Playstation Rewards program is back!

My package was on my doorstep this morning!

3045029769758_ORIG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sentinel-Prime']My package was on my doorstep this morning!

3045029769758_ORIG.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow they sent you a jar of Skittles and a 20oz of Mt Dew. So awesome LOL. Nice coaster by the way.

[quote name='Sentinel-Prime']My package was on my doorstep this morning!

3045029769758_ORIG.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Awesome picture, though am I the only one who want's to just punch your LBP Plush in the face?

[quote name='finsfan0210']Wow they sent you a jar of Skittles and a 20oz of Mt Dew. So awesome LOL. Nice coaster by the way.[/QUOTE]

Funny! The jar of Skittles and Dew is for keeping my brain from shutting down at work.

[quote name='xcefkevin']Awesome picture, though am I the only one who want's to just punch your LBP Plush in the face?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't do that. He's all jacked up on Mountain Dew and Skittles. Who knows how he'll retaliate.

[quote name='Sentinel-Prime']I wouldn't do that. He's all jacked up on Mountain Dew and Skittles. Who knows how he'll retaliate.[/QUOTE]
Nothing worse than a hyped up SackBoy.:lol:

I used to keep anime and video game stuff at my desk and a hot chick came up and said "Why do you have toys at your desk?"

Me: "This is not a toy, it is a Mega Man model...Why don't you know who Mega Man is?"

Her: "I know who that guy is! He's Dragonball!" (pointing at Goku)

Me: "Close enough. I can still talk to you."

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slowdive21']I used to keep anime and video game stuff at my desk and a hot chick came up and said "Why do you have toys at your desk?"

Me: "This is not a toy, it is a Mega Man model...Why don't you know who Mega Man is?"

Her: "I know who that guy is! He's Dragonball!"

Me: "Close enough. I can still talk to you."

:D[/QUOTE]

low standards man :p

[quote name='overlordmike']i want my own sackboy. sadly this is my first month in the program lol[/QUOTE]

I got 11 of them if you want to buy one =P

I received the tracking notification from them early since I signed up for email notifications page. Maybe my package is at my house. I've been in class all day.

So I'm a bit new to this program and I have a question. After I have enough points for the tier 3 prize is there anything else I have to do like confirm which tier prize I want, or do I just wait for this month to be over and then wait for my tier 3 prize to ship?

[quote name='MaggotSai']So I'm a bit new to this program and I have a question. After I have enough points for the tier 3 prize is there anything else I have to do like confirm which tier prize I want, or do I just wait for this month to be over and then wait for my tier 3 prize to ship?[/QUOTE]

Once you hit tier 3 you're done. Just sit back and wait for next month's challenges to start. This month's stuff should ship in a couple of weeks.

[quote name='louiedog']Once you hit tier 3 you're done. Just sit back and wait for next month's challenges to start. This month's stuff should ship in a couple of weeks.[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Thanks for answering my question.

[quote name='soliunasm']Just got my package via FedEx.

[/QUOTE]

Question: What's the material used in these bookends? I thought it was paper when I first saw them on LBP2 CE but it clearly isn't the case though... and I wanted to know since I'm going to wait 2 more days before receiving my package...

[quote name='zennacko']Question: What's the material used in these bookends? I thought it was paper when I first saw them on LBP2 CE but it clearly isn't the case though... and I wanted to know since I'm going to wait 2 more days before receiving my package...[/QUOTE]

? what the hell no way paper would hold anything lol. they are made of plastic. the figures of sackboy and the other guy are hard cardboard or plastic, i forget but are flat 2d, not figurines.

[quote name='Mugatu']Awesome, thanks for the pics. Mine are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. GT5XL not until next month some time.[/QUOTE]

I'm currently playing through Forza 4 so GT5XL can show up whenever it wants, lol.

Just got mine at 1:30 today. woohoo
[quote name='finsfan0210']Got my package today. Another plush for my son and I'll use the bookends on the top of his bookshelf.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='overlordmike']if you get to tier 3 do u get all the prizes for each tier or only the tier 3 prize?[/QUOTE]
You should get all of the previous tiers too.

