Playstation Rewards program is back!

I don't understand why people contact house party to get 12 missing points from a poll. Unless there was a week where you only completed a couple of tasks I can't imagine a scenario where it would make the difference between tier 2 and tier 3.

[quote name='Patriotsman12']Has anyone gotten last month's prizes yet?[/QUOTE]
I haven't and I don't think any else has either.

[quote name='louiedog']I don't understand why people contact house party to get 12 missing points from a poll. Unless there was a week where you only completed a couple of tasks I can't imagine a scenario where it would make the difference between tier 2 and tier 3.[/QUOTE]

Look in the Uncharted Ring thread. Everyone there is freaking out getting impatient for their prizes to come and they keep emailing the company asking for confirmations. We don't have the most mature or calm participants here.

[quote name='louiedog']I don't understand why people contact house party to get 12 missing points from a poll. Unless there was a week where you only completed a couple of tasks I can't imagine a scenario where it would make the difference between tier 2 and tier 3.[/QUOTE]
Well, you never know what might happen. I have missed a couple of weeks because of unforeseen events and I know that those 12 points can make a difference, so I don't like to be "deprived" of points I didn't earn. Obviously, the smart thing to do is go in every Monday to get your points early, but things happen.

And there's also what the above poster said.

So just so I understand. I now have 660 points showing, so sometime in the future I will be mailed a copy of this?

I really wish I would have figured out I was in the program earlier. I guess I was accepted in March of last year #-o

[quote name='slowdive21']So just so I understand. I now have 660 points showing, so sometime in the future I will be mailed a copy of this?

I really wish I would have figured out I was in the program earlier. I guess I was accepted in March of last year #-o[/QUOTE]

Well, technically, no. You would still need to make sure to get at least two points next week since the tier three is 662-990, which is the tier that allows the Jak and Daxter Collection.

Sorry all, I'm new here and I'm probably gonna ask questions that have been asked a bunch of times.

How long does it usually take for them to accept (or reject) your application?

Since I hear you guys talking about Week 2, does that already mean I missed my chance of winning Jak & Daxter?

Edit: Read the FAQ, looks like I did miss out on J&D, 330 pts per week.

[quote name='diplo']Sorry all, I'm new here and I'm probably gonna ask questions that have been asked a bunch of times.

How long does it usually take for them to accept (or reject) your application?

Since I hear you guys talking about Week 2, does that already mean I missed my chance of winning Jak & Daxter?[/QUOTE]

It says under my application status that they are considering my application.

"Good news! Your application is being considered."

but I don't know if its just a generic response to everyone who is waiting to be accepted. :whistle2:#

^ It's a generic response, it says the same for me since I've applied.

Another question, can you earn points while your application is on file, and not a member yet? Because I did vote in polls, and if those are worth at least 2 points, I can still earn J&D collection.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']It says under my application status that they are considering my application.

"Good news! Your application is being considered."

but I don't know if its just a generic response to everyone who is waiting to be accepted. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
I believe that it's a generic response.

@Diplo, unfortunately you can't earn points until you are accepted.

^ Bummer, but thanks for the info. Back to hoping the game goes to $20.

Don't know why I never joined til late. Hopefully they have a good game next month.

I got confirmation on the 10th that they'll ship lat months prize on the 11th but i got no tracking info this time...and promo520 isn't working. did they change something?

[quote name='slowdive21']So just so I understand. I now have 660 points showing, so sometime in the future I will be mailed a copy of this?[/QUOTE]No. You need to get at least 662 points in order to earn that prize.

[quote name='ProAnon']Well, technically, no. You would still need to make sure to get at least two points next week since the tier three is 662-990, which is the tier that allows the Jak and Daxter Collection.[/QUOTE]

I always max out my points. It usually takes ten minutes or less to do it. I always max out to make sure I receive all of the prizes, and it's just so easy to do.

