Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='eau']Just joined the house party and applied to host (filled in PSN ID and all that questionaire). What's my next step now? I'm a little confused in that website and not sure if I ever got selected.

In that psrewards2011 page, it says "You’ve applied to host. Check your host status" in the yellow box on the right. Am I in and can I actually start earning points?[/QUOTE]

No, you have to wait. I would check it tomorrow. You will see

"Congrats, you’re a host!" on the party page

OR If you look under "All My Applications", it will say "View my Party!"

[quote name='eau']Just joined the house party and applied to host (filled in PSN ID and all that questionaire). What's my next step now? I'm a little confused in that website and not sure if I ever got selected.

In that psrewards2011 page, it says "You’ve applied to host. Check your host status" in the yellow box on the right. Am I in and can I actually start earning points?[/QUOTE]

You will have to continue checking until you are accepted. It can be fast or even take weeks. Like for me, it took 2 weeks before I got accepted.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Just got my prize email. The GT5 XL and LBP stuff will ship around Jan 11th according to the email.

Sweet![/QUOTE]
Mine will too. I can't wait to race the Red Bull prototype at Spa

Does anyone have tracking info yet? Mine is different this month. I usually see the previous month's delivery info until the new one shows up, but this time it just says there is no info to display. I would love for it to come tomorrow.

OK, this is my first month participating.

Are there only a limited amount of redemptions for the big prizes where you have to be one of the first people to redeem, or is it a lottery system?

[quote name='zennacko']
Don't take me wrong but I'd rather see another game instead of MLB... I'm not a big fan of baseball myself and looks like Sony is giving more value to their exclusives (blame Xbox for getting MGS HD collection and making Sony give you (I wasn't there...) another game instead), given by the games they gave these months... so if MLB is going to be multi-platform, they might add something else... maybe even FFXIII-2 (yea, a man can dream :cry: )[/QUOTE]

I figured MLB12 would make sense since it's releasing the same timeframe (Jak & Daxter is out first week of Feb, MLB12 is out first week of March) and we've already received MLB11. Plus, it's a Sony exclusive. (And I actually want it, but that's not a positive selling point)

[quote name='slowdive21']OK, this is my first month participating.

Are there only a limited amount of redemptions for the big prizes where you have to be one of the first people to redeem, or is it a lottery system?[/QUOTE]

Nope. As long as you get the required points, you get the reward(s). :bouncy:

ok i am slightly confused with this. when i log into the site on the right side it says that im a host congrats....

but in the middle colume it says apply now...

does me being a host mean i can earn points? and why does it still say apply now

thx

[quote name='overlordmike']ok i am slightly confused with this. when i log into the site on the right side it says that im a host congrats....

does me being a host mean i can earn points? and why does it still say apply now

thx[/QUOTE]

My house party says the same thing. You are host, so you may start earning points.

[quote name='overlordmike']ok i am slightly confused with this. when i log into the site on the right side it says that im a host congrats....

thx[/QUOTE]

Don't be concerned with the Apply Now thing. If you're a host in the party, you're able to earn points.

What are people doing for the "What songs are on your family’s Gran Turismo® 5 XL Edition night playlist on your PS3™? Post a photo of it." -- Just pulling up iTunes and taking a picture? or a picture of the actual playlist in the game? I don't have this game so out of luck on some of these...

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']What are people doing for the "What songs are on your family’s Gran Turismo® 5 XL Edition night playlist on your PS3™? Post a photo of it." -- Just pulling up iTunes and taking a picture? or a picture of the actual playlist in the game? I don't have this game so out of luck on some of these...[/QUOTE]

I just post the default Windows photos from /Pictures. Any 3 Pictures work.

[quote name='Link2999']I just post the default Windows photos from /Pictures. Any 3 Pictures work.[/QUOTE]3 is great but you only need to upload 2 pics

[quote name='sir-fly']3 is great but you only need to upload 2 pics[/QUOTE]

hm I've been uploading 3 this whole time. Thanks for that.

[quote name='Link2999']hm I've been uploading 3 this whole time. Thanks for that.[/QUOTE]

all the info is on the very 1st page so if your in doubt just check the 1st page
it has a sweet guide

[quote name='sir-fly']all the info is on the very 1st page so if your in doubt just check the 1st page
it has a sweet guide[/QUOTE]

Ya I usually it for the links, started sometime last Summer.

[quote name='sir-fly']3 is great but you only need to upload 2 pics[/QUOTE]

ha! People just upload stock photos then? Figured maybe they'd kick people out for doing that... guess not!

