Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

I'm not interested in bundles. Jake Randell thinks Target will drop Thursday morning but not 100% sure and says it might not be at the normal time. Sounds like he is getting conflicting inside info.

I'm not interested in bundles. Jake Randell thinks Target will drop Thursday morning but not 100% sure and says it might not be at the normal time. Sounds like he is getting conflicting inside info.
I agree i could have easily bought the costco bundle close to launch but the extra stuff was not worth it.

I hate bundles
Agreed. I asked a friend if they wanted the other Dualsense, and was able to get the Disc bundle in my cart, with my payment info in... But I just couldn't pull the trigger. The $660 price-tag, coupled with the $70 games just makes it more difficult for me to jump in at this point.

I tried to get any of them. I was able to get to the click on these images with the disc bundle but after clicking verify, it just sat at that screen. I tried for 40 min and failed at every PS5 they were selling. Very frustrating. Now to try this al lover again when Target drops next.

yeah, i dont see how anyone gets these things. I never even get it to my cart.
Anecdotal experience. I had one FF browser open trying to click in the Disc bundle and another Chrome window trying to get the digital. After a while, the digital add to cart button was bringing up a captcha but then still failing to Add to Cart after completing. Tried that a few times, with same results. Then in the same window i copied in the disc URL and got the captcha again - but Add to cart worked the first time there.

getting ready to be disappointed.

I have 3 browsers with 3 different isp and they're all saying over an hour wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wait time went from 19 minutes to 8 and then steadily counted down. I made it through order and payment so I am hoping I was actually able to snag it. Best of luck to you all.

getting ready to be disappointed.

I have 3 browsers with 3 different isp and they're all saying over an hour wait.
Doesn't need to be different IPs. You just need different browsers on same device and you can use private browsing for each so on PC use:

Internet explorer
Edge
Firefox
Opera
Google Chrome

If you use private browsing you have 10 chances to get into queue with low time and actually get one.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Wellp, this sucks.

Should have clarified in my post: at the time of posting, I had just requested a refund (after they offered) but hadn't received the refund yet.

I received a reply today finally, and they said that due to their policies, they couldn't refund it after all. In the email, they sent me the two PSN codes. Tried to redeem them just now, and they both said they were already redeemed. I know I didn't redeem them myself, as I never received them in the first place. Hope I'm not getting screwed out of $110 worth of codes now...
And now Gamestop emailed me back saying they refuse to replace the non-working codes. What the hell? Going to open a claim with my credit card company over it.

Target Restock right now, looks like my local one got 9 in for pickup  :shock:

(I'm holding out until a $100 price drop + a limited edition.. in 2022 or later!)

I kept getting an error at my local store. Tried again at a different store and it let me check out on the website. Hopefully, I can pick it up!

by the time I got the twitter alert, targets in 50miles of me were completely sold out.  Was able to get it in the cart and said it was out of stock.  Why does target make you pick a store, just ship the damn thing.

Had it in my cart right at 7:50a. Even have gift cards for target to cover the full cost of the system. Still couldn't do it. Just not interested in the launch console right now, not going to buy in the hype of the artificial scarcity of the system.

Had it in my cart right at 7:50a. Even have gift cards for target to cover the full cost of the system. Still couldn't do it. Just not interested in the launch console right now, not going to buy in the hype of the artificial scarcity of the system.
I tried, but glad it didn't work. I wouldn't get to play it any time soon as I've got a lot to still play on the Series X. I've no interest in a souls game, so there really isn't anything new to play.

I have zero interest in the console, I'm waiting for the Pro in a few years when there are games. I'm looking for one for my nieces birthday. Guess shes getting an apple watch.

Yeah, bummer. Not sure if it made a difference, but I had it in my cart and it was giving me an issue entering my password to confirm it's me. Either way, no PS5 for me today. That Octoshop extension on Chrome was a bust too.
Yeah. I tried that extension too. Luckily I was refreshing on my own.

I tried, but glad it didn't work. I wouldn't get to play it any time soon as I've got a lot to still play on the Series X. I've no interest in a souls game, so there really isn't anything new to play.

Besides no games, the small and useless hard drive, the system size, and the possible controller drift issues, I'm waiting.

Such BS. Tried to check out but said to try a different store. Plenty of stores in my area showed stock but no matter which one I chose, I was never able to check out. Exact same message every time. So frustrating.

For those of you that got one, Target might cancel it. They canceled mine a couple of weeks ago. If not, congrats but I am so frustrated. Stayed up to once again fail.

Finally can start playing Demons souls for target best bet is to make sure you buy through paypal.  and smash the shit out of place order took like 50-100 times before it went through for me.

Finally can start playing Demons souls for target best bet is to make sure you buy through paypal. and smash the shit out of place order took like 50-100 times before it went through for me.
Congrats. Personally not a fan of demon souls after I bought it. Make sure to get spider man:mm. So far my favorite next gen game. Also control is free on psn with ps5 upgrades been playing that and it’s super trippy.

Finally can start playing Demons souls for target best bet is to make sure you buy through paypal. and smash the shit out of place order took like 50-100 times before it went through for me.
So you ignored the not in stock at this store message and kept trying to check out anyway and it worked?

Besides no games, the small and useless hard drive, the system size, and the possible controller drift issues, I'm waiting.
I have been enjoying my PS5 I got in December. As for the small hard drive, I haven't had an issue. I have played quite a few games and when I am done with one I know I wont play again for a long time, I delete it. I still have a few games on there and its only half full. I have used it for my PS4 games as well as the 4 PS5 games I have. In fact the PS4 is used mainly by my son if he playing a VR game. I do not have any drift issues with the controllers so guess I am lucky. Because of the faster loading and frame rate, and far better controller over the Dualshock 4, I feel it is worth it to get a PS5 if you have a chance and want to make the most of your 4K gaming experience.

bread's done
Back