Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='A_1000_FAT_KIDS_']Thanks for the heads up. btw Im tempted to apply to that Chef Boyardee party it has 10,000 host spots and I want that Chef Boyardee hat.[/QUOTE]

That hat would be awesome! I'm going to apply later in the day once I finish my points for this week.

[quote name='A_1000_FAT_KIDS_']Thanks for the heads up. btw Im tempted to apply to that Chef Boyardee party it has 10,000 host spots and I want that Chef Boyardee hat.[/QUOTE]

OMG, that is the same reason I applied, the hat! :3

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I applied for it earlier today. Chef Boyardee sounds amazing right about now. :)[/QUOTE]
I did I want some food but I really want that hat!

Welp, got the 660 points today. So I'm wondering...after next week, if I get to Tier 3...how long does it take until we receive our game and/or demo and swag?

I see it ends August 31...does that mean that we won't get anything shipped until then? Just curious. Not a big deal to me...I'm just trying to figure out when I should be looking for this game in the mail...

[quote name='chimpian']i am thoroughly enjoying this.
free games for 20 mins a week is awesome :)[/QUOTE]

More like 5 minutes... :)

I ended up missing the first week because of a vacation trip and i never had a chance to log in and get a few points at least, what are the prizes for the 3 tiers?

[quote name='uEih']I ended up missing the first week because of a vacation trip and i never had a chance to log in and get a few points at least, what are the prizes for the 3 tiers?[/QUOTE]

Check the OP!

0 – 330 Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag

331 – 660 Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag ad Ratchet & Clank®: A Crack in Time game

661+ Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag, Ratchet & Clank®: A Crack in Time game and a free download of the beta demo for Ratchet & Clank®: All 4 One.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Check the OP!

0 – 330 Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag

331 – 660 Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag ad Ratchet & Clank®: A Crack in Time game

661+ Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag, Ratchet & Clank®: A Crack in Time game and a free download of the beta demo for Ratchet & Clank®: All 4 One.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Guess i lucked out this time as i don't really care for the beta demo.. That means i still get the game!

I wish the demo turns out to the full game. 2 months in a row for a DL game. Last month was Ape Escape, and this month R&D aCiT. Not too shabby for free, but was hoping for a disc based prize (Resistance 3).

[quote name='nakanenui']I wish the demo turns out to the full game. 2 months in a row for a DL game. Last month was Ape Escape, and this month R&D aCiT. Not too shabby for free, but was hoping for a disc based prize (Resistance 3).[/QUOTE]

a crack in time is disc...

[quote name='admiralvic']a crack in time is disc...[/QUOTE]

If so thats cool. I must have misread the prizes, and mistook then when I saw the download part. I guess if R&C aCiT is not available through PSN, then that also answers my question.

[quote name='nakanenui']If so thats cool. I must have misread the prizes, and mistook then when I saw the download part. I guess if R&C aCiT is not available through PSN, then that also answers my question.[/QUOTE]

The second tier orize is a disc based game. The third tier prize is a digital download for the BETA of a game, not an actual game. Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One will be disc based upon release.

Read again.

661+ Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag, Ratchet & Clank®: A Crack in Time game and a free download of the beta demo for Ratchet & Clank®: All 4 One.

[quote name='megma42']Read again.

661+ Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag, Ratchet & Clank®: A Crack in Time game and a free download of the beta demo for Ratchet & Clank®: All 4 One.[/QUOTE]

331 – 660 Points: Ratchet & Clank® swag and Ratchet & Clank®: A Crack in Time game

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Any idea where the third poll is? I need the final 18 points and it's not on the Polls page. :|[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it's there when it first updates, other times it takes a bit to show up.

I don't know if it's just the site uploading it slowly, or if they add it later in an attempt to get people to re-visit the site to complete it. Probably just the site uploading it slowly.

I haven't been doing this very long. Is there any reason to get more than 661 points, like a drawing for top leaderboard scores or something? Or is it just the nature of some gamers to want to complete everything?

[quote name='louiedog']I haven't been doing this very long. Is there any reason to get more than 661 points, like a drawing for top leaderboard scores or something? Or is it just the nature of some gamers to want to complete everything?[/QUOTE]

just do it all to help them help us get free crap

[quote name='louiedog']I haven't been doing this very long. Is there any reason to get more than 661 points, like a drawing for top leaderboard scores or something? Or is it just the nature of some gamers to want to complete everything?[/QUOTE]

Gamers' nature.

There's no reason, prize-related, for you to hit the highest mark. As long as you break the threshold for the top tier, you're good. If you want to get 990, by all means, go ahead; you just don't have to.

There's a theory that some have floated out there that it's possible House Party rewards those with the highest points at the end of the program. I don't believe it, but it's always a possibility. If so, I'll be kicking myself for only getting 700-800 every month.

[quote name='Redeema']There's a theory that some have floated out there that it's possible House Party rewards those with the highest points at the end of the program. I don't believe it, but it's always a possibility. If so, I'll be kicking myself for only getting 700-800 every month.[/QUOTE]

I try to get most of the points for example I'm sitting at 570 of 660 for the first two weeks but I'm not doing some of the photo challenges namely stuff like "show your family dancing" or " your family dressed up like game characters" & etc.

