Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='dmm220']thank god! for a minute there i thought everybody dance was gonna be the prize this month.[/QUOTE]

I did as well. I forgot that the new theme starts on the 6th so when I saw the Everybody Dance! stuff I freaked out. Luckily that's a whole separate party. Dodged a bullet there!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I did as well. I forgot that the new theme starts on the 6th so when I saw the Everybody Dance! stuff I freaked out. Luckily that's a whole separate party. Dodged a bullet there![/QUOTE]

I spent 45 minutes at E3 talking with the lead designer of it.
It's going to be awesome.

[quote name='M3wThr33']I spent 45 minutes at E3 talking with the lead designer of it.
It's going to be awesome.[/QUOTE]

Good for you, but I'm inclined to disagree due to personal preferences.

HOLY Shhh I thought we were getting the PSN downloadable game Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty... I so happy right now lol :D:D:D
I was waiting for a email code all day lmao.

[quote name='M3wThr33']I spent 45 minutes at E3 talking with the lead designer of it.
It's going to be awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually going to apply for that. Free motion games are good for me, lol.

They'll give out games, but no Move? Gah. I'd sign up, but I'm going to spend too much money coming up here to buy a controller for a couple of free games I got.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm actually going to apply for that. Free motion games are good for me, lol.[/QUOTE]

I applied too. The only games I have for my move are all from House Party XD

[quote name='Redeema']They'll give out games, but no Move? Gah. I'd sign up, but I'm going to spend too much money coming up here to buy a controller for a couple of free games I got.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, they did give away Moves in a few parties last year. :D

I signed up for the dance one and the board game one.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']September 6th[/QUOTE]

CAG isn't letting me PM you for whatever reason. Keeps saying my PM outbox is at 0. So my bad if you got a flurry of messages. :lol:

[quote name='SkankButta']Is the dance one similar to this one? By similar, I mean easy.

A free game is a free game.[/QUOTE]

There's 2,000 open spots so the chances of getting in are much better than the other parties they have going on. I really hope I get to host this party because I love dance games. I actually preordered Dance Central 2. It'll be a blast!

[quote name='SkankButta']Is the dance one similar to this one? By similar, I mean easy.

A free game is a free game.[/QUOTE]
No, they expect you to have an actual party with invitees and everything.

[quote name='TheCro']Weird. The date they want you to have a party for the dance game is on my birthday. Sounds easy enough.[/QUOTE]

You know how awesome that would be!? Lol

10 guests at my place for a dance party ;) im in! sexy party time woot!

ps im in other house parties and they cant send you alcohol but they send you coupons. it is great

[quote name='Velo214']10 guests at my place for a dance party ;) im in! sexy party time woot!

ps im in other house parties and they cant send you alcohol but they send you coupons. it is great[/QUOTE]

Unless your like me and coupons for Alchohol aren't allowed in your state...

rebates would be fine, coupons are a no no though....stupid state.

[quote name='the8055']As lame as it sounds, I tot totally would throw a dance party if they would include a couple PS Moves.[/QUOTE]

You mean the controllers? How many players does the game support? I already have two move controllers.

Dance party isn't lame at all with hot chix, alcohol and lights out and glowing light up move wands and then ya get sweaty and pump up that music and good times ;) we all have to take pix if we get in on this dance party ;)
I had 2 other girls over last nite with my gf and i and we were having a blast just playing ydkj. ddr is still on my ps2 and we pull that out, but a free new music dance game without mats would be even better.

I'm still mystified as to why going to the normal PS Rewards after party pages keeps bringing up nothing but the dance nonsense. Even going to the conversations only shows the new dance stuff and none of the old stuff.

Scary.

it is odd about the dance game.
I applied anyway.
A free game is a free game.
My wife and kids love dancing around like goobers to begin with, now they will do it in front of the tv instead :)

[quote name='FadeToOne']I'm still mystified as to why going to the normal PS Rewards after party pages keeps bringing up nothing but the dance nonsense. Even going to the conversations only shows the new dance stuff and none of the old stuff.

Scary.[/QUOTE]

I don't follow. They've posted the one conversation promoting their other PlayStation House Party. The other conversations are still a mash-up of everyone's random posts. What am I missing?

I applied for the Everybody Dance party and the board game party. I figured what the hell?

I'm anxiously awaiting the news for next month's theme. >:/

It's a game that isn't Sony-published...which will make every other month more open to guessing. It's also a big-name title, which should curb some of the "Oh noes, they're letting more people in the program!!!!" that people were experiencing.

mediaplayer_sonyseptember_4.jpg

mediaplayer_sonyseptember_2.jpg

[quote name='Tsel']Wait, it's Madden 12? Where are you seeing this?[/QUOTE]

On the old HouseParty site, they would host photos under a HP account that was easily accessible. I bookmarked it one day for some unknown reason, so I check there to see when they've uploaded images. It's tough, if not impossible, to get to now with the redesign; but the page still works.

http://jp.houseparty.com/people/view/4754440

So it's safe to say the prize is Madden 12?

If so, not only is that an awesome prize, but that opens up a whole new world of future prize possibilities.

[quote name='SmashMan']I don't follow. They've posted the one conversation promoting their other PlayStation House Party. The other conversations are still a mash-up of everyone's random posts. What am I missing?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my bad. Looks like it's just some of the links somehow redirecting to the Dance party page, which makes things awfully confusing to navigate.

bread's done
Back