Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Why the fuck don't they have the queue system like they did back in November? That was flawless and I don't know why they aren't doing it again.

they did say sometime after 8 cst. could be anytime today and we are all just crashing the site right now for no reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Cause money. Bots pay with money too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bb is pretty bot proof. Captcha, emailed code, and a credit card code validation on the web. Keep trying guys you’ll probably get one. The bundles aren’t that bad as you’ll want or need most of the stuff in them.

Bb is pretty bot proof. Captcha, emailed code, and a credit card code validation on the web. Keep trying guys you’ll probably get one. The bundles aren’t that bad as you’ll want or need most of the stuff in them.
They either removed all this or have the shittiest infrastructure of all time. Cause the website is totally fucked.

But do I just wait? There’s no refresh or anything.
Keep refreshing. I’ve had great success doing that. Sometimes the grey bar turns into a status bar. Spam that button as it can change to add to cart. I have had no issues refreshing when it says waiting on inventory. Means you’re in line to get one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd much rather stand in line at a brick and mortar store then hit F5 for an hour like an idiot.
I collect shoes and I’ve been saying this shit forever. I would rather go back to the days where I stood in lines for hours. Atleast I knew I stood a chance.

i wish theyd just put sold out so we can go on with our lives/sleep.
If it says waiting on inventory keep trying. If it says coming soon might be sold out or a staggered drop. No one on Twitter has confirmed getting one yet...as far as I can tell based on the comments in bbs tweet.

At least the Walmart shit show let me know in 3 seconds it was over. I have been refreshing for over an hour now. I even have a $25 reward cert to use if the damn thing would show add to cart.

My Pulse 3D headset came in last week and overall it's a solid headset for the price. The sound was great and friends had no issues hearing me on the mic. No issues with comfort. That said, I finally found a pair of SteelSeries Arctis 7x and I will be returning the Pulse headset. Improvements in sound and very comfortable, all of which I would expect being $50 more. Being able to use the 7X wirelessly with PS5 and Series X was the deciding factor for me. Just my 2 cents if anybody is on the fence on which one to get like I was.

My Pulse 3D headset came in last week and overall it's a solid headset for the price. The sound was great and friends had no issues hearing me on the mic. No issues with comfort. That said, I finally found a pair of SteelSeries Arctis 7x and I will be returning the Pulse headset. Improvements in sound and very comfortable, all of which I would expect being $50 more. Being able to use the 7X wirelessly with PS5 and Series X was the deciding factor for me. Just my 2 cents if anybody is on the fence on which one to get like I was.
Better than the 3D audio ? Or is that just Sony propaganda

How is the wireless? I’ve tried some wireless and damn the interference and crackling kill me. You get that with the Arctis?

I only use headsets at night when wife is trying to sleep. I don’t really do MP and all that jazz. Just need them to sound good and not crackle and shit.

What are the chances they are going to sell them in store?
pretty close to zero unless they have a random ordered one that got cancelled because they have consistently said they wont be selling them in store until 2021 and stores only get them if there is an order for it.

b0054569522d43a4266efeb4b66ff9f4.jpg

Get this when I try to open the app lol

Bestbuy wins the troll award today.
Yup. I was trying to buy both of or one of the new consoles(PS5, Series X) and the closest I got was seeing add to cart for a couple of different Series X skus but then getting this item is not available online or

This item is not in your cart yet.

Due to high demand, we're having everyone go through one more step before it can be added.

Please try again.

I got up early and tried for 90 min. Total waste.

bread's done
Back