A. I broke my ankle 8 weeks ago, and I'm not dancing! LOL

B. I don't have spare costume of video game characters just sitting here nor do I have the time to construct one or a families' worth.

Basically it's my brother(31) & myself(33) sitting here in the bachelor game room with a stack of beer cans. I do not care to take pics of me playing or parts of a demo but damn some of these challenges are silly ;[

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Redeema']There's a theory that some have floated out there that it's possible House Party rewards those with the highest points at the end of the program. I don't believe it, but it's always a possibility. If so, I'll be kicking myself for only getting 700-800 every month.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea where that theory originated, honestly, outside of wishful thinking. Last time they did the party on New Years, limited it to 400, and it was a generic screening process (many people who never reached top tier got in for the party). I mean, it's possible... but it's also possible they send out vitas or dance naked in the streets. So weird.

[quote name='dyeknom']I have no idea where that theory originated, honestly, outside of wishful thinking.[/QUOTE]

That would be my guess. There's been absolutely no indication that anything like that would happen.

my points and the leader board are not showing up today

anyone else have this issue i am a host and was in since heroes

Hey guyz :D

Total newbs0rz here :( on this

I wuz wondering if I can get 660 pts for the Rachet n Clank game. In these final ~5 or so dayz.
Do I have to be active the whole time? I read the first post n it said:

All information listed above is for each period! So once a new period starts you will need to do the same tasks the same number of times. Each period is worth a maximum of 330 points.

Periods (and maximum total if all tasks completed):
August 8 - August 14 (330)
August 15 - August 21 (660)
August 22 - August 31 (990)

So from August 22 - August 31 can I earn up to 990? ( probably not I'm thinking :'( )
Or the best I can make in this current time is 330 only (if I have no points what so ever)?

I am gonna join and try this, but need to sign up n make a PSN account. :/

thanks for any help or info you guyz can give. :bouncy:

You can only make 330 per period, no matter when you join. The number beside the date is what you would hit if you hit the maximum each period.

FYI, it can take you at least a month to get accepted into the program, so sign up as soon as you can.

[quote name='Andami']You can only make 330 per period, no matter when you join. The number beside the date is what you would hit if you hit the maximum each period.

FYI, it can take you at least a month to get accepted into the program, so sign up as soon as you can.[/QUOTE]

thankz for teh helpz :applause: ;)

[quote name='knightsmith']Is it bad that a PS3 program just paid for my Gears of War 3 game and controller?[/QUOTE]

If you own a PS3? No.
If you dont own a PS3? Yes, very.

I personally beat all the games but MLB (I dont play sports games period) and bought myself a bunch of 3DS games lol.

[quote name='admiralvic']If you own a PS3? No.
If you dont own a PS3? Yes, very.

I personally beat all the games but MLB (I dont play sports games period) and bought myself a bunch of 3DS games lol.[/QUOTE]
Yes I do own 2 ps3 both fattys one ntsc one ntsc-j had to play some of my ps1 imports

[quote name='ZombieToast']I almost did the same thing. When you become a parent, your brain turns to mush. I'm hoping it's not permanent...[/QUOTE]

Unfortunatly it is and it just gets worse. When they are little your brain turns to mush from lack of sleep and odd toys (still having flashbacks of opening the shower curtain and finding like a dozen naked Barbies in the tub as you are stepping in. Oh, and those talking baby dolls that are light sensative and start talking to you or crying when you are half asleep and just turned a light on). But when they are teens, your brain is mush simply because you are just trying to understand the logic that they are using to argue with you (WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?). Then they grow up and move out and get married and you remember those times and just sit with a smile on your face... That is the point when you realize that your children were the trigger for your dimentia.

[quote name='whtman88']my points and the leader board are not showing up today

anyone else have this issue i am a host and was in since heroes[/QUOTE]

sry to bump but i was curious as to if anyone had this issue before

[quote name='WonkyToad']Unfortunatly it is and it just gets worse. When they are little your brain turns to mush from lack of sleep and odd toys (still having flashbacks of opening the shower curtain and finding like a dozen naked Barbies in the tub as you are stepping in. Oh, and those talking baby dolls that are light sensative and start talking to you or crying when you are half asleep and just turned a light on). But when they are teens, your brain is mush simply because you are just trying to understand the logic that they are using to argue with you (WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?). Then they grow up and move out and get married and you remember those times and just sit with a smile on your face... That is the point when you realize that your children were the trigger for your dimentia.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, pretty much what I figured. Thankfully, I've got a son, so I don't have to worry about creepy little dolls all over the house (aside from my own). And I pick out about 80% of his toys, so it's usually stuff I like. His grandparents buy him some rather noisy and annoying things, though. Although he can't quite talk back yet, I almost feel like we already have a teenager. He is very stubborn and strong-willed like his mother, but I'm manly and scary when I haven't shaved, so I've got that to my advantage. Heh. For whatever reason, we're trying to have another kid, hopefully a girl this time. Clearly, we are insane.

bread's done
Back