Playstation Rewards program is back!

Thanks for posting Tsel and Wchillinman. I live within a day's shipping from both of you so I checked and the tracker says there's one heading to my zip code. I don't know where my driver is though, it's already after 6:30 and even on Saturdays that's late.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm going to email them. I didn't receive anything yet...[/QUOTE]

I haven't been regularly visiting this thread for that long, so I'm going to assume this is an inside joke that I'm not part of.

[quote name='louiedog']I haven't been regularly visiting this thread for that long, so I'm going to assume this is an inside joke that I'm not part of.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I'm serious. I only received an email stating there was an error with the codes. I haven't received any other emails from them... This is the first time this has happened to me.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Nope, I'm serious. I only received an email stating there was an error with the codes. I haven't received any other emails from them... This is the first time this has happened to me.[/QUOTE]
check fed ex 1st

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Nope, I'm serious. I only received an email stating there was an error with the codes. I haven't received any other emails from them... This is the first time this has happened to me.[/QUOTE]

I have one heading to my zip but no email (FedEx removed the "expected delivery 9/10" line last night). The only people reporting that they received them are in two states that share a border, probably very close to where they were shipped from. Be patient.

[quote name='iowaholdem']How does one join the after party? I don't see any yellow banner.[/QUOTE]

I believe its full and at this point its a waste of time.

I just remembered that I never received my poster from last month. I changed the date on tracking back a month and checked. Apparently my package got lost after leaving St. Louis. I guess now I am happy that last month's prize mailing was so crappy.

LOL the last thing I remember getting was a shitty pair of PS3 branded sunglasses and a t-shirt, still haven't heard anything about my Ratchet and Clank stuff other than the emails they've been sending.

[quote name='knightsmith']did anyone else have a problem with the PS3 comment parts? It just wouldn't load anything[/QUOTE]

I can't seem to load the conversations area at all...

Whoops, missed the first week. I think I'm losing interest in this now that the prizes pretty much suck. I don't even think I'll participate this month now that I can get the top tier prize.

[quote name='Tsel']Whoops, missed the first week. I think I'm losing interest in this now that the prizes pretty much suck. I don't even think I'll participate this month now that I can get the top tier prize.[/QUOTE]

Crap! Me too!!!!!!!!! NOOOO!

[quote name='Gram']I'm not even trying this month.
Haven't earned a single point.[/QUOTE]

sounds good maybe a friend can get in now

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I did. Nothing there. I'm going to send a second email later on.[/QUOTE]
they should fix u right up

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I did. Nothing there. I'm going to send a second email later on.[/QUOTE]

I'm not getting anything via the FedEx reference, I emailed early yesterday with no response from HP so I just sent a second email a few minutes ago. Tracking by reference in the past always showed for me :hot: & I always get my rewards on Tuesday no problem. :error: :?: :!:

They responded to my email. They gave me a tracking number, and the codes for my downloads! My prize package should be here tomorrow! Off to get my points for this week.

My package shows out for delivery... interesting to note that it says the package was actually shipped on the 12th as opposed to last week when they said it would.

[quote name='FadeToOne']My package shows out for delivery... interesting to note that it says the package was actually shipped on the 12th as opposed to last week when they said it would.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, mine too. I can't wait for it to get here so I can throw it on the pile of things I'll be trading for my Gears 3 controller.

I fired up the beta last night, and it's pretty fun. It was also hella funny having 4 noobs in the game trying to figure out what to do, and everyone is just standing on a platform or jumping to their deaths.

It's making me really hope this is a Houseparty game now, because I can't fund it otherwise right now.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Got my R&C today.

$7.50 trade in to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Was your copy's UPC slashed? I doubt you can trade it in to Amazon if it is.

bread's done
Back