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']ha! People just upload stock photos then? Figured maybe they'd kick people out for doing that... guess not![/QUOTE]

i upload pics from my pc and cam memory card

[quote name='Foladar']I figured MLB12 would make sense since it's releasing the same timeframe (Jak & Daxter is out first week of Feb, MLB12 is out first week of March) and we've already received MLB11. Plus, it's a Sony exclusive. (And I actually want it, but that's not a positive selling point)[/QUOTE]

I keep dreaming with Max Payne 3 but since it'll be a M rated game... no deal for me :cry:

Finally got around to finishing the points for this week.

Also, what the hell? I've been uploading 3 this entire time as well.

[quote name='Rosterking']how do you even join a party to get started, I tryed the links in the OP but can't seem to start anything. :/[/QUOTE]

Did you get accepted? You can't earn anything until you get accepted.

Not to sound rude, but what the heck is up with the sudden influx of new people haha. You have to make an account with House Party first. Go to houseparty.com and make that, make sure AdBlock is off. Didn't work for me when I had it up. Then go to http://www.houseparty.com/events/view/psrewards2011 and Apply for that. House Party is loading INCREDIBLY slow as of my posting time but this happens occasionally. getting everything done early in the week is key. It should say APPLY TO HOST on the right hand side, it's a HUGE button. Wait for them to reply and then get to work!

[quote name='hk1200']Not to sound rude, but what the heck is up with the sudden influx of new people haha. You have to make an account with House Party first. Go to houseparty.com and make that, make sure AdBlock is off. Didn't work for me when I had it up. Then go to http://www.houseparty.com/events/view/psrewards2011 and Apply for that. House Party is loading INCREDIBLY slow as of my posting time but this happens occasionally. getting everything done early in the week is key. It should say APPLY TO HOST on the right hand side, it's a HUGE button. Wait for them to reply and then get to work![/QUOTE]

Normally I would agree, but Houseparty is pretty user unfriendly

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't even bother trying to navigate their site, I just use the links in the Wiki. I didn't mean it in a "YOU'RE A DOUCHE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE WIKI YOU BASTARD" kinda way, I was just saying...there's a bunch of new people, oddly haha. But that's also another reason to get everything done early in the week, the site is so user unfriendly that it'll go down Thursday and you'll miss out on points.

[quote name='Link2999']So my Dec package didn't ship today either :([/QUOTE]

Keep an eye on it, if it doesnt ship with the others or w/e. I had a package do that and had to email HP. They have great customer service, responded within a few days and were helpful with tracking it down.

Hey guys, regarding the tracking...I was thinking...it stopped working since the turn of the New Year. Maybe it's not Promo520 in 2012 anymore?

[quote name='Chemosh013']Only one of my polls got counted for this week. GRRR.[/QUOTE]

Happened to me the first week of December. Don't sweat it. You'll still hit tier 3 if you make it up in the final week.

[quote name='hk1200']Hey guys, regarding the tracking...I was thinking...it stopped working since the turn of the New Year. Maybe it's not Promo520 in 2012 anymore?[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but we aren't quite sure at this point yet.

[quote name='hk1200']Happened to me the first week of December. Don't sweat it. You'll still hit tier 3 if you make it up in the final week.[/QUOTE]

Yup... you may not get the 990 points but all it takes is 662 for tier 3 If I'm not mistaken...

[quote name='Chemosh013']Only one of my polls got counted for this week. GRRR.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me on the last theme. I emailed them and they added the points in for me manually. Great support at HP. :)

[quote name='Nimrod4431']Damn.. month is halfway through and I haven't started trying to get any points yet. Can I hit tier 3 if I start today?[/QUOTE]

Yes you can, it's a short month, still in the first week and only need 662 points for tier 3.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Same thing happened to me on the last theme. I emailed them and they added the points in for me manually. Great support at HP. :)[/QUOTE]

One of my polls didn't count either, but i viewed the results and then answered the poll. Does that mean i didn't get the points because of that or should I email them and try to get the points?

[quote name='SolarUxie']One of my polls didn't count either, but i viewed the results and then answered the poll. Does that mean i didn't get the points because of that or should I email them and try to get the points?[/QUOTE]

Email. Viewing the results prior to answering the poll does NOT negate earning points for it.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Email. Viewing the results prior to answering the poll does NOT negate earning points for it.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks. I just sent them an email.

bread's done
Back