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']Blah, my package just arrived, but there wasn't a plush in it. -__-[/QUOTE]

I got an email saying they're sending the prizes in separate packages.

Congratulations again on winning Gran Turismo 5XL in the December PlayStation Online Rewards Program!

Unfortunately, there has been an unexpected delay in the shipping process of the top tier prize, Gran Turismo 5XL. We expect that you will receive tracking information for this game in early February. We apologize for the delay, and thank you for your patience!

We will be sending your other two prizes, the LittleBigPlanet 2 Bookends and Plush next week.

Keep an eye on the Announcements for the latest news – as soon as we confirm when Gran Turismo 5XL is shipping, we will let you know there.

Party on!

Hmm.. FedEx tracking indicates a little detour in my case..

I'm in Wisconsin, the package went from Missouri to Illinois, then went all the way east to Connecticut, and is now heading back west toward me.. lol. Better late than never.

[quote name='overlordmike']if you get to tier 3 do u get all the prizes for each tier or only the tier 3 prize?[/QUOTE]

For last month's prizes, everything. For this month? JUST the game. It changes. Beware.

[quote name='M3wThr33']For last month's prizes, everything. For this month? JUST the game. It changes. Beware.[/QUOTE]

They updated the site and top tier gets all levels again.

0 – 331 points: PlayStation® USB Car Charger
332 – 661 points: PlayStation® USB Car Charger and PlayStation® Mini Tool Set Light with LED Light
662 – 990 points: PlayStation® USB Car Charger, PlayStation® Mini Tool Set Light with LED Light and Jak

[quote name='The Bryant']I got an email saying they're sending the prizes in separate packages.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, well the paper inside says to enjoy them both, and everyone else seems to have received them in the same package. I sent House Party CS an email, but maybe someone here can chime in.

[quote name='PieterMc']They updated the site and top tier gets all levels again.

332 – 661 points: PlayStation® USB Car Charger and PlayStation® Mini Tool Set Light with LED Light
662 – 990 points: PlayStation® USB Car Charger, PlayStation® Mini Tool Set Light with LED Light and Jak[/QUOTE]

where do you see that at?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Here's the link. House Party

Click the second option for the rewards for this month.[/QUOTE]

Sweet thanks! This is the first month I've done this, and I'm a pretty well-versed guy, but this site is strange as anything to navigate haha.

Thanks for the heads up! that's sweet!

[quote name='PieterMc']They updated the site and top tier gets all levels again.

662 – 990 points: PlayStation® USB Car Charger, PlayStation® Mini Tool Set Light with LED Light and Jak[/QUOTE]

So you don't need the full 990 points to get all the prizes right?

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Sweet thanks! This is the first month I've done this, and I'm a pretty well-versed guy, but this site is strange as anything to navigate haha.

Thanks for the heads up! that's sweet![/QUOTE]
Don't feel bad, their web site is a big cluster shaq-fu and not at all user-friendly.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Don't feel bad, their web site is a big cluster shaq-fu and not at all user-friendly.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Great to be able to get some nice prizes for free, but the site is a confusing mess for most people.

I know a few people have mentioned this and I just want to say it again. I just received my stuff today and I can't believe how nice those bookends are. They work great and is just what I needed for all my games.

I also like the plush toy although I was a little disappointed that the zipper really didn't work haha. I got him guarding my COD Night Vision Goggles while eating from his Fallout 3 Lunchbox.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Don't feel bad, their web site is a big cluster shaq-fu and not at all user-friendly.[/QUOTE]

Their site isn't that bad. If you ever run into any problems, just use the links in the first OP. I did that for a while, and it saved me some time while I was getting my points. Besides I love getting free stuff. I hope this program goes on and on.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Their site isn't that bad. If you ever run into any problems, just use the links in the first OP. I did that for a while, and it saved me some time while I was getting my points. Besides I love getting free stuff. I hope this program goes on and on.[/QUOTE]

They could def make it better and quicker, but I've been using it for so long that I find it second nature at this point. Then again I never found it that bad to begin with... I mean I wrote the "tutorial" in the first post after all XD

bread's done
Back