Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

yes, more than an hour. I'm guessing not likely. They already have a message saying consoles are limited and there is no guarantee even if you are in Q. The bar hasn't moved in half an hour either...
Did you guys also have to do the captcha like 7 times? That cost me a good 3 min.

Yesterday, I got the progress bar all the way down to 13 minutes left before it said sold out for the day. Today I've been stuck on more than an hour since I got in... There has to be a better way...

So Tues-Weds 6-7AM EST is when Target does their drops it seems. Best Buy is probably planning a big Christmas week drop to get people in stores for last minute shopping, while Target just gets smaller and smaller shipments trickling out. Good on BB if that's the actual plan.

Best buy has arctic 7p available again. Not on sale unless you have a bday coupon but they have been out of stock and are arguably better than pulse. Just a heads up.

Target must have done another drop of PS5's.  I had a few with 10 and 2 in stock last evening then just checked popfindr now and they are all showing 0's.

What an absolute pain in the ass. They get consoles so infrequently you have to just be lucky to be there at the time they put the stock on the floor, if they even do.
It doesn't make any sense. Walmart removes PS5 and Xbox series X/S listings from website and then brickseek supposedly gets heat from walmart to remove inventory alerts. You know how hard it is to talk to Electronics dept. and when you do, associate doesnt really want to help you.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

It went live right around 4:45PM Central. Between refreshing the out of stock product page and and the next refresh to get into the queue, there was about a twenty second gap at most for me...and it was an immediate more than an hour wait. We'll see if that changes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got into the PlayStation direct queue on my computer (over an hour wait) near the start, I think. When I tried on my phone, it took a couple of minutes of refreshing after that before it would change from out of stock to the queue.

Hmm, I must have been in pretty quickly then, but yes it said over an hour wait immediately.  Now it already says no guarantees even if you are in the q.  I got down to 26 min yesterday before sold out.  Today I haven't moved yet so not expecting anything.  

And, after getting in within 20 seconds of the queue starting, no movement from over an hour. I suspect a PS5 will be in my hands sometime in 2021.

"Out of stock for the day"

They must not have had many because I was on top of it too and the queue never went under an hour for me until after the out of stock post went up. I did get stuck having to prove I wasn't a robot about 5 times before it let me in line. First time I've had that happen.

"Out of stock for the day"

They must not have had many because I was on top of it too and the queue never went under an hour for me until after the out of stock post went up. I did get stuck having to prove I wasn't a robot about 5 times before it let me in line. First time I've had that happen.
I got down to 17 min left before it went OOS. I was so fast on getting in line, too. So frustrating.

Anyone know for Walmart is it better to go early in morning when they open or I read somewhere their shipment comes in late afternoon. I'm getting frustrated and may make a drive to a couple Walmart. Thanks.

with brickseek down you might be better for afternoon. When I went in the morning the manager told me the people who got there were waiting since 3pm the day before. 

FYI if you want a walmart one perpare to wait overnight. They let people get 2 of them so unless they get 20+ of them you have no chance of getting one without doing that. 

PS5 up on Amazon

Damn gone in a min...
Got an update from Octoshop at 12:03 AM PST, went to Amazon, added PS5 to my cart, tried to check out, and that's as far as I got before the out-of-stock message.

I feel like u gotta get on ps direct not even 30 seconds it goes live lol. Are you supposed to keep refreshing while the yellow bar fills up? It said over an hour wait for me and I got on there 4 minutes after it went live. Also does being signed in boost your chances at all?

Man, I don't miss this shit. I got so lucky a few weeks ago with the Kohl's black friday week bundle. Didn't have any luck ordering myself, but texted a friend of mine to stay up until 1am est when it went live. She's a Kohl's "vip" so I think that made a difference in her order not being cancelled.

Man, I don't miss this shit. I got so lucky a few weeks ago with the Kohl's black friday week bundle. Didn't have any luck ordering myself, but texted a friend of mine to stay up until 1am est when it went live. She's a Kohl's "vip" so I think that made a difference in her order not being cancelled.
So if my wife. Hers got canceled.

i like my ps5, but man, sony fails on many fronts with it.     mostly i want to expand the nvme SSD at launch!    the wimpy 600gb is not cutting it for anyone.     both ps5 and xsx should have been 2tb sata ssd launch machines instead, and upgradeable with any sata ssd.       the ps5Pro and XboxSeriesXX could then upgrade to NVME or even wait to PS6/XboxSeriesXXX.    lol

Sony Direct queue is up
I actually randomly hit refresh on my tab and got in just before CAG tweeted. Maybe today is my day... I was at 5 min wait, then 20 min wait, now the typical over an hour. Been on it every day this week and got nothin to show for it.

I actually randomly hit refresh on my tab and got in just before CAG tweeted. Maybe today is my day... I was at 5 min wait, then 20 min wait, now the typical over an hour. Been on it every day this week and got nothin to show for it.
Have you hit rock bottom?

OOS for the day now via sony direct. Missed target 3am drop this week, costco, amazon yesterday, and sony direct 2x this week. The wait continues.

Aaaaaaand I got nothing. Fml.

Sure would be nice if Best Buy had more stock online, wonder why we haven't seen them have any yet since November 22nd.
Keep hearing best buy has plans to unload their stock pile Christmas week. No proof of that, just rumors. Between scalpers, que systems, bots, and too many reports of "buggy" first gens... My hype to get a PS5 just gets less and less each day.

Keep hearing best buy has plans to unload their stock pile Christmas week. No proof of that, just rumors. Between scalpers, que systems, bots, and too many reports of "buggy" first gens... My hype to get a PS5 just gets less and less each day.
That would definitely make sense. Haven’t heard anything from Best Buy in a couple weeks

I'm curious about gamestop since I have trade credit. Their website had bundles for sale before and now only regular console shows up. I'm wondering if they'll sell online around christmas and would be nice to buy just console and not a expensive bundle.

I'm curious about gamestop since I have trade credit. Their website had bundles for sale before and now only regular console shows up. I'm wondering if they'll sell online around christmas and would be nice to buy just console and not a expensive bundle.
Not a chance, It will be a new bundle. They remove the listings after they sell out and create a new one based on what they think they can move with it.

bread's done
Back