I have 630 I had to post 1 more pic. it didn't count my first set of pics. but they show up in my photos. the photos are the first thing I always do.

[quote name='djricekcn']I got confirmation on the 10th that they'll ship lat months prize on the 11th but i got no tracking info this time...and promo520 isn't working. did they change something?[/QUOTE]

Supposedly that promo520 has just changed. I don't think anyone has received theirs yet, I'm hoping today since today is when the game hits stores.

[quote name='Mugatu']Supposedly that promo520 has just changed. I don't think anyone has received theirs yet, I'm hoping today since today is when the game hits stores.[/QUOTE]
they have not even shipped the prizes yet so that should still be the promo ref. just email them if you dont believe me

[quote name='drobaby']they have not even shipped the prizes yet so that should still be the promo ref. just email them if you dont believe me[/QUOTE]
WHAT!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Wow. Pretty disappointed that they haven't even been shipped yet if it's true...they said they'd be shipped a week ago...I've been waiting in my front room to watch out the window for the FedEx truck...damn...wasted my time.

[quote name='hk1200']Wow. Pretty disappointed that they haven't even been shipped yet if it's true...they said they'd be shipped a week ago...I've been waiting in my front room to watch out the window for the FedEx truck...damn...wasted my time.[/QUOTE]Wrong. Read your email.

We plan on shipping the LittleBigPlanet 2 Plush, LittleBigPlanet 2 Bookends and the Gran Turismo 5XL game for the PS3™ around January 11th so keep a watch out for it.
As you can see, they planned on shipping the prizes around January 11th. That isn't a guarantee that your package will ship on January 11th. Relax. You won free prizes. Be grateful. Some people really need to learn how to relax and not spend their time sitting by the window. Get a doorbell. :roll:

[quote name='robodaddyo']Wrong. Read your email.

As you can see, they planned on shipping the prizes around January 11th. That isn't a guarantee that your package will ship on January 11th. Relax. You won free prizes. Be grateful. Some people really need to learn how to relax and not spend their time sitting by the window. Get a doorbell. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Been reading the topics at House Party & the posts here. As far as I know nobody has gotten their prizes yet so I'm assuming they haven't shipped yet. For the past months I have gotten shipping notices regarding my prizes, this month, nada. The "planning on shipping around the 11th" email doesn't really mean anything.

[quote name='Link2999']Been reading the topics at House Party & the posts here. As far as I know nobody has gotten their prizes yet so I'm assuming they haven't shipped yet. For the past months I have gotten shipping notices regarding my prizes, this month, nada. The "planning on shipping around the 11th" email doesn't really mean anything.[/QUOTE]

The planning on shipping email means a lot from the past months so i doubt they'll be any different this month. It has only been 3 business days since the planned ship date so you probably should be see people receiving their items the end of this week or next week.

Give it until this Friday at least.
It hasn't even been a week. It usually takes longer than that for me to receive my prizes anyway.

Thanks for checking in! There has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the December Rewards, so, unfortunately, we do not have tracking information at this time. Keep an eye on the site at www.houseparty.com/event/psrewards2011 - we hope to keep you up to date about the shipment of last month's rewards through the Announcements. Hopefully, shipping will resume by next week. Hang tight! As soon as your Rewards leave our distributor, you will receive a tracking number via FedEx email. We apologize for the inconvenience. Party on!

that's what they sent me today

[quote name='drobaby']Thanks for checking in! There has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the December Rewards, so, unfortunately, we do not have tracking information at this time. Keep an eye on the site at www.houseparty.com/event/psrewards2011 - we hope to keep you up to date about the shipment of last month's rewards through the Announcements. Hopefully, shipping will resume by next week. Hang tight! As soon as your Rewards leave our distributor, you will receive a tracking number via FedEx email. We apologize for the inconvenience. Party on!

that's what they sent me today[/QUOTE]

