Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

It exists. Amazon just won’t sell. They’re working to eliminate leaks and it’s a hot ticket discussion item internally.

Source: me (Amazon employee)

It exists. Amazon just won’t sell. They’re working to eliminate leaks and it’s a hot ticket discussion item internally.

Source: me (Amazon employee)
You've been here a long time so I'm inclined to believe you but just fact checking here: this isn't some April Fool's joke?

If you look at his past posts you’ll see he’s grabbed multiple consoles. He just complains about not getting more.
I’ve picked up 23, I need 32 as of now. I’m rooting for you to get one if you need one.

But saying consoles flew is not complaining. Saying I GIVE UP is complaining. Don’t be bitter be better.

I’ve picked up 23, I need 32 as of now. I’m rooting for you to get one if you need one.

But saying consoles flew is not complaining. Saying I GIVE UP is complaining. Don’t be bitter be better.
You "need" 32? Need. Need those systems. Whatever it is you've got going on, fine, whatever you gotta do. But you are not "rooting" for anyone but yourself. People don't have PS5s because of you specifically.

You "need" 32? Need. Need those systems. Whatever it is you've got going on, fine, whatever you gotta do. But you are not "rooting" for anyone but yourself. People don't have PS5s because of you specifically.
People don’t have PS5s because they can’t manually cop. I don’t do anything unfair. Don’t blame me because “people” didn’t get in themselves. Sorry fella but I don’t have any additional advantages.

Yes I need 32 because I have the need to help others who are not like me who wants a console. Judge all you want but I don’t make a penny off of this.

People don’t have PS5s because they can’t manually cop. I don’t do anything unfair. Don’t blame me because “people” didn’t get in themselves. Sorry fella but I don’t have any additional advantages.

Yes I need 32 because I have the need to help others who are not like me who wants a console. Judge all you want but I don’t make a penny off of this.
Dude, I can't even name 32 people off the top of my head. Yes, I will judge all I want with or without the permission of Saint PS5.

Was able to find a charging dock in the wild at WalMart. Waiting for this supposed April 8th delivery date now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I’m just finna get my ps5 fixed or replaced without being ps5less. There’s a bit of a weird sound now idk if it’s cool whine, disc drive.. sometimes really loud and fast sounds of coming from disc drive when installing or playing a digital game at the same time. Hasn’t been crashing lately though. Just wondering if putting it on rest mode accidentally caused these things

Man I’m just finna get my ps5 fixed or replaced without being ps5less. There’s a bit of a weird sound now idk if it’s cool whine, disc drive.. sometimes really loud and fast sounds of coming from disc drive when installing or playing a digital game at the same time. Hasn’t been crashing lately though. Just wondering if putting it on rest mode accidentally caused these things
Quantity over Quality when it comes to Sony and the PS5

Check your emails and porches boys. My Walmart ps5 shipped early and was sitting on my porch this morning! I got the shipping email at 10 am.

That’s what I did with my launch unit. It was crazy loud. I heard turn around time is less that 2 weeks. They’re effectively replacing it for a new one.

I do have to wonder at this point, just how many people caved and bought off eBay because they didn't realize the shortage would last this long. At this rate, Christmas is looking like it will happen all over again lol.

I wondered why the DualSense chargers are always out of stock still to this day, but the camera and remote I see all the time. Then I realized you need to charge the controllers (who wants to connect them to the system to charge all the time?) but you don't need the camera and remote nearly as much, if at all. Haha, makes "sense".

I do have to wonder at this point, just how many people caved and bought off eBay because they didn't realize the shortage would last this long. At this rate, Christmas is looking like it will happen all over again lol.
Hey Jodou, I ask this legitimately: Why would people cave and spend 50-100% above MSRP to own the PS5 now? Using one for the past two weeks hasn't changed my opinion on it, that it's a nice toy that just isn't ready yet without any exclusive games. Astro is fun though it's just a tech demo.

Rumors trickling down the pipe are saying we are about to go on a PS5 drought...  Supposedly looking to stock other regions again because we have been getting them all.

Rumors trickling down the pipe are saying we are about to go on a PS5 drought... Supposedly looking to stock other regions again because we have been getting them all.
Doubtful. America is Sony’s best market they’ll prioritize their best market over Europe, Asia, and South America. Since the ps3 American has dominated Sony’s software and hardware sales.

Though the U.S. is their most sold by country. PS4 has 32 million sold in America. Next most sold is 8.3 million in Japan.

https://www.gamepur.com/news/us-japan-germany-nations-ps4-sold-most (estimates from the end of 2019 though).
For sure, but they are talking about Europe as a market area and Sony has sold more in Europe. If we are going by country then yes, US is the highest. I just think it's important to understand that North America is not Sony's only market.

Anyone's walmart 3/18 order still not shipped? They only have a couple of days to ship mine in order to fulfill the 4/9 date and I have my doubts.

bread's done
Back