backup.

My kohls cash number was invalid, had to call in to get them to send me a valid one. My invalid code never went active...

Was able to go to Best Buy in Southern California and it was super packed at Best Buy, entire parking lot was full and a line to get insisde.

I just downloaded the app to have them bring it to my car, so did not have to leave my car.

Timeline.

1. ordered ps5 last week

Good luck all

My kohls cash number was invalid, had to call in to get them to send me a valid one. My invalid code never went active...

Did you order it that day they went live at like 2:20am pst? I was got in right away and my order for pickup is in Costa Mesa, that was suppose to be ready today but got a delayed order.

Just ordered a couple jackets, pair of shoes for work, some socks and a tshirt. I’d have rather gotten something fun but I hate spending money on clothes so I figured if I didn’t now I wouldn’t ever get around to it

Just ordered a couple jackets, pair of shoes for work, some socks and a tshirt. I’d have rather gotten something fun but I hate spending money on clothes so I figured if I didn’t now I wouldn’t ever get around to it
have to pay shipping when using kohl cash...unless using store pick up to check out right?

TAKE20OFF gives 20% off for their Cyber Deals week at Kohls. The ad changes over at 12am Central time, probably the same for when the Kohls Cash is valid.

E: Also the email comes with a 20% off coupon "LETSGOSAVE"
I think the 20% is supposed to be applied to only the balance leftover after the Kohl's cash is used up and not before.

Well surprisingly my ps5 order from last week is ready for pick up today and it was supposed to be ready Sunday. I had an Apple Watch order get the cancellation email before but magically became available to get ready to ship to me

Timeline.

1. ordered ps5 last week

Good luck all

Did you order it that day they went live at like 2:20am pst? I was got in right away and my order for pickup is in Costa Mesa, that was suppose to be ready today but got a delayed order.
yea i oredered it at that time. This was for San Diego and I got it

have to pay shipping when using kohl cash...unless using store pick up to check out right?
Yep. Kohl’s ignores anything not paid out of pocket when factoring free shipping. You can spoof your GPS to a store to bypass or stop by your local store to get it back though.

Unsurprisingly the first thing that seems to have gone out of stock was the $179.99 Xbox Elite controller

E: Pretty much all the gaming related stuff is selling out.
Damn, that’s a good idea lmao. I’m happy with the Fitbit upgrade though; can’t complain since the PS5 will be here Monday and the cash was just icing.

With Kohl's Cash, can you still use a Gift Receipt for friends and family. If they decide to return, will they actually be able to get Kohl's store credit or will it just vanish?

Have 2 active Kohl’s cash certificates on my account as of today, also Kohl’s sent an email overnight that they actually shipped my order. It was placed at :02, so there is still hope for anyone waiting with an order in fulfillment status.

No movement on my Best Buy order for the ps5 and Xbox. Thinking I’m in the same boat....a delay and a cancellation coming. Stinks as I was one of the first to put the series x order in. Ps5 not so much.

Check your Best Buy apps for those waiting on pickup for PS5 or XBSX. Mine states:

"If we can't get it to the store by Fri, December 4, we'll let you know and cancel the order."

I don't want to cancel. I want to wait until they can process the order. Wtf?!

Check your Best Buy apps for those waiting on pickup for PS5 or XBSX. Mine states:

"If we can't get it to the store by Fri, December 4, we'll let you know and cancel the order."

I don't want to cancel. I want to wait until they can process the order. Wtf?!
my charges dropped off my credit card. Never a good sign. Still says they’ll notify me when ready but that’s because my pickup date is for today. Likely will say the same thing as yours soon

my charges dropped off my credit card. Never a good sign. Still says they’ll notify me when ready but that’s because my pickup date is for today. Likely will say the same thing as yours soon
Pending charges always do that if it’s not coming right away

Hey guys this is how I see it.  The only way they were able to sell more is because they had, (Found :?: ), more.  They had the same exact day as the cancellation day (December 4th).  This tells me at least if you got one in before you should be good.  I'm hoping they are going to do something about the PS5.  I almost got me a Series X and then I remembered that I don't need one right now.  I do need a ps5 though.  Not for me, but my cousin who wants to give it to her husband.   :cry:  It's the only reason I'm looking for one. I don't have one myself and I don't plan on it for another year or 2. Man do I hate console release year for this reason.  Especially, this year.

Hey guys this is how I see it. The only way they were able to sell more is because they had, (Found :?: ), more. They had the same exact day as the cancellation day (December 4th). This tells me at least if you got one in before you should be good. I'm hoping they are going to do something about the PS5. I almost got me a Series X and then I remembered that I don't need one right now. I do need a ps5 though. Not for me, but my cousin who wants to give it to her husband. :cry: It's the only reason I'm looking for one. I don't have one myself and I don't plan on it for another year or 2. Man do I hate console release year for this reason. Especially, this year.
Ultimately if they over sell they over sell. It’s just a future commitment to sell you something. Not the end of the world just wish they’d fill orders first come first serve.

Have 2 active Kohl’s cash certificates on my account as of today, also Kohl’s sent an email overnight that they actually shipped my order. It was placed at :02, so there is still hope for anyone waiting with an order in fulfillment status.
Also got a shipping notification for kohl’s overnight. Pending charges on my card also dropped off, so it seems like there is always some kind of will it/won’t it with this bundle.

Last year we bought a Christmas tree for in store pickup at Home Depot and the store never finalized the purchase when I picked it up, so we got a refund a few days later. Kind of wouldn’t mind if this could be an annual tradition.

How is it a future commitment when they cancel your order?

Why would you sell an item you clearly don't have?

I'm at my wits end with this garbage. If Best Buy hadn't wasted my time and lied to me I could have attempted other avenues instead of being lied to and thinking I was good.

I'm not a scalper or one of these people that supposedly buys multiple $500 consoles for thier "friends" or "brothers". I'm just trying to get one. And I don't need this "oh maybe you'll actually get this" after ordering garbage. 

How is it a future commitment when they cancel your order?

Why would you sell an item you clearly don't have?

I'm at my wits end with this garbage. If Best Buy hadn't wasted my time and lied to me I could have attempted other avenues instead of being lied to and thinking I was good.

I'm not a scalper or one of these people that supposedly buys multiple $500 consoles for thier "friends" or "brothers". I'm just trying to get one. And I don't need this "oh maybe you'll actually get this" after ordering garbage.
To be fair lots of people team up to get a preorder or console especially if you all game together. I have no issues with this practice. I did that for my family/friends and they tried that for me.

Hey folks. Trying to get a ps5 for a friend. Has BB done that thing they did for Xbox where they made you wait on inventory in the app?
even with the "waiting for new stock" method they still oversold.

Mine is stuck on "there's a delay in getting your store pickup ready and we'll cancel on Friday if it's not ready by then"

So they don't have mine and it will likely be canceled

bread's done
Back