That's cool. I'll be playing my free copy of Forza 4 instead, lol. I'll definitely give GT5XL a spin once it arrives.

quick question about houseparty/ps rewards. i got invited this month to the program and am working on getting the jak collection, which in my mind is a awesome reward...

my question is will i be invited to the next months rewards program, or do i have to go apply again and so on... thx

[quote name='overlordmike']quick question about houseparty/ps rewards. i got invited this month to the program and am working on getting the jak collection, which in my mind is a awesome reward...

my question is will i be invited to the next months rewards program, or do i have to go apply again and so on... thx[/QUOTE]

Unless they changed it, once you are in, you are in. No need to reapply.

alright thx for the quick response . btw is any1 else really excited about this months reward. i loved jak when i was younger for ps2, so its going to be alot of fun replaying it with the improved graphics and trophy's

[quote name='overlordmike']alright thx for the quick response . btw is any1 else really excited about this months reward. i loved jak when i was younger for ps2, so its going to be alot of fun replaying it with the improved graphics and trophy's[/QUOTE]

Personally I am not because it is hitting me at the worst possible time >

[quote name='overlordmike']alright thx for the quick response . btw is any1 else really excited about this months reward. i loved jak when i was younger for ps2, so its going to be alot of fun replaying it with the improved graphics and trophy's[/QUOTE]

Im super excited for jak and daxter. Welcome to the program by the way!

[quote name='drobaby']Thanks for checking in! There has been an unexpected delay in the shipment of the December Rewards, so, unfortunately, we do not have tracking information at this time. Keep an eye on the site at www.houseparty.com/event/psrewards2011 - we hope to keep you up to date about the shipment of last month's rewards through the Announcements. Hopefully, shipping will resume by next week. Hang tight! As soon as your Rewards leave our distributor, you will receive a tracking number via FedEx email. We apologize for the inconvenience. Party on!

that's what they sent me today[/QUOTE]

I never got that e-mail but thanks for sharing - now I can stop listening for the FedEx truck (they screw up my stuff about 50% of the time, I wish Sony used UPS instead).

[quote name='SgtRamirez']I got Uncharted 3 when it first came out, but it got lost in my queue due to Batman and Battlefield 3 MP. I started playing it about 3 days ago and it is awesome. I wish I would have played it earlier. You should try to fit it in for at least one playthrough.

Good luck with all of your work.[/QUOTE]
Uncharted 3 isn't even that long of a game, I beat it the same day I got it, only took around 6-8 hours if I recall. Beat it on Crushing a week ago, and it was still around that amount of time.

[quote name='soliunasm']Uncharted 3 isn't even that long of a game, I beat it the same day I got it, only took around 6-8 hours if I recall. Beat it on Crushing a week ago, and it was still around that amount of time.[/QUOTE]

I finished Uncharted 3 in two days, but there was never a dull moment. I loved every single second of it. I play the MP off and on, and I'm positive that I'll play through the campaign again some day.

I missed Uncharted 3 and was thinking of picking up a used copy but I know it has an online pass - is that for coop as well? I didn't like the multiplayer and have no intention of ever playing that but probably would like coop.

[quote name='Mugatu']I missed Uncharted 3 and was thinking of picking up a used copy but I know it has an online pass - is that for coop as well? I didn't like the multiplayer and have no intention of ever playing that but probably would like coop.[/QUOTE]
yup, co-op is online only. you only get single player story offline

Congratulations again on winning Gran Turismo 5XL in the December PlayStation Online Rewards Program!
Unfortunately, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipping process of the top tier prize, Gran Turismo 5XL. We expect that you will receive tracking information for this game in early February. We apologize for the delay, and thank you for your patience!
We will be sending your other two prizes, the LittleBigPlanet 2 Bookends and Plush next week.
Keep an eye on the Announcements for the latest news – as soon as we confirm when Gran Turismo 5XL is shipping, we will let you know there.
Party on!

rat farts

bread's done
Back