Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
What's fucked is when you stop to think that CAG is old enough to drink now. . .in Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, they're not supposed to be until the 15th i thought. Doesn't bode well for me I guess.

Price-wise I think $1k is perfect for a digital combo pack. Puts it right there against the Index for price overall which makes the box price ok. I wish it was a different pack in game as I'm not a big fan of Horizon but it'll be beautiful.
Correct. You can’t order till the 15th but the email came in a while ago.

Just to clarify, there is no 3D support on the PS5, right?
Yes and no. It definitely doesn’t support 3D blu rays, which was very disappointing. But it does support downloaded 3D video if you have the right 3rd party app. So I can’t watch my Top Gun 3D blu, but I can watch other, cough cough, media that’s stored on my PC with the Rad app and a premium subscription

so do they charge at all when you preorder? preauthorization? or just hold your place to buy it in february?

They might do an authorization when you pre-order, but they don't charge until just before it ships.

"In order to validate your payment method and reserve the item(s) in your cart we will pre-authorize your credit card for the Estimated Total listed above now. Pre-authorization is not a charge, it is a temporary hold against your credit limit (lasting approx. 1-8 days). We will not charge your credit card until shortly before your item(s) ships."

Got my invite email, going to wait a few minutes after since I expect the site to shit the bed right at 10.

fuck, it's at 11, not 10. Ugh, guess I'm staying up another hour.

My link worked and got a bundle order in.

I didn't notice the controller charger, but went ahead and ordered it too.

Same here, link went live early.  I grabbed a bundle, and then a separate order for the charging station (I never buy these but considering for once)

too bad console orders weren't this smooth at launch :)

I realize psvr2 isn't as widespread demanded.   I just really enjoy my new gamer toys.

clicked link again to go back and actually read about bundle, and now there's a queue.  Really paid off to try a few minutes early

The new PS+ Extra games are live:

PS5/PS4 Chorus

PS4 Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain
PS4 Earth Defense Force: World Brothers

PS5/PS4 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
PS5/PS4 The Gardens Between
PS4 Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX
PS4 Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
PS4 Kingdom Hearts III
PS4 Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory
PS5/PS4 Oddworld: Soulstorm Enhanced Edition

PS4 Onee Chanbara Origin

PS4 Tom Clancy’s The Division 2

PS4 Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint

PS5/PS4 Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege

PS4 What Remains of Edith Finch - Game's live on PS+ app, not the webstore

Free DLC for the new PS+ Extra games:

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint

I got an email to preorder as well but I don’t need anymore junk around my house. I work 60 hours a week I just don’t have the time ,energy or resources for anymore junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was the Re Mind DLC for Kingdom Hearts III not added to PS+ Extra? If so, that’s the only part of the whole series on consoles not added, which sucks (outside of the paid packs for MoM I guess).

I saw Sony will have PS Plus subs for 25% off during Black Friday. New PS5 owner and and first Sony console in a long while so excuse my ignorance, but can multiple years be purchased all at once? Or am I tied to just a single year at a time?

I was mistaken…I really thought there were some add-on packs. That means Re Mind is the only thing left out of the PS+ additions…bleh.
Don't play MoM before playing ReMind - or before watching the appropriate scenes on YouTube if you aren't going to get it.

I bought ReMind when it was on sale and thought it was well worth it.

This is my first Black Friday owning a PlayStation, when do the Digital Black Friday sales usually start on PS Store? I know Xbox dropped today.

bread